Cobalt SS Network

Cobalt SS Network (https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/)
-   Parts (https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/parts-66/)
-   -   Wtb: High Rise (https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/parts-66/wtb-high-rise-166708/)

DCOBALTSS 04-17-2009 09:54 PM

Wtb: High Rise

Hi im looking for a high rise to buy in colors: black or imperial blue metallic.
I have a low rise to sell if someone wants it.
Or i can trade for the high rise
im also willing to buy the high rise if someone sells it
thanks

DCOBALTSS 04-18-2009 12:48 PM

bump ttt

DCOBALTSS 04-19-2009 05:54 PM

bump

The Red Ferret 04-19-2009 06:18 PM

I'd sell you mine, but it's red. That and I would just die if I could get my hands on a G5 trunk lid!

SSfamilywagon 04-19-2009 09:15 PM

^^^^LOL. This guy. I would just die with you if you got one!!

The Red Ferret 04-19-2009 09:31 PM

I just happened to like the look of the G5 lid, plus a wingless one would make my day!

DCOBALTSS 04-20-2009 07:20 AM

Originally Posted by SSfamilywagon (Post 3754552)
^^^^LOL. This guy. I would just die with you if you got one!!

i wanted to buy yours but the thing is that if i pay the price you want and need to paint it its quite expensive i better go on ebay buy it primer and get it painted, you understand thats why im trying to get it of the same color, anyway it sucks that i live in canada shipping is sooo expensive :(

The Red Ferret 04-20-2009 09:34 AM

Yeah dude, no worries! shipping to another country is ludicrus!

SSfamilywagon 04-20-2009 11:49 AM

Originally Posted by The Red Ferret (Post 3754619)
I just happened to like the look of the G5 lid, plus a wingless one would make my day!

Yeah me too. I think it looks nice. I was gonna do it to but decided on wingless and the corvette tailight mod. Hope we can find one for you

Originally Posted by DCOBALTSS (Post 3755825)
i wanted to buy yours but the thing is that if i pay the price you want and need to paint it its quite expensive i better go on ebay buy it primer and get it painted, you understand thats why im trying to get it of the same color, anyway it sucks that i live in canada shipping is sooo expensive :(

Yeah I know you were trying, sorry I just couldn't go that low. These wings aren't cheap and Redferret's right. Shipping is high. It's just the size alone that kills. But I did find a good box to ship mine out in for $9.:cool:

DCOBALTSS 04-20-2009 08:01 PM

Yeah I know you were trying, sorry I just couldn't go that low. These wings aren't cheap and Redferret's right. Shipping is high. It's just the size alone that kills. But I did find a good box to ship mine out in for $9.:cool:[/QUOTE]

Dont tell me shipping in states is only $9 wtf thats really nice lol

SSfamilywagon 04-20-2009 11:27 PM

Originally Posted by DCOBALTSS (Post 3758791)
Yeah I know you were trying, sorry I just couldn't go that low. These wings aren't cheap and Redferret's right. Shipping is high. It's just the size alone that kills. But I did find a good box to ship mine out in for $9.:cool:

Dont tell me shipping in states is only $9 wtf thats really nice lol[/QUOTE]

LOL I wish. No the box itself was $9. The cheapest I could find shipping was for $52. Buying everything to pack it in cost some money to.

DCOBALTSS 04-21-2009 10:42 AM

Originally Posted by SSfamilywagon (Post 3759890)
Dont tell me shipping in states is only $9 wtf thats really nice lol

LOL I wish. No the box itself was $9. The cheapest I could find shipping was for $52. Buying everything to pack it in cost some money to.[/QUOTE]

\ok i see well The Red Ferret wants to sell his $125 shipped. Maybe im gonna buyit. need just wait get some money. got to pay school fees for summer around $1400 :( way expensive..

The Red Ferret 04-22-2009 02:18 PM

It's all good. I bet with enough persistance, you can find one on ebay for cheap! I gotta go to the post office and see what their actual prices are for international shipping. hell i can get boxes for free, just that usps will only ship cheap if it fits inside one of their flat rate shipping boxes. Thats when they charge you for the box.

Forgot to mention that I sold my h/e, and it turned out to be cheaper than I thought it was gonna be. only about 17 bucks to ship and I already had it packed and boxed, just didn't have it taped! D'OH!