Cobalt SS Network

Cobalt SS Network (https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/)
-   North East (https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/north-east-56/)
-   -   Curious about Central PA Cobalts (https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/north-east-56/curious-about-central-pa-cobalts-85580/)

roadrage06 11-21-2007 11:02 AM

Curious about Central PA Cobalts

I drive the Lebanon strip a lot and wondering who else is out on these roads pretty often and on this site? Typical areas you could find me are the roads running through Lebanon, Annville, Hershey, and Palmyra. I know there are a couple SS/SC and a ton of LS & LT's but not sure if any are on here.

I'm an Orange SS/SC.
Identifying "marks":
99.9% debaged (except front bow-tie)
AEM License plate holder
Cobalt SS 3rd Tail Light Vinyl
body color matched painted headlights

redlineblueline 11-21-2007 11:03 AM

pittsburgh is where its happening

roadrage06 11-21-2007 11:05 AM

you guys do a lot out there? I might have tol do a road trip this spring/summer.

redlineblueline 11-21-2007 11:06 AM

well theres more of us

BriantheLion26 11-21-2007 11:11 AM

I am around Harrisburg. I have a "SS" emblem on the front, rest is fully debadged. I have a AEM licenses plate holder as well with a black D.A.R.E plate. Silver with tinted windows.

alleycat58 11-21-2007 11:19 AM

I ocassionally hit up State College, but I concur with ky, Pgh is where it all goes down. :)

redlineblueline 11-21-2007 11:20 AM

all the cool people live here

HatedCobalt 11-21-2007 11:26 AM

im right out side Harrisburg. cant miss my car. it sticks out just a little....

R&C_rallySS 11-21-2007 11:42 AM

Originally Posted by roadrage06 (Post 1686256)
I drive the Lebanon strip a lot and wondering who else is out on these roads pretty often and on this site? Typical areas you could find me are the roads running through Lebanon, Annville, Hershey, and Palmyra. I know there are a couple SS/SC and a ton of LS & LT's but not sure if any are on here.

I'm an Orange SS/SC.
Identifying "marks":
99.9% debaged (except front bow-tie)
AEM License plate holder
Cobalt SS 3rd Tail Light Vinyl
body color matched painted headlights

I don't cruise much but I do live in Central PA. Matter of fact I'm right here in Lebanon City and live 5mins away from the "strip". Matter of fact I think you and I have talked one night when I was out on the strip. I was in a 2004 WRX Wagon (Wife's car) and you were there with your gf. It started to rain at McDonolds so we left. Do you remember that night? I'm that crazy guy that talks about cobalt mods way to much :lol: My name is Roger.

Edit Post: After looking at your mods and your sig I know for sure we met that night.

roadrage06 11-21-2007 12:01 PM

Originally Posted by R&C_rallySS (Post 1686349)
I don't cruise much but I do live in Central PA. Matter of fact I'm right here in Lebanon City and live 5mins away from the "strip". Matter of fact I think you and I have talked one night when I was out on the strip. I was in a 2004 WRX Wagon (Wife's car) and you were there with your gf. It started to rain at McDonolds so we left. Do you remember that night? I'm that crazy guy that talks about cobalt mods way to much :lol: My name is Roger.

Edit Post: After looking at your mods and your sig I know for sure we met that night.

YES!... i was hoping you'd show up on here. Yeah... i don't know if you remember, but the screen on my phone was broke... well i finally got a new one... so you'll have to PM me with your number. I'm finally getting the Stage2 and could use your advice.

k20ahatch 11-27-2007 12:12 AM

i cruise around the carlisle pike / hanover / hershey from time to time.. some cobalts out there...

Originally Posted by BriantheLion26 (Post 1686282)
I am around Harrisburg. I have a "SS" emblem on the front, rest is fully debadged. I have a AEM licenses plate holder as well with a black D.A.R.E plate. Silver with tinted windows.

i saw a silver ss/sc the other weekend on the pike ... you ever out there??

DebadgedBALT77 12-04-2007 09:25 PM

im from harrisburg. travel up and down 83 every day for work. usually out along the arlisle pike one a month or so. or 22 in harrisburg.

Stubri51 12-30-2007 03:55 PM

I live in Palmyra I go up 322 into harrisburg every day to work and up 11/15 to school