Members Picture Thread - Page 14 - Cobalt SS Network

Go Back  Cobalt SS Network > Community > The Lounge
Members Picture Thread >

Members Picture Thread

The Lounge Off Topic PG-13. Introductions, cars, movies, work, relationships, etc.

Members Picture Thread

Old 04-18-2006, 04:00 PM
  #326  
Senior Member
iTrader: (5)
 
Beck's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-17-06
Location: Bay Area, Cali
Posts: 5,170
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
you know... ive been noticing a lot more hot chicks driving cobalts... problem is there are very few on this site... i need to start handing out cobaltss.net cards to these babes! very nice amcobalt
Beck is offline  
Old 04-18-2006, 04:05 PM
  #327  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 04-10-06
Location: Florida
Posts: 558
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thumbs up

You might find a few.. but not very many driving supercharged SS cobalts... aand thank you!!
Originally Posted by Beck
you know... ive been noticing a lot more hot chicks driving cobalts... problem is there are very few on this site... i need to start handing out cobaltss.net cards to these babes! very nice amcobalt
amcobaltss05 is offline  
Old 04-18-2006, 04:07 PM
  #328  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 06-21-05
Location: London, Ontario
Posts: 5,060
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Beck
you know... ive been noticing a lot more hot chicks driving cobalts... problem is there are very few on this site... i need to start handing out cobaltss.net cards to these babes! very nice amcobalt
No kidding...same around here. I've considered tossing flyers in their open windows while I go flying by but I DONT think that's the best way to get their attention, probably end up with a lawsuit on my hands .
Permafried- is offline  
Old 04-18-2006, 04:10 PM
  #329  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 04-10-06
Location: Florida
Posts: 558
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Smile

yeah and and damnn accident!!! shesh
Originally Posted by Permafried-
No kidding...same around here. I've considered tossing flyers in their open windows while I go flying by but I DONT think that's the best way to get their attention, probably end up with a lawsuit on my hands .
amcobaltss05 is offline  
Old 04-18-2006, 04:11 PM
  #330  
Senior Member
iTrader: (5)
 
Beck's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-17-06
Location: Bay Area, Cali
Posts: 5,170
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I rarely see any in Nor Cal though to tell you the truth... at least in sacramento area. i've seen like 3 other SS besides myself , but yet to see a S/C drivin about. SS is actually a pretty big car though. i mean im like 6'2 220 and i fit fine (sept when my hair is spiked =/ lol but it doesnt really appear to be a 'small chick car' even though i only see the small chicks driving them.
Beck is offline  
Old 04-18-2006, 04:14 PM
  #331  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 12-21-05
Location: Edison, NJ
Posts: 5,156
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Beck
I rarely see any in Nor Cal though to tell you the truth... at least in sacramento area. i've seen like 3 other SS besides myself , but yet to see a S/C drivin about. SS is actually a pretty big car though. i mean im like 6'2 220 and i fit fine (sept when my hair is spiked =/ lol but it doesnt really appear to be a 'small chick car' even though i only see the small chicks driving them.

well i'd be driving the GTO as my daily driver if i could reach the damn clutch comfortably...
Cobalt443 is offline  
Old 04-18-2006, 04:14 PM
  #332  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 04-10-06
Location: Florida
Posts: 558
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I havent seen any other girls here in my area with s/c ss yet.. JUST ME!!!! SUNSHINE!!!lol
Originally Posted by Beck
I rarely see any in Nor Cal though to tell you the truth... at least in sacramento area. i've seen like 3 other SS besides myself , but yet to see a S/C drivin about. SS is actually a pretty big car though. i mean im like 6'2 220 and i fit fine (sept when my hair is spiked =/ lol but it doesnt really appear to be a 'small chick car' even though i only see the small chicks driving them.
amcobaltss05 is offline  
Old 04-18-2006, 04:20 PM
  #333  
Senior Member
iTrader: (5)
 
Beck's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-17-06
Location: Bay Area, Cali
Posts: 5,170
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
lol i admit though i have the seat back all the way.... and lowered fully....but regardless of what i'm driving i'd still have to... as for you cobalt443... lol u coulda driven a malibu... lmao they have electronic petal adjustment
Beck is offline  
Old 04-18-2006, 04:43 PM
  #334  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 12-21-05
Location: Edison, NJ
Posts: 5,156
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Beck
lol i admit though i have the seat back all the way.... and lowered fully....but regardless of what i'm driving i'd still have to... as for you cobalt443... lol u coulda driven a malibu... lmao they have electronic petal adjustment


ok but would you drive a malibu....didn't think so....and niether would i. not a bad car just not my cup of tea if ya' know what i mean. I can drive the GTO is just requires a decent size phone book involved in the process....lol, damn genetics
Cobalt443 is offline  
Old 04-18-2006, 04:46 PM
  #335  
Senior Member
iTrader: (5)
 
Beck's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-17-06
Location: Bay Area, Cali
Posts: 5,170
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Cobalt443
ok but would you drive a malibu....didn't think so....and niether would i. not a bad car just not my cup of tea if ya' know what i mean. I can drive the GTO is just requires a decent size phone book involved in the process....lol, damn genetics
lol if u want to know the truth... sadly i drove one for 3 days and damn genetics are right my legs dont fit in a vette!
Beck is offline  
Old 04-18-2006, 04:51 PM
  #336  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 12-21-05
Location: Edison, NJ
Posts: 5,156
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Beck
lol if u want to know the truth... sadly i drove one for 3 days and damn genetics are right my legs dont fit in a vette!

lol....oh boy
Cobalt443 is offline  
Old 04-18-2006, 04:51 PM
  #337  
iso
Senior Member
 
iso's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-16-05
Location: NJ
Posts: 1,170
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by RR|Suki
no... is someone using my pics as theirs? if so I'd be interested in details
lol, no i just remember seeing a guy in one of the car groups on their who had a marauder that looked very similar to yours.
iso is offline  
Old 04-18-2006, 04:57 PM
  #338  
iso
Senior Member
 
iso's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-16-05
Location: NJ
Posts: 1,170
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by R33P3R007
holy ****, you use 10 cups for beerpong. even when they do tournaments at local bars they only use 6 around here.
10 cup is ftw. we usually only play 6 cup in tournaments cuz it goes faster, but we play 10 cup otherwise. and every sunday we play whole pong which is 2 tables side by side to get a 4 way game going on. and the table is FULL of cups.

we have a special table built for it now...

picture:
iso is offline  
Old 04-18-2006, 05:01 PM
  #339  
360 L337 User
 
R33P3R007's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-11-05
Location: Philadelphia, Pa
Posts: 7,454
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
holy ****, thats alot of cups
R33P3R007 is offline  
Old 04-18-2006, 05:55 PM
  #340  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 04-05-05
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 1,040
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by iso
Umbrella corps. from resident evil...thats insane.
the most we play around here is 21 cup, and thats hardly ever
DanJHartman is offline  
Old 04-18-2006, 05:57 PM
  #341  
Member
 
snvowles's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-16-06
Location: Syracuse, NY
Posts: 365
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I hope you fill each cup all the way. That would be quite impressive.
snvowles is offline  
Old 04-18-2006, 05:59 PM
  #342  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 04-10-06
Location: Florida
Posts: 558
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hope Youre Thirsty!!! Lol.. Gonna Share.. I Could Use A Cold One!!!
amcobaltss05 is offline  
Old 04-18-2006, 06:13 PM
  #343  
Doc
Senior Member
 
Doc's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-11-05
Location: Oceanside, Ca
Posts: 9,438
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by amcobaltss05
Hope Youre Thirsty!!! Lol.. Gonna Share.. I Could Use A Cold One!!!
I'd have to see some form of ID first
Doc is offline  
Old 04-18-2006, 06:19 PM
  #344  
iso
Senior Member
 
iso's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-16-05
Location: NJ
Posts: 1,170
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
yea, we play every sunday. 2 on 2 on 2 on 2, it's so much fun. at the same time we play caps and flip cup in other areas of the house. it's a drunken good time every sunday.
iso is offline  
Old 04-18-2006, 06:20 PM
  #345  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 04-10-06
Location: Florida
Posts: 558
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Ill be 22 in like 20 days or so!!!!! thank you!! cna I have one now S H I T!! Im thirsty!!!!
Originally Posted by Doc
I'd have to see some form of ID first
amcobaltss05 is offline  
Old 04-18-2006, 06:21 PM
  #346  
iso
Senior Member
 
iso's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-16-05
Location: NJ
Posts: 1,170
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by amcobaltss05
Ill be 22 in like 20 days or so!!!!! thank you!! cna I have one now S H I T!! Im thirsty!!!!
come to nj, we can play some whole pong
iso is offline  
Old 04-18-2006, 06:26 PM
  #347  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 04-10-06
Location: Florida
Posts: 558
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Smile

lol.. okay be there in a few days!!! haha
Originally Posted by iso
come to nj, we can play some whole pong
amcobaltss05 is offline  
Old 04-18-2006, 06:26 PM
  #348  
Doc
Senior Member
 
Doc's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-11-05
Location: Oceanside, Ca
Posts: 9,438
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by amcobaltss05
Ill be 22 in like 20 days or so!!!!! thank you!! cna I have one now S H I T!! Im thirsty!!!!
sure....
Doc is offline  
Old 04-18-2006, 06:27 PM
  #349  
iso
Senior Member
 
iso's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-16-05
Location: NJ
Posts: 1,170
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by amcobaltss05
lol.. okay be there in a few days!!! haha
i drove to florida for spring break last month... it's only like an 18 hour drive! lol.
iso is offline  
Old 04-18-2006, 06:31 PM
  #350  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 04-10-06
Location: Florida
Posts: 558
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Cool

okay well Ill leave friday after work and get there sat!!! lol
Originally Posted by iso
i drove to florida for spring break last month... it's only like an 18 hour drive! lol.
amcobaltss05 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Members Picture Thread


Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.