Parts Buy and sell your parts

DO NOT BUY FROM Zach06CobaltSC

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2010, 02:56 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
pm me with all the information. i need the address, weight and ill probablly have to add about 35-50 lbs for the skid and the crate and ill let you how much it costs to build the crate.
Old 05-09-2010, 02:58 PM
Banned

Matt as soon as usdm08 gets back to me to see if he likes this then I will letcha know.
Old 05-09-2010, 03:01 PM
Super Moderator

Received 51 Likes on 45 Posts
Originally Posted by BYT*SS*TURBO
Then the responsibility lies on you. A cardboard box with bubble wrap stuffed in it isn't a safe solution for shipping a block... Every motor Ive bought and had shipped was strapped to a pallet and shipped via freight.
bingo was his name o zach you need to eat the cost and ship him a block
Old 05-09-2010, 03:06 PM
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by mrbelvedere
He just offered above ^
Old 05-09-2010, 03:07 PM
Banned

yeah enough said about what he should do. he offered to fix his screw up and enough said its done. im going to help him out despite our differences and get the guy his new block. done. lock this thread.
Old 05-09-2010, 03:14 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Zach06CobaltSC
First off I am not a business, and in todays economy waking up to have to lose a grand is not fun. I don't know where you are getting 100 dollars but this is already going to be solved. I will ship him out another block and that will be that. I will eat a grand to please the forums, that to me is good business ethics.

Sounds good to me Matt, get me some price quotes. Call the weight 120lbs, it will be a little less but thats a rough est. I will need insurance on it for damage also obviously. First I need to see if usdm08 likes these terms.

I am an honest person and back myself. I made a mistake not having ups package it up in the first place and I am willing to resolve the problem on my own dime. All I am asking is for this thread to be deleted so my reputation is not tarnished.
I wasn't trying to say you weren't, I meant your solution to the problem shows that you back your **** up!
Old 05-09-2010, 03:15 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I need more popcorn
Old 05-09-2010, 03:18 PM
Super Moderator

Received 51 Likes on 45 Posts
Originally Posted by JshLnsctt
He just offered above ^
my net is slow sue me lol
Old 05-09-2010, 03:23 PM

so much drama, so little car talk.
Old 05-09-2010, 03:23 PM
Platinum Member

my net is slow sue me lol
I'd rather start a thread about you
Old 05-09-2010, 03:29 PM
Banned

the issues solved as far as the thread goes. udsm just has to talk to zach and they can do it via pm
Old 05-09-2010, 03:31 PM
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Boosted_Cobalt09
the issues solved as far as the thread goes. udsm just has to talk to zach and they can do it via pm
This has needed to be since the beginning
Old 05-09-2010, 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by WickedSS2005
I need more popcorn
Quit stealing mah poppycorn bish!
Old 05-09-2010, 03:34 PM
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Mr_Slobalt
Quit stealing mah poppycorn bish!
Can I have some? If your going to bring popcorn in the thread you have to share...
Old 05-09-2010, 03:34 PM

I'm glad Zach is getting this issue resolved, zachs really not a bad guy, I have bought many thing from Zach and have help him out very much as well he even does payment plans, he even went the extra mile narrowed me the money for my Tvs and I paied him 100 a week til it was paid for. He even gave it to me already and I still owe him a few hundred bucks. The other guys thread was taken care of like in a min I know venom he was scaried cause he had been fucked in the past but Zach sent him the money owned and thread was deleted Zach is once again a good guy, one thing happens and the hole world comes to an end but I know for a fact that block wasn't damaged or cracked I took it a part crank was never looked at for it was thought to only be bought for the block, any ways he has another block all he needs to hear is from usd and he'll do what he said. By the way what's cracking John I was in your neck of the woods the other day would of stopes to say hey but I was with Zach and didn't have my phone.
Old 05-09-2010, 03:42 PM

Ok just now seeing this as I have been busy lately. Let me start off by saying this is NOT 100% my fault and I really don't know what to do about this. Let me give you guys all of the information.

I took this block to ups to have them ship it. They said they would ship it without issue but that the manager was going to hire someone to help him lift it and I had to pay them 15 dollars an hour blah blah blah. I said screw that I will have a family member help me do it so I don't have to pay you 100 dollars for someone to lift it. So my step dad and I went into ups and the shipping girl her name was Sam, said that we needed to use the box that the manager left out because it was a double walled box that was able to hold 120 lbs. We took a couple parts off the motor to get it down to 110, 113 with packaging material. We packaged the **** out of this thing, we used a TON of bubble wrap, did EVERYTHING we were supposed to. I had 1000 dollars insurance on this package also, so that if ANYTHING happened to it that it would be covered.

I asked time and time again if it was insured and covered, I can even post the receipt saying that I paid extra for the insurance. When it was all said and done and he got the block it was damaged during shipping. They literally had to of dropped it off something pretty high up for this to happen. I started the claim process and the claim was DENIED due to improper packaging. They said that the weight limit was over what it was supposed to be, and the box was not the right box. I can upload the document that was sent to me if need be.

So basically I was lied to by the UPS STORE who is RELIABLE for all packages that leave there store. However they marked it I guess as "customer packaging" and said they had nothing to do with it. Thats bullshit because the manager told us what box to use, and the girl there told us exactly how to package it. We packaged it to THERE standards and used what THEY told us to use.

So now with that being said there is damage to the block, it's not fixable obviously and I don't know what to do about this. I told him from the get go that I can try to get him another block.

If you would be willing to pay for shipping I would be willing to get you another block. This time around I am going to send a bare bare bare block with nothing but sleeves just like we talked about via phone. If you would be willing to pay for the shipping to have UPS package this and ship it and insure it, I can get another one out to you.

I really don't know what else to say about this other then that I am really sorry. If you would like another block I can make that happen, let me know what you would like to do to resolve this. I did NOT stop contact with you, I never heard back from you after you said that it was broke and that you were going to talk to ups. I told you that I did what I could on my end and that UPS was screwing me out of the insurance, then all conversation was stopped.

I never got the pictures so I didn't know how bad it was, I do apologize that they did this. I am willing to resolve this, I just need to know what you want me to do. Thanks.

utibalt - pat I can drop the dual pass off tomorrow when I am in chicago. I was going to do it the other day but some stuff came up.
Can almost guarentee that the package was not damaged by shipping, if it were dropped off something really high or what not to damage the block like it shows, the box would be damaged as well. Therefore the BUYER would have known something was up, if that's true the BUYER is a ******* for opening the box..... if there is ever damage on a box that comes thru a shipping agency, don't touch the box. call for a claims person to come check it out, that way a UPS rep. can see that you didn't touch it yet and when it is opened in-front of them, they can see the damages... also pictures given from the SELLER of the packaging is smart on something of this sort, also pictures from the BUYER received if damaged is a good idea as well. This whole thing seems like a lack of common sense to me.

Sorry to hear about the whole thing thats really shitty.

+1...

Last edited by mrgrinch; 05-09-2010 at 03:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-09-2010, 03:45 PM

some1 needs to post a picture of **** now since this thread is useless without them
Old 05-09-2010, 03:46 PM

usdm08 - If you remove this thread, I will ship you another block on my dime. Sound fair?

that sounds fair to me, as long as nothing comes out of my pocket were good
Old 05-09-2010, 03:48 PM
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by usdm08
Old 05-09-2010, 03:54 PM
Banned

k good its settled. ill get everything squared away with shipping annnnnnnnnd its going to cost some $$$ but it will be safe this way.
Old 05-09-2010, 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by mrgrinch
Can almost guarentee that the package was not damaged by shipping, if it were dropped off something really high or what not to damage the block like it shows, the box would be damaged as well. Therefore the BUYER would have known something was up, if that's true the BUYER is a ******* for opening the box..... if there is ever damage on a box that comes thru a shipping agency, don't touch the box. call for a claims person to come check it out, that way a UPS rep. can see that you didn't touch it yet and when it is opened in-front of them, they can see the damages... also pictures given from the SELLER of the packaging is smart on something of this sort, also pictures from the BUYER received if damaged is a good idea as well. This whole thing seems like a lack of common sense to me.

Sorry to hear about the whole thing thats really shitty.

+1...
FINALLY somebody got it right. I am a retired driver that peddled (picked up and delivered) freight for 13 years. I had a long post written describing the whole shipping/receiving process but decided to stay out of it. Like the wise people always say. Well TWO things actually. "A picture is worth a thousand words" and "the squeeky wheel gets the grease".
Old 05-09-2010, 04:00 PM

Originally Posted by Boosted_Cobalt09
k good its settled. ill get everything squared away with shipping annnnnnnnnd its going to cost some $$$ but it will be safe this way.
thanks alot man ive had my car parked for about 4 months now without driving it gay, and i have car payments lol
Old 05-09-2010, 04:10 PM
Banned

i feel your pain. me and the guys at p werks are working on my car all the time. its been sitting for the last 2. sad thing is i got to pull it in and outta the shop just for display. haha. we still need to get the sheet metal intake manifold, my custom airbox intake manifold, meth ports, exhaust finished and do some misc other stuff. check the thread out if your interested.
Old 05-09-2010, 04:18 PM

yea the first picture was shipping damage, but him told me he had put $1000 insurance on the item, just incase it got damaged and when i went to report it, he was lying about the insurance
THIS IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU ORDER PARTS FROM Zach06CobaltSC AFTER HE TOLD ME EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT AND HE TOKE EVERYTHING TO CHECK AT A MACHINE SHOP

me thinks he screwed got good.
Old 05-09-2010, 05:35 PM

Usd8 on zachs be half I'm on my iPhone as we speek the motor is being taken apart you will get a block shipped out with in a few days he ask you remove this thread for the time being if you don't get it you can start a new thread thanks go threw pms til them I'm taking the new block apart as we speek

Quick Reply: DO NOT BUY FROM Zach06CobaltSC