Go Back  Cobalt SS Network > Community > The Lounge
07-11-19 Downhill Rush to the Weekend Thursday Worchat >

07-11-19 Downhill Rush to the Weekend Thursday Worchat

The Lounge Off Topic PG-13. Introductions, cars, movies, work, relationships, etc.

07-11-19 Downhill Rush to the Weekend Thursday Worchat

Old 07-11-2019, 07:03 AM
  #1  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (29)
 
royce777's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06-28-08
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 8,664
Received 138 Likes on 118 Posts
07-11-19 Downhill Rush to the Weekend Thursday Worchat

Two more days.
royce777 is offline  
Old 07-11-2019, 08:26 AM
  #2  
Senior Member
iTrader: (6)
 
Join Date: 07-19-10
Location: Denver, Colorado
Posts: 22,728
Received 393 Likes on 350 Posts
In
ECaulk is offline  
Old 07-11-2019, 09:00 AM
  #3  
Senior Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: 02-03-16
Location: Kansas
Posts: 4,893
Received 174 Likes on 167 Posts
Going to take my car to a little local heads up drag racing event at a local runway this Saturday. If it's like last time there are no time slips or anything you just lined up against whoever you wanted and ran as many times you wanted in the time we were there. They had a cop with a radar at the end of the track and would announce the trap speed over a PA to the small crowd of spectators. People just bring out their street cars and run them for fun. Some faster and some slower but no serious drag setups. I had a lot of fun though last time running my turd. Hopefully it runs a little better for me this time and she holds together for me.
jdbaugh1 is offline  
Old 07-11-2019, 09:26 AM
  #4  
Senior Member
 
Kolt's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-19-09
Location: Jackson, TN
Posts: 3,816
Received 209 Likes on 189 Posts
In
Originally Posted by jdbaugh1 View Post
Going to take my car to a little local heads up drag racing event at a local runway this Saturday. If it's like last time there are no time slips or anything you just lined up against whoever you wanted and ran as many times you wanted in the time we were there. They had a cop with a radar at the end of the track and would announce the trap speed over a PA to the small crowd of spectators. People just bring out their street cars and run them for fun. Some faster and some slower but no serious drag setups. I had a lot of fun though last time running my turd. Hopefully it runs a little better for me this time and she holds together for me.
Good torture test, make sure to report back what you beat and don't.
Kolt is online now  
Old 07-11-2019, 09:27 AM
  #5  
Senior Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: 02-03-16
Location: Kansas
Posts: 4,893
Received 174 Likes on 167 Posts
Originally Posted by Kolt View Post
In

Good torture test, make sure to report back what you beat and don't.
I'll take my gopro and post it up here after.

Video from setup 3 years ago at the same place

Last edited by jdbaugh1; 07-11-2019 at 09:34 AM.
jdbaugh1 is offline  
Old 07-11-2019, 09:34 AM
  #6  
Moderator
Platinum Member
Moderator
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: 04-18-14
Location: El Paso, TX
Posts: 15,096
Received 447 Likes on 421 Posts
In
Snail_SS is offline  
Old 07-11-2019, 09:59 AM
  #7  
Senior Member
 
ProfDNS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-31-16
Location: Frozen Wasteland of the North
Posts: 2,237
Received 109 Likes on 99 Posts
In. Read your response in the other thread JD. Thanks!
ProfDNS is offline  
Old 07-11-2019, 10:31 AM
  #8  
Senior Member
iTrader: (1)
 
exninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-20-09
Location: AZ
Posts: 4,868
Received 193 Likes on 172 Posts
In. Faux Friday today.
exninja is offline  
Old 07-11-2019, 11:06 AM
  #9  
Moderator
Platinum Member
Moderator
iTrader: (1)
 
Slowbalt2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-15-11
Location: Livonia, MI
Posts: 25,177
Received 344 Likes on 315 Posts
Sup boyz
Slowbalt2000 is offline  
Old 07-11-2019, 12:45 PM
  #10  
Senior Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: 02-03-16
Location: Kansas
Posts: 4,893
Received 174 Likes on 167 Posts
Originally Posted by ProfDNS View Post
In. Read your response in the other thread JD. Thanks!
I can throw a cup in there and take some pictures for you it matters to you.
jdbaugh1 is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
MastaShaKe_88
The Lounge
9
12-22-2010 03:16 AM
cobalt123
The Lounge
463
07-15-2009 05:31 PM
blk ss/sc 1
Site Development and Help
160
03-18-2008 04:24 PM
TheCobalt
General Cobalt
0
09-01-2007 08:51 AM


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 07-11-19 Downhill Rush to the Weekend Thursday Worchat


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.