North Central ND, SD, MN, and WI

Out of the blue..... (this does pertain to MN...)

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2008, 03:16 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Out of the blue..... (this does pertain to MN...)

Anybody want to go to the Dragonforce/Powerglove concert this friday night at the MYTH? I paid $40 and am willing to drop it down to $25 or $30 to get this ticket off my hands as my friends said they'd get tickets and now they cant go due to work issues. Either hit me up a pm or send me an email.

incubusfan485@hotmail.com

thanks.
Old 12-07-2008, 03:30 AM
Rattlesnake Race Shop

Received 409 Likes on 352 Posts
Old 12-07-2008, 04:26 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ha ha lol. Nice one! Seriously though I'm looking for someone to buy this ticket. $10 less than what I paid and you get to see a good show. I saw them back in April of 07 and they sounded just as good as their album songs. Sure they were **** drunk b4 they closed the set, and they weren't even the main band. Killswitch engage was, and me and my friends left after the 4th song, as they didn't have the intensity as D-Force did.

Dont get me wrong, Killswitch is an awesome band, but it's hard to follow a performance like dragonforce when you are walking around the stage playing music as opposed to getting fed tequila out of the bottle while playing one of the hardest songs ever known to man, and still sounding good, if not great.

About half the place cleared out after D-force ended when me and my friends went. This is a good deal for anyone who wants to have a good time with some power-metal bands. It's a plus for all you videogame freaks as Powerglove is the leading (in my opinion) metal-videogame-cover-band I know.

I know this may seem sudden with less than a week to go til the concert, but I would rather have someone else enjoy this concert than I could. Did I mention I've been drinking and typed this while intoxicated?!? No?!? WELL I JUST DID!!!!!! lol