Parts Buy and sell your parts
Mark this thread as Unsold

CG Lock Group Buy!

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2005, 11:57 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CG Lock Group Buy!

Ok I have info on a group buy for the CG Lock. For those who don't know what it is, info will be posted below.

I need 10 orders or more for the discount. Discount price is $31.95 per piece. They sell for $41.95 normally. If you wanted to do both front seats, you would need to order 2. Price does not include shipping. Please add $6 shipping for the first, $3 each after.

If you are interested, you can send me paypal or money order, etc. PM me for that information. Deadline for orders will be the end of this month. If we don't have enough for the 10, I will probably buy enough to finish it up as long as we are just a couple shy and sell them later.

The CG lock will work on all models of cobalts, cavaliers, Ion's, etc. They really make you feel planted in the car. Great for you SS and Redline owners. Its super quick to adjust and use, and is a lot easier to deal with then a full harness. Its cheap for the performance advantage you gain.

The CG Lock:

http://www.cg-lock.com/

The CG-Lock attaches to the tongue of your daily driver's existing 3-point, factory installed seat belt. Once installed, pulling up on the shoulder belt tightens the lap belt portion "racing harness tight" - keeping it as tight as you want until you release it. The shoulder harness remains unrestrained as normal for maximum arm and upper body movement.

By providing you with about 80% of the holding power of a full racing harness, the CG-Lock (the "CG" stands for "Center of Gravity") prevents you from sliding in your seat. The CG-Lock lets you keep your feet and hands light on the pedals and wheel resulting in better control, faster reactions, and less fatigue. Becoming "one with the vehicle" helps you feel the road and the car's "balance", enhancing your driving abilities.

Old 03-08-2005, 07:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Guess no one is interested?