New Members Check In!! If you're new to CobaltSS, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Cobalt!!

New Owner, Member

Old 05-18-2017, 07:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New Owner, Member

Hello everyone, glad to finally be part of the forum I've referenced for many threads lol. I'm new to the forum and to my 2006 SS/SC I purchased about 2 months ago. I'm from Indiana but I'm going to school in Ohio. Back to the car...I'm fairly certain it's stock minus a cat delete and some sort of crap tune. The boost solenoid does not vent as the car builds up to 16 PSI yet still has the factory pulley and injectors. My rear O2 is also being tricked to read a constant 450 mv without a cat. So far I have changed the oil, installed a cam sensor that was missing, cleaned her up, and most recently bought a factory radio (was also missing) and tapped an aux port into the xm harness. Couldn't have done it without you all I've been chasing 4 CEL's and hopefully I can get them all fixed and get her on a chassis dyno soon. A good CAI will get rid of my P0171 lean code due to a broken stock intake tube. Some exhaust and a tune will get rid of my rear 02 heater codes that were not so easily fooled by the resistor or tune out of the rear 02 lol. But my main focus/struggle is a P0017 code and a possibly related very intermittent power but no crank no start condition. I'll likely make a thread with more info on that, for now enjoy some pictures of my ride!

Day 1

Day 1: Needs bumper cover

Finally plated!

New radio and aux input

Original...?

Last edited by Project_SS; 05-18-2017 at 10:32 AM. Reason: Add pictures

Search this Thread