Go Back  Cobalt SS Network > Community > The Lounge
official weight loss/health care/weightlifting thread >

official weight loss/health care/weightlifting thread

The Lounge Off Topic PG-13. Introductions, cars, movies, work, relationships, etc.

official weight loss/health care/weightlifting thread

Old 02-13-2012, 04:32 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Mark Aubele View Post
Thank you. I used a hook grip and a bit of chalk for the lift, think I could do quite a bit more, but I tweaked something in my shoulder that took weeks to go away, will not be attempting it again anytime soon. Lucky enough to have fairly long fingers.
My hands especially my fingers are way too small to do a hook grip. I make it only half way around the bar if I try that grip.

You know you can hang on to 800 lbs on the deadlift if your back and hips ever becomes strong enough to pull that much.
Old 02-13-2012, 07:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Ion View Post
Last post in this thread. Olive oil ****** the **** out of this. If you need me, I'll be a mod at the Exodus.

Dear Olive Oil, enjoy your sad and pathetic life. I'll keep doing what I'm doing, getting the best ***** and looking better than the best ever. When your fat gf decides she'd rather be a lesbian than continue to fake enjoying sex with you, I won't be here to read your crybaby post in the lounge. Take care bitch ****.

Cee Lo Green - **** YOU (Official Video) - YouTube
bahaha best ***** eh? is that what your calling your "right hand" when you whack off little buddy. unless your getting boomers hand rubbing you off bahaha lol