Go Back  Cobalt SS Network > Community > The Lounge
So i knocked out 4 of 6 girls today... >

So i knocked out 4 of 6 girls today...

The Lounge Off Topic PG-13. Introductions, cars, movies, work, relationships, etc.

So i knocked out 4 of 6 girls today...

Old 08-28-2008, 11:28 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Acey View Post
We're not ashamed of the term Canucks, that's the name of one of our six NHL teams. It's like "yankees" I think?
umm.. no.. not really.

Canuck is a general term for a Canadian.. Yankee is a term the Confederacy created for the Northerners during OUR Civil War( pretty sure). But yeah.. like people from the Southern states here in the U.S. still call us northerners "Yanks"...

Yank is to Redneck
Old 08-28-2008, 11:29 PM

good job man, i agree, a mugging is a mugging, guy or gal, its all the same.
Old 08-28-2008, 11:31 PM

Originally Posted by ScottxKillyou View Post
haha i'm not trying to be a hater but i always thought of canada as united states junior
Excuse me sir, but I am the designated Maddox supporter on these forums. Thanks.
Old 08-28-2008, 11:32 PM

Originally Posted by FiscalFizz View Post
umm.. no.. not really.

Canuck is a general term for a Canadian.. Yankee is a term the Confederacy created for the Northerners during OUR Civil War( pretty sure). But yeah.. like people from the Southern states here in the U.S. still call us northerners "Yanks"...

Yank is to Redneck
Whatever. I just don't want this to ****** turn into Canada vs US cause that's gay
Old 08-28-2008, 11:34 PM

She was good looking, not super hot, not fugly, just normal. She didnt seem to like very many American traditions or styles of music. Then right after she said that I asked her where shes from (since were in college) and she said Canada and a light went off in my head and I was like, "OhhhhHHHHHhhooooHHH!", no ****** wonder
Old 08-28-2008, 11:35 PM

Originally Posted by BLAZIN07SS View Post
crazy bitches!!
X2...!
Old 08-29-2008, 12:33 AM

Originally Posted by FiscalFizz View Post
umm.. no.. not really.

Yank is to Redneck
Uhm... yea... good job on knowing jack **** about your country's history.

'Yank' and 'Yankee' are terms that go back to the Revolutionary War, genius. Nice try though.

And 'Canuck' is not a general term for a Canadian..
Old 08-29-2008, 12:38 AM
Banned

i just love how the cops were sexist and automatically assumed you started it cause your a guy....
Old 08-29-2008, 12:41 AM
Banned

thats not sexist thats common sense
Old 08-29-2008, 12:55 AM

lets see....we have a guy without a scratch on him really...and 4/6 girls knoced the **** out. I would have put him in cuffs too until i found out what happened.

Amazing Story!
Old 08-29-2008, 01:01 AM

hahahahahahaha
Old 08-29-2008, 01:04 AM

funniest **** i have ever heard...i wish i would have been there...i would have punched the **** out of them biatches....lol
Old 08-29-2008, 01:10 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
awesome story, good for you man
Old 08-29-2008, 08:06 AM

Thats awesome, good job laying down the law! I'd LLOOVVEE to see the bank security video of this one!
Old 08-29-2008, 08:24 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by UmeNNis View Post

'Yank' and 'Yankee' are terms that go back to the Revolutionary War, genius. Nice try though.

HAHAHAHAAH.. sorry I offended you with my lack of 4th grade Social Studies. Guess it got lost learning all the **** I actually need to use for my career over the last 4 years at university? My bad dude.....didn't mean to offend anyone on here who actually fought in the Revolutionary war, like yourself.

Originally Posted by Mss26 View Post
thats not sexist thats common sense
Some people read and interpret wayyyyy to much.. this is a QFT above.

Im a cynical bastard and even I believe the cops were doing fine. Trust me... if they were to F up.. I would be one to call em out.

Typically... when 6 girls are laying on the ground after a 911 call in( even if its from the guy who knocked em out!)..... the cops have to protect themselves. For their safety

Think about it.. they don't know if holmes is still pumping full of adrenaline and might have bad judgement.

Interestingly enough, when Marines rescue fellow military persons, the first thing they do is disarm them.....kinda similar to what the cops did here.

Bottom line is.. it sounds as if he were in cuffs for about 30 seconds and teh police figured out wtf was going on. Not like the tried to get him in trouble for doing this or interrogated him for 30 min while in cuffs...

Originally Posted by BlackyK View Post
Thats awesome, good job laying down the law! I'd LLOOVVEE to see the bank security video of this one!
if there was clear video of this.. It would be 10 million+ hits on Youtube. for sure

Originally Posted by BULLETSSMOKE View Post
She was good looking, not super hot, not fugly, just normal. She didnt seem to like very many American traditions or styles of music. Then right after she said that I asked her where shes from (since were in college) and she said Canada and a light went off in my head and I was like, "OhhhhHHHHHhhooooHHH!", no ****** wonder
bulletsmoke.... ur to funny man! hehe

Last edited by FiscalFizz; 08-29-2008 at 08:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-29-2008, 08:32 AM

wow..... 4 out of 6..... thats a good "slugging" percentage ... ok that may have been corny, but it works for me.

i must say man, you are my hero now.... there have been sooo many times that i wanted to punch a girl in the face for being a crazy bitch. how did it feel? how does it compare to punching a guy? i'm not one to hit a girl, but if i were in your case.... i would of done the exact same thing. so put away your flame suit, your all good on this forum those chicks had it coming to them.
Old 08-29-2008, 08:37 AM

hell to the yes man... mad props.. i woulda whipped there little **** asses too..

equal rights = equal beat downs
Old 08-29-2008, 08:39 AM

i just thought of something.............

after you knocked them out you should of pounded on your chest like a gorilla and screamed at them "king kong ain't got **** on me!!!!"

that would of been great for the story.
Old 08-29-2008, 08:49 AM

Originally Posted by rallycobalt06 View Post
i just thought of something.............

after you knocked them out you should of pounded on your chest like a gorilla and screamed at them "king kong ain't got **** on me!!!!"

that would of been great for the story.
ROFLMAO....man you dont need a flame suit.....just like everyone else said, if we were in your shoes we would have done tha same thing.
Old 08-29-2008, 07:05 PM

Update: Insurance wont cover the scratch on my car unless i have a police report stating that they in fact did do this. In order to do that i have to prove to the police they one of them did this. Do i know 100% if they did it? no i don't unfortunately. Turns out they are only charging the girl who attacked me and let those other girls go. The officer who let me know said we let them off given what i did to them was enough punishment. That's total BS right there. The officer also told me that there is a slight chance that these girls might try and file a law suit... which he did say they have no chance. he was just giving me a heads up. I haven't found anything in the local newspaper yet but hopefully something turns up. i might call in to the Guardian and have them write up a story on my interesting night
Old 08-29-2008, 07:37 PM

take that flame suit off brotha.
you did what any intelligent self preserving person would do.
be proud that you didnt cower in the corner and dial 911, like many of our extreme left politicians want you to do.
Old 08-29-2008, 09:10 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Frank2029 View Post
Update: Insurance wont cover the scratch on my car unless i have a police report stating that they in fact did do this. In order to do that i have to prove to the police they one of them did this. Do i know 100% if they did it? no i don't unfortunately. Turns out they are only charging the girl who attacked me and let those other girls go. The officer who let me know said we let them off given what i did to them was enough punishment. That's total BS right there. The officer also told me that there is a slight chance that these girls might try and file a law suit... which he did say they have no chance. he was just giving me a heads up. I haven't found anything in the local newspaper yet but hopefully something turns up. i might call in to the Guardian and have them write up a story on my interesting night
Dude.. if this **** happened in America... some how .. some way.. you would have your pants sued off by these lil *****' families.

My buddy hit and killed some dumb bitch last year that was tripping on Acid (Toxicology report). She was all gothed out in black clothes and ****.. I guess she was tripping out so bad.. she was just walking or doing whatever the **** in the middle of a 5 lane business district road.. 45 MPH.. anyways.

The girl who he killed that I described above.. her mom sued him and won.. and the acid tripping bitch's friend sued him for "pain and suffering" for loss of a friend and won.

That day in court... I really lost faith in our justice system as far as civil litigation goes.
Old 08-29-2008, 09:14 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

"yankee" goes back WAY before the revolutionary war. no one is 100% sure where it comes from, but the most common story goes back to when the dutch and english both lived in new york.
Old 08-29-2008, 09:20 PM

cry me a ****** river, this isn't jepordy who gives a ****.
Old 08-29-2008, 09:24 PM

dude im not going to flame u either. Soemthing very simular to this happened to me. They put theirselves in a mans place so in return deffiantly deserved to get treated like a man

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: So i knocked out 4 of 6 girls today...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.