Parts Buy and sell your parts

Selling unused powell xxx rear sway bar.

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2012, 04:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Selling unused powell xxx rear sway bar.

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

This is the Real Deal Powell XXX rear sway bar! I have never used it, I just looked at the monster. I wanted to use it, but realized I was never going to going to race my car. I figure it would go to better use for someone who would use it. Good luck and be safe. This rear bar is not for beginners!

MSRP: $275
My Price: $204
You save: $70
Old 02-02-2012, 05:04 PM
AWD > FWD

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Please follow all site rules when selling items in the classified section. Ebay links are not allowed, and pics of the item with your username and the date written on a piece of paper must be included in the pic with the item. I'm closing this for now, when you make the necessary changes to the thread, by using the edit post button, I will reopen it.

Originally Posted by EXsoccer1921
Threads must have pictures! (not necessary for WTB threads)
If you need a host see this thread.

Use the proper "For Sale" and "Wanted" prefixes for your thread. This will avoid confusion as to what your thread is for when someone just reads "CF Hood" for example as the title.

Once an item is sold, remove the item/description/price/pictures from your thread.

For Sale Threads - must include the following information:
  • FS in the title
  • Name
  • Description
  • No links to 3rd party sales websites or auction sites
  • Price - this means no "testing waters" threads. OBO still needs a price listed.
  • Piece of paper with your username and date of listing in pictures

WTB/WTT Threads - must include the following information:
  • WTB/WTT in the title
  • Name
  • Item you're looking for/trading

When replying to a post, remember these simple rules:
  • No third-party threads. You need your own account to post in classifieds.
  • Comments about the price a person is asking, your post will be edited/deleted.
  • Negative comments posted about a person or their thread, your post will be edited/deleted.
  • If you have evidence that this person is a scammer, PM a moderator.
  • Please do not low ball. It will be considered a low ball offer if you offer less than 90% of the asking price.
  • Low ball offers will be edited/deleted. If you feel your offer might have a chance, submit it through PMs.
  • Posts which are found to have no value to the thread will be edited/deleted.
  • Do not spam your classified threads in other people's threads unless they specifically made such a request.
  • Do not just paste a link to another webpage such as eBay or copy and paste from another ad. If you do this your thread will be closed.
  • If your thread gets locked, there was a reason for it. If you start another thread about the same thing you will be banned. PM a moderator if you have a question.
  • Upon completion of a sale or receiving items wanted, please report the post saying so. The thread will then be closed.
CobaltSS.net is not responsible for any interactions on the site. The forums are here as a courtesy to you. If you do not follow these rules action will be taken on your account up to and including revoking access to the forums.

These are in addition to the forum rules. Classified rule violations will be handled in the same manner as the forum rules.