Parts Buy and sell your parts
Mark this thread as Unsold

For Sale 518ss/tc is a scammer

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2012, 11:02 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Waiting for the UPS guy to pick them up...are you kidding me? Takes 2 weeks to have them pick something up? I sold two wheels and tires the other day, the buyer paid for them on Friday, I boxed them up and went to ship them out Monday but it was a holiday so they went out the next day. Point is people don't like waiting for the things they buy. Crap does happen that's life but 2 weeks give me a break. Oh and FYI....when you ship a tire without a rim, you can stick a shipping label right to the tire and ship it as is. I've ordered a bunch of tires from discount tire direct and everytime ups dropped them off it was the bare tire with a label taped to it. Never had any issues.
Old 01-18-2012, 07:06 PM

paypal FTW
Old 01-18-2012, 07:27 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
So i should of expected my pics 2 hours ago, still nothing i'll give him the night if not tomorrow i go to paypal
Old 01-18-2012, 07:29 PM
Premium Member

Originally Posted by ChevyRockstar
So i should of expected my pics 2 hours ago, still nothing i'll give him the night if not tomorrow i go to paypal
How long has it been since you paid him? Don't wait to long man or you wont be able to get your money back..
Old 01-18-2012, 07:55 PM

Sure do hate scammers
Old 01-18-2012, 09:29 PM

Originally Posted by ChevyRockstar
Go to paypal NOW. You can cancel the investigation if you get your stuff.
Old 01-19-2012, 10:02 AM

Case open
Old 01-19-2012, 10:57 AM

Originally Posted by RiceCop
PayPal WILL give you your money back if he can't provide proof of shipment. People open up paypal disputes against me all the time (I run an online business), just trying to scam me and get their product PLUS their money back. PayPal always tells me if I can't provide proof they got the item (which I can) they will refund the money. Scummy ass people out there.
Funny you say that I am going through that right now
Old 01-19-2012, 02:19 PM
Banned

you both reported me? for what? i work 75 hour week? sorry if everything isnt up to your standards with how fast i ship ****. I sent you (rockstar) two pictures last night of the tires wrapped waiting for ups which again didnt show up becasuse of the ice i was told. Would you like to take it up with them> Call UPS in QUEENSBURY NY 12804.

and Dcoll yours is 14-20 days through usps thats how you told me to ship it.
Old 01-19-2012, 02:28 PM

I havent recieved any Pictures at all

You can upload the Pics on here ...
Old 01-19-2012, 02:28 PM
Banned

and dcoll i have no received one message from you or any calls so i don't know why you are saying you called me/. my phone is on 24/7 and rockstar has no problem getting a hold of me. if i was scamming i wouldn't be messaging back or giving my phone number out... i do apologize that this has happened. is not like im sitting here not trying to help people out,, this is my first time shipping tires i just looked it up online on how to ship them. i thought i should just wrap them and do it like that but found out a small pallet it the way to go as thats how i received my jeeps tires so i tried that and they wanted it to go freight that way!! so they said just strap them together or wrap them and tape them together or just zip tie them unwrapped. now that you have filed a dispute against me on Paypal i see how people are on here. ive never met people on a forum that were like this and im part of the biggest off-road forum on the internet. i hope that when yo go to ship something and something happens like this you realize that im sorry and it wasn't my fault. That is all.
Old 01-19-2012, 02:31 PM
Premium Member

Originally Posted by 518SS/TC
you both reported me? for what? i work 75 hour week? sorry if everything isnt up to your standards with how fast i ship ****. I sent you (rockstar) two pictures last night of the tires wrapped waiting for ups which again didnt show up becasuse of the ice i was told. Would you like to take it up with them> Call UPS in QUEENSBURY NY 12804.

and Dcoll yours is 14-20 days through usps thats how you told me to ship it.
a couple things about this statement,
1. You shouldn't try and sell things if your personal life is going to get in the way. I understand you have **** you want to get out there but don't expect not to be reported if you don't supply a tracking number or proper pictures (tires)in a thread or in PM's after two weeks. If you can't get it too them in time at least make the time to tell them or refund them their money (there's not 75 hours in a week so I know you have time to get on here.)
2. Don't take being reported personally, if you're a legitimate seller then you have nothing to worry about, just supply PayPal with the Tracking Number and the claim will be dropped.
3. Why are you waiting on UPS to pick something up? Go drop it off to them, It's going to take UPS FOREVER for them to pick something up.

I do think it's funny that it took you until both of them said you were reported for you to respond though...

Also don't take this personally, just somethings I've noticed over my few years on here.
Old 01-19-2012, 02:36 PM

I have gone threw shipping hassles before so i know what its like. I know you get me the tires but til then the paypal dispute will stay. Sorry
Old 01-19-2012, 02:42 PM
Banned

chevy i understand what your saying. this crap with me and you is a little much i suppose. and i cant drop the tires off they are closed when i go to work and closed when i get home. but i dont work tomorrow. so if you dont receive your shipping info tomorrow i will refund you.

but dcoll that still leaves no reason why you filed? you dont getting shipping info from usps? its mail.. do you receive shipping info when you send a letter?
Old 01-19-2012, 02:44 PM

Well I know it's the same number I have been talking to you before and not getting any responses. Also, there is no shipping that takes 20 days to go from new York to Michigan unless you sent that thing via carrier pidgeon. I told you you could save me some money by throwing them in a flat rate box which is priority mail 2-3 days because they don't use weight they go by the box.
Old 01-19-2012, 02:47 PM

chevy i understand what your saying. this crap with me and you is a little much i suppose. and i cant drop the tires off they are closed when i go to work and closed when i get home. but i dont work tomorrow. so if you dont receive your shipping info tomorrow i will refund you.

but dcoll that still leaves no reason why you filed? you dont getting shipping info from usps? its mail.. do you receive shipping info when you send a letter?
What The hell are you talking about. I just shipped a TVS to PUERTO RICO via USPS and I got a tracking number. Best part is I shipped the blower 5 days AFTER I bought the rotors from you and he got his blower already. And I'm no geologist but I'm pretty sure puerto Rico is further away from michigan than new York is. I could be wrong though...
Old 01-19-2012, 02:49 PM
Premium Member

umm yes you do, I send all my stuff through USPS and they supply me with confirmation numbers...
Old 01-19-2012, 02:50 PM
Banned

well see now that you have said that. i will call usps because all i received was a receipt. but i really have not received any contact with you,, like i said im not a scammer. im new to this forum as well and fairly new to shipping packages.

pay pal says you dont need the product anymore? i dont get it?
Old 01-19-2012, 02:51 PM

every parcel i have ever recieved from the usps has came with a tracking number....its a parcel..thats how you track it.
Old 01-19-2012, 02:51 PM
Premium Member

well see now that you have said that. i will call usps because all i received was a receipt. but i really have not received any contact with you,, like i said im not a scammer. im new to this forum as well and fairly new to shipping packages.

pay pal says you dont need the product anymore? i dont get it?
check your receipt for a delivery confirmation number. it should be near the top.
Old 01-19-2012, 02:53 PM
Banned

lunch break is over though.. you will get your stuff im not a scammer. and really don't want a bad reputation. oh and i didnt delete this either btw idk where i went

rkramos thank you i will do that! ill talk to you guys later about this

Last edited by 518SS/TC; 01-19-2012 at 02:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-19-2012, 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by dcoll177
What The hell are you talking about. I just shipped a TVS to PUERTO RICO via USPS and I got a tracking number. Best part is I shipped the blower 5 days AFTER I bought the rotors from you and he got his blower already. And I'm no geologist but I'm pretty sure puerto Rico is further away from michigan than new York is. I could be wrong though...
lmao i think your right...
Old 01-19-2012, 02:55 PM
Premium Member

No problem, just remember, when you're selling stuff on this forum you need to make time for this forum or people will think you're a scammer.
Old 01-19-2012, 03:01 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lunch break is over though.. you will get your stuff im not a scammer. and really don't want a bad reputation. oh and i didnt delete this either btw idk where i went

Originally Posted by RKRamos
No problem, just remember, when you're selling stuff on this forum you need to make time for this forum or people will think you're a scammer.
This forum moves fast and expects things even faster.
Old 01-19-2012, 05:00 PM
Banned

i see that guys haha. i do apoligize for everything and once again i am not a spammer and i hate them as well. ive been fucked over a few times before.
The following users liked this post:
AngelTiger82 (09-15-2016)

Quick Reply: For Sale 518ss/tc is a scammer