Hahn RaceCraft Hahn RaceCraft Is a Supporting Vendor of CobaltSS.net
Contacts: EcoBoost ; Hahn Sales

Contacting Hahn RaceCraft

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2009, 11:15 PM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Contacting Hahn RaceCraft

In order to serve you better, we've set up new PM accounts. The intention is to prevent the 'funneling' effect of all messages going through my EcoBoost PM account. Over the last few weeks, my ability to service all of those PM's suffered greatly due to outstanding demand for our products. You've kept us very busy with orders! I'd like to thank all of the good folks who created that demand, while apologizing to anyone who sent messages that went unanswered. We'll be getting answers out to you shortly!

Here are the new accounts:

Hahn Product Info: Start here. This is where you can get information on anything you wish to know about our product line prior to purchase.

Hahn Order Info: Ready to order? This one is for placing orders, or for inquiring about a current order and/or shipping status.

Hahn Tech Support: Got the product, and need a hand? If you have a Hahn product, and you have questions about it, or about your car in general, we can help. Please avoid using this account unless your are Hahn-equipped...this is for Hahn product owner questions only.

Please also note that my signature below now also contains email links for these departments. Just click and start typing!

Going forward, the Hahn staffers at these departments are at your disposal. I will be spending more time in administration of the company and product development, but don't worry...I won't step out of the loop completely. I am still actively involved in all aspects of the company, especially the important ones that get you the products you need!

Thank you all for a very successful Cobalt Forum involvement to date. It's only going to get better!

Boost Regards,
Bill