Nitrous Oxide N20

Spinning when spraying?

Old 11-03-2008, 06:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'd really like to see someone throw in a progressive controller to help out with the traction issues

I wouldn't lower bottle pressure because thats going to give you an all around weaker shot...even when you do have traction. Once you feel the difference between low bottle pressure and not you wont want to go back anyway lol
Old 11-03-2008, 06:31 PM

Progressive controller? Just get slicks.

:pimp:
Old 11-03-2008, 07:45 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
So no one really answered my question, does spraying and causing the car to spin HURT the engine?

I know hitting rev limiter = no no, but that most likely won't happen.

I'm not looking to blow another motor.

Originally Posted by 1^up
i edited my last post if you can read it and add if you would want to come to the track with me before this season is over. also who tuned your car? if you tuned it yourself would you mind tuning me and limiting my boost and also making the exhaust engine light turn off?
Tune Time tuned it. The car feels like I'm spraying the entire time now.

I'll be picking up HPT in the next few months so from then on i'll be tuning myself

Last edited by SSdan; 11-03-2008 at 07:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-03-2008, 08:29 PM

Originally Posted by SSdan
So no one really answered my question, does spraying and causing the car to spin HURT the engine?

Spinning when spraying will not hurt anything as long as you don't hit the rev limiter. I believe I did answer your question in an earlier post.
Old 11-03-2008, 09:28 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Must have missed it.

Thanks, it's nice when someone that doesn't even have a cobalt is helpful like you. It's a change from the usual dicks on this site.
Old 11-03-2008, 10:15 PM

Must have missed it.

Thanks, it's nice when someone that doesn't even have a cobalt is helpful like you. It's a change from the usual dicks on this site.
I help out the Cobalt owns and call out the dicks. You should see half of my post. LMAO
Old 11-03-2008, 10:27 PM
Banned

Tune Time tuned it. The car feels like I'm spraying the entire time now.

I'll be picking up HPT in the next few months so from then on i'll be tuning myself
once you get hpt you want to take a look at my car? try to eliminate some engine codes and possible change some things up? also run you vs me. a tuned car with mod's vs the cheap balt still on gm stg2 file

same bottle temp same thing. i believe you truly on a 50shot and i am still on a 45. however we will heat our bottles up the same way and see what happens. if i get you all hell is going to break loose. however if you are quicker than i must tune my bitch. are you on 60lb injectors now?

EDIT: spinning will not hurt anything just don't go pulling a joe on us and spray at 1,150 psi and spin your tires then get grip finally towards redline and keep on spraying while the rpm's are dropping. as long as you don't do that you should be fine. i spin the tires when the bottle temp is up in 2nd a couple times vs a stg2 srt-4 i raced from a 40mph roll and spun them out to 3rd gear then shifted and then got grip. just make sure once you get grip again or between shifts you let off the spray.

also if your on 60lb injectors are your mod's still the same other than that? if so how much whp are you putting down? you can pm if you want to talk about this