New Era Performance Supporting Vendor

Huge Thanks to New Era's Customer Service

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2007, 09:25 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Huge Thanks to New Era's Customer Service

So my friend RedSSNA recently took his car to New Era to get tuned. *For mods and dyno numbers check the thread in the 2.4 section.* The car left for New Era Friday, 10/05/07, in the morning. Mike managed to fit him in Friday, despite his busy schedule. First the injectors were installed with the GM harness. No I don't know the part number off the top of my head, SERACH! Well some complications arose Friday and the car couldn't be finished that day. Mike managed to come up with a solution to resolve the problems Tuesday morning. Matt, RedSSNA, got a call around noon-ish Tuesday that the car was strapped to the dyno and about to be tuned. For Matt that was a giant relief after not having his car for the 4 prior days. Because of the delay and inconvenience, Mike made a very reasonable compensation.

So basically what I'm getting at is Mike is a stand up guy and definitely has great customer service. If he can tune my car when its done, I'll definitely be going there. Matt is very satisfied with the tune and how the car is performing.

Mike, if you wish you can fill any other details but I think that sums it up nicely.