Cobalt SS Network

Cobalt SS Network (https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/)
-   North Pacific (https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/north-pacific-105/)
-   -   Yellow SS S/C on Canyon Road? (https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/north-pacific-105/yellow-ss-s-c-canyon-road-50289/)

06_SS_S/C 03-12-2007 01:00 PM

Yellow SS S/C on Canyon Road?

I was at Albertsons yesterday and saw a Yellow SS S/C going down Canyon Road in Puyallup/Summit. Was that anyone in here? It was around noon I think.

Spectral 03-12-2007 02:44 PM

ive seen that one before i dont think its anyone on here tho.

sensesfail99 03-12-2007 10:24 PM

I think they work at the costco in south hill....

sensesfail99 03-12-2007 10:24 PM

I think they work at the costco in south hill....

Spectral 03-13-2007 02:15 AM

stake it out and find them tony haha

ssyeller 03-13-2007 02:27 AM

I thought you ment Canyon in Portland Oregon

Originally Posted by 06_SS_S/C (Post 902937)
I was at Albertsons yesterday and saw a Yellow SS S/C going down Canyon Road in Puyallup/Summit. Was that anyone in here? It was around noon I think.

I was there but wrong canyon. Yellow SS SC

06' SS2SS 03-13-2007 04:59 AM

That guy does work at Costco. It is the nephew of a friend of mine. I told him to tell him about the site, but he doesn't see him that often (Merchant Marine). When he's back in town I will remind him to tell his nephew about the site. Maybe we can get another Cobalt to join us at our weekly Krispy Kreme meet.

sensesfail99 03-13-2007 11:26 PM

Originally Posted by 06' SS2SS (Post 904795)
That guy does work at Costco. It is the nephew of a friend of mine. I told him to tell him about the site, but he doesn't see him that often (Merchant Marine). When he's back in town I will remind him to tell his nephew about the site. Maybe we can get another Cobalt to join us at our weekly Krispy Kreme meet.

::bows:: Thank you, thank you!!! Ill be signing autographs on random friday nights!

silversccoupe 03-16-2007 08:26 PM

Originally Posted by 06' SS2SS (Post 904795)

OK I'm new.Did I hear something about donuts?I love donuts!

dbeausoleil57 03-16-2007 09:50 PM

yeah ya did.. 7:30 KK in tacoma!

silversccoupe 03-16-2007 09:54 PM

KK in Tacoma Mall parking lot?and this is a weekly thing?and do I need an official invite?

Master Chief 03-16-2007 10:59 PM

no there is no offical invite lol u just show up we usually park closes to KK near the Handicap stalls.

p.s. im not going tonight im still at the Computer Shoppe and i have gamers so im not leaving til they leave.

06' SS2SS 03-17-2007 02:17 AM

That was pretty fun tonight. Those Vettes were SWEET along with that blown GTO. Whew, I bet they owned all in that lot! David, Jesse it was good to see you guys again, we'll have to keep it up! Tony, that exhaust was really nice, I will have to check out the Clear Image shop fo sho! It sucks you are being deployed soon, GET BACK SAFE! To the other Tony, sorry you couldn't make it, I hope your car will be like new soon!!! Sorry you couldn't make it either JJ. And to silversccoupe, come on out! We meet at the Krispy Kreme by the Tacoma Mall on Fridays, time varies but check up here on Thursday or early Friday.

silversccoupe 03-17-2007 10:44 AM

Originally Posted by 06' SS2SS (Post 914234)
That was pretty fun tonight. Those Vettes were SWEET along with that blown GTO. Whew, I bet they owned all in that lot! David, Jesse it was good to see you guys again, we'll have to keep it up! Tony, that exhaust was really nice, I will have to check out the Clear Image shop fo sho! It sucks you are being deployed soon, GET BACK SAFE! To the other Tony, sorry you couldn't make it, I hope your car will be like new soon!!! Sorry you couldn't make it either JJ. And to silversccoupe, come on out! We meet at the Krispy Kreme by the Tacoma Mall on Fridays, time varies but check up here on Thursday or early Friday.

The wifes birthday weekend,so a car thing was low on her list of "TO DO" stuff but it sounds like an enjoyable plan for next week.Thanks!

sensesfail99 03-17-2007 08:17 PM

I want my motherfucking car back, bottom line.