official weight loss/health care/weightlifting thread - Page 10 - Cobalt SS Network

Go Back  Cobalt SS Network > Community > The Lounge
official weight loss/health care/weightlifting thread >

official weight loss/health care/weightlifting thread

The Lounge Off Topic PG-13. Introductions, cars, movies, work, relationships, etc.

official weight loss/health care/weightlifting thread

Old 03-05-2010, 01:48 PM

looks like it uses a lot of synergistic exercises, to keep the whole body working hard. I could definitely see something like that being pretty effective.
Old 03-18-2010, 01:07 PM

Talking

update -
Old 04-02-2010, 09:47 PM

hey anyone try jack3d from GNC? its basically caffiene and some creatine powder for a pre-workout,I just bought it and tried it and let me tell you I feel like a superman, i used to go to gym for like an hour tops and now I feel like I can pitch a tent and camp out there, the amount if energy it gives from one tiny scoop is insane, better than no xplode!
Old 04-03-2010, 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by BlackOnBlackSS View Post
hey anyone try jack3d from GNC? its basically caffiene and some creatine powder for a pre-workout,I just bought it and tried it and let me tell you I feel like a superman, i used to go to gym for like an hour tops and now I feel like I can pitch a tent and camp out there, the amount if energy it gives from one tiny scoop is insane, better than no xplode!
i still take no explode, i heard that some people have been testing positive for methamphetamine with jack3d.
Old 04-03-2010, 02:03 PM

I have. The company is Called USP Labs and they also have powerfull and prime for muscle gain and OxyElite Pro and Recreate for fat loss. I have used all of them and they are phenomenal.

Originally Posted by Tazman89 View Post
i still take no explode, i heard that some people have been testing positive for methamphetamine with jack3d.
This is completely false. There was no recall and infact USP Labs has filed a complaint and is pursuing legal action for slander against GNC because of the allegations. GNC employees have been spreading rumors that jack3d contains ingredients that will "convert" to methamphetamines, that prime contains steroids, and that Powerfull contains synthesized hgh.

I have used the 5 products listed above and i swear on my cobalt that these products are legit. I lost weight over xmas while not watching my diet just using recreate.

As for a workout... BlurpleSS... those are some awesome results with P90X. I just ordered that set for my brother and stepfather. I am in the middle of doing Insanity first. I created a thread here: https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/lounge-42/insanity-begins-209654/

So for the workouts fit the name. The cardio is intense and the energy I feel is incredible already. I have been posting results. the workouts so far are burning over 700 calories per... Today I burned over 850 in the plyometric cardio circuit. I am using the thread to track my results.

Keep up the good work guys!

Last edited by OrngBalt; 04-03-2010 at 02:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-03-2010, 02:54 PM

Idk about testing positive on a drug test, all I know is I was beasting at the gym from my first time (just one tiny scoop)and its something that finally motivates me to lift big along with my syntha 6 ofcourse.
Old 04-03-2010, 03:42 PM

Idk about testing positive on a drug test, all I know is I was beasting at the gym from my first time (just one tiny scoop)and its something that finally motivates me to lift big along with my syntha 6 ofcourse.
I am pretty tolerant of Stims, so I never felt a rush or anything along those lines but definitely felt like I had a little extra push. I now wake up at 430AM to take a scoop and lay in bed for 20 minutes before my workout at 5. It DEFINITELY helps get me up and moving.
Old 04-03-2010, 06:23 PM

yep, my only concern is that i dont get hooked on it and rely on it for every little problem i.e. work or a crappy day in general,I wanna use it strictly for gym, I guess if I keep a well maintained diet and drink plenty of water I should be aces.
Old 04-03-2010, 06:40 PM

anyone hear of anything out there to replace xtreme tren. since its no longer on the market and that was by far the best results i ever got from anything at my biggest i was 212 10% body fat.
Old 04-04-2010, 12:42 PM

yep, my only concern is that i dont get hooked on it and rely on it for every little problem i.e. work or a crappy day in general,I wanna use it strictly for gym, I guess if I keep a well maintained diet and drink plenty of water I should be aces.
I don't get that feeling. I don't crave it or need it and I have been on it for a few weeks now. Like I said, when I was using it before lifting, I just felt more energized to lift. I am on a stack of Jack3d, Prime, and Powerfull. I was definitely noticing the results when I was going to the gym. I don't think it is the right stack for what I am doing now tho. Insanity is more cardio to trim you down and build endurance. It's only been a week of Insanity so I will prob get a better handle of how its working in a week or two.

Originally Posted by mofofernando View Post
anyone hear of anything out there to replace xtreme tren. since its no longer on the market and that was by far the best results i ever got from anything at my biggest i was 212 10% body fat.
I don't want to sound like a USP Direct sponsor but check out their stuff. I have tried alot of things over the years and nothing has worked as well as USP's stuff.

Last edited by OrngBalt; 04-04-2010 at 12:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-04-2010, 01:02 PM

well since i didnt read the whole thread and really wana know ill just ask.

anyone tried stacking HGH with D-BOL or WINNI-V?
if so whats your results.
Old 04-04-2010, 01:04 PM

LOL you get big? what kind of results would you expect...stupid thing to do though...
Old 04-04-2010, 01:07 PM

Prohormones are garbage...eat right, lift, and do your cardio...
Currently taking CLA, Green Tea, Powerfull and Lean Extreme.
Old 04-04-2010, 01:15 PM

prohormones are awesome. different strokes for different folks i guess. im getting results and its only week 2 but i want more since im already losing my mind. because of my body type im not gonna get big like a pro but i can still get nice gains, and look nice. so i guess ill be the test pilot for it and if my heart explodes other will know not to mix it.
Old 04-04-2010, 08:17 PM

Well, hopefully you got your **** straight, the highschool kids at my gym that took M-drol swelled up about 20lbs, they also had liver damage, and no sex drive for almost 6 months.
Old 04-04-2010, 09:13 PM

m drol is horrible the side effects definitely out weigh the gains. ive taken a legal form of hgh its a very low dose and i leaned out real nice on it. also my mood had never felt better
Old 04-05-2010, 01:18 AM

I started working out yesterday..

Walking a mile a day, playing basketball for 1 hour as well. 70 crunchs a night, and 15 pushups. Then lifting some light weights. And fast food is now out.

Do any of you think I can tone up in 2 1/2 months by doing this everyday?
I dont mean like OMG muscle, just tone.

??
Old 04-05-2010, 02:52 AM

u got any free weights u can use?
Old 04-05-2010, 02:59 AM

Originally Posted by Zdeuce4 View Post
u got any free weights u can use?
no.. I have no work out stuff.

I wish I did.
Old 04-05-2010, 03:13 AM

Originally Posted by ericgt79 View Post
prohormones are awesome. different strokes for different folks i guess. im getting results and its only week 2 but i want more since im already losing my mind. because of my body type im not gonna get big like a pro but i can still get nice gains, and look nice. so i guess ill be the test pilot for it and if my heart explodes other will know not to mix it.
what exactly are you taking?

Originally Posted by mofofernando View Post
if you can get your hands on some, try tribol-60 or DD.

Last edited by [email protected]; 04-05-2010 at 03:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-05-2010, 09:19 AM

Originally Posted by Cobaltssdudee View Post
I started working out yesterday..

Walking a mile a day, playing basketball for 1 hour as well. 70 crunchs a night, and 15 pushups. Then lifting some light weights. And fast food is now out.

Do any of you think I can tone up in 2 1/2 months by doing this everyday?
I dont mean like OMG muscle, just tone.

??
You will make a small dent, but it really depends on where you are starting. Plus you will need to push harder otherwise you will plateau quickly and just be able to do that workout with little effort expended.

Change it to some walk/jog intervals instead of just a walk. Find an ab routine (ab ripper 100 and 200 are on you tube and are very effective) because just doing 70 crunches is just focusing on the very upper abs and forgetting the other major areas. Instead of 15 pushup's go to failure. Keep pushing until your body just won't lift anymore, then do 5 to 10 from your knees.

It might not sound like a big drastic change, but those few things will make a very big difference.
Old 04-05-2010, 02:01 PM

Originally Posted by OrngBalt View Post
You will make a small dent, but it really depends on where you are starting. Plus you will need to push harder otherwise you will plateau quickly and just be able to do that workout with little effort expended.

Change it to some walk/jog intervals instead of just a walk. Find an ab routine (ab ripper 100 and 200 are on you tube and are very effective) because just doing 70 crunches is just focusing on the very upper abs and forgetting the other major areas. Instead of 15 pushup's go to failure. Keep pushing until your body just won't lift anymore, then do 5 to 10 from your knees.

It might not sound like a big drastic change, but those few things will make a very big difference.
what he said! change your diet as well that will help big time and get a good protien to take once or twice a day.
Old 04-05-2010, 03:20 PM

For those who use pre-workout/N.O. drinks, find 2 or 3 different products that you like and use each in 1-2 week cycles to avoid building up a tolerance to them. Here are the products I have tried and my experience with each.

Superpump 250: I had some decent workouts with this, but my guts would turn for 2-3 days after using it. Count on running to the can for an explosive event within an hour or two of taking it. I'd say it's worth a try, but not my favorite. Some people love it while other's can't deal with the intestinal issues.

Original NO Xplode: I have been using this on and off (mostly on) for the past 5 years. I find it gives me good clean energy and pumps without making me feel too jittery. The added electrolites also prevent the dehydration that a lot of other NO products cause. I keep returning to this because I know I will have a decent workout with it.

Origianl Nano Vapor: This stuff blew my mind the first 2-3 times I used it. After that I built up a tolerance. I also found that the burst of energy was very short lived. It lasted maybe 30-45 min. I often workout for 1hr+, so this is no good for me. This is also somewhat hard on the stomach, although now as bad as SP 250 IMO. Both Nano and SP250 contain salacin (otherwise known as Asparin). I don't like it because it makes me feel tired and weak due to it's effect on blood pressure (lowers it). Dehydration can be an issue with this also if you don't use a good intraworkout drink (SizeOn, Intravol).

NO Xplode NT: I can't decide if I like this as well as the original formula. I contains a good dose of BCAA's which is a plus. It also contains niacin. I think they add it to give you a feeling of warmth. It can aslo cause tingles that some people may be mistaking as Beta Alanine tingles. Niacin can cause dizzyness, nausea, and a drop in blood pressure. I notice that I feel fairly light headed for about 30-45 after drinking it, but then I start to feel a half decent pump and a reasonable energy spike. The biggest strike against this stuff is the cost IMO. It's about $45 for 30 servings.

White Flood: I only tried a sample of this, but I will be buying a tub shortly. It doesn't contain creatine, which will prevent the bloated feeling that goes along with creatine use. It's a fairly simple formula, but it gives a GREAT pump and energy boost. I think the addition of COQ10 is a big plus in this formula for it's muscle energy boosting abilities.
Old 04-05-2010, 04:12 PM

i like it all naturul
Old 04-05-2010, 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by OrngBalt View Post
I don't get that feeling. I don't crave it or need it and I have been on it for a few weeks now. Like I said, when I was using it before lifting, I just felt more energized to lift. I am on a stack of Jack3d, Prime, and Powerfull. I was definitely noticing the results when I was going to the gym. I don't think it is the right stack for what I am doing now tho. Insanity is more cardio to trim you down and build endurance. It's only been a week of Insanity so I will prob get a better handle of how its working in a week or two.

I don't want to sound like a USP Direct sponsor but check out their stuff. I have tried alot of things over the years and nothing has worked as well as USP's stuff.

good point, one more thing, how important is cycling with jack3d? for someone who takes 1.5 scoops a day should I still do it on and off every month, or is cycling just recommended but not needed 100%?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: official weight loss/health care/weightlifting thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.