Pictures & Videos Your pictures, photoshops, and videos.

Why you should not drink and drive. NSFW

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2009, 01:07 PM

Received 74 Likes on 63 Posts
Originally Posted by northvibe
man this sucks.. worst part is you cant help someone that doesnt want it. Worst part is sounds like your parents are enabling her to continue. I'm sure you talk to her about this? and she just starts a fight right? because my sister does the same thing. How old is she?
Absolutely Bingo DING DING DING. You cant talk to her about it, yet she fears the consequences. I know shes scared now that the court date is set. She was feeling pretty bad ass for drinking and driving and surviving a horrible crash up until last week when the lawyer and bail bonds adds kept coming in the mail soon followed by the court summon.

shes 21 now. she was 20 at the time of the accident and got her DWI a month or two just out of the hospital. soooo she is on probation and I sense some good jail time coming. My parents REALLY shouldnt have bought her a car... .soooo stupid, I can see that money being better used else where.

for instance, my dad asked me for 20$ this morning... hmmm.
Old 09-14-2009, 01:24 PM

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
ugh jfc... my sister although now this severe. Starts fights and doesn't pay attention to consequences. Drives me up the wall. You try to explain to them, because you learned, but they just dont listen. I think it will take a HUGE incident for her to realize this. Maybe after the court date she will get punished. From those pics and the way she looks, she seems like a party girl, kinda bitchy, do what she wants cuz she can?

Yeah idk its always the 2nd child and on that are like this...Like the parents are hard ass on the first, then dont give a **** about the rest.
Old 09-14-2009, 01:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have a feeling the judge is gonna give her everything they can. She should be in jail for a little bit I'd assume.
Old 09-14-2009, 01:45 PM

ugh jfc... my sister although now this severe. Starts fights and doesn't pay attention to consequences. Drives me up the wall. You try to explain to them, because you learned, but they just dont listen. I think it will take a HUGE incident for her to realize this. Maybe after the court date she will get punished. From those pics and the way she looks, she seems like a party girl, kinda bitchy, do what she wants cuz she can?
Yeah idk its always the 2nd child and on that are like this...Like the parents are hard ass on the first, then dont give a **** about the rest.
Oh wow, you can read people just by looking at pictures? amazing

she tried to complain about her life to me, and I told her to shut the **** up right there. "My WHOLE successful life still revolves around u. You've **** on me everyday of my life even up till now." She doesnt view my parents paying all her bills for her as "getting anything", those dont count towards the who sucks more out of the parents game, lol.

guess what, she doesnt even have to include those and I still take less from my parents. I only get supplied a room and food every now and then, thats it.
Old 09-14-2009, 01:58 PM

we must live fairly similar paralleled lives.....

Does your sister also say that you got it super easy and mom/dad gave you everything? Because I remember working my ass off to get to where I am, with a couple of break downs and being burnt out....

Yeah when things are given to kids...they never learn what it is like to earn things and live on their own. She is the new paris hilton...
Old 09-14-2009, 02:05 PM

we must live fairly similar paralleled lives.....

Does your sister also say that you got it super easy and mom/dad gave you everything? Because I remember working my ass off to get to where I am, with a couple of break downs and being burnt out....
Yeah when things are given to kids...they never learn what it is like to earn things and live on their own. She is the new paris hilton...
you must be my anti-matter. me must never meet for fear we may destroy the universe in a total anihilation.
Old 10-03-2009, 12:44 AM

I thought I should add another pic I found. I told you guys this was the second spec V she's wrecked. here was the first.

Old 10-03-2009, 01:24 AM

ZOMG, I HATE people that drink and drive. Have a story about one that still gets me to this day.

About 3 years ago, mid september-ish, was relaxing at home watching some tv on my peaceful saturday. Then out of no where @ around 2:15pm, I get a call over my radio of an accident, on M96 in Michigan. So, not doing anything I figure I might as well go and actually do something today (I'm a VFF for those who don't know). So I respond to the call and arrive there at about 2:25pm. I get on scene and there was a truck and a car dead center of the road completely mangled. So we start working. About 5 minutes into working to try and get the people out, all of a sudden we hear screetching tires (and first response to that is to run, to which most of us did), and just in time for ANOTHER truck to come crashing through the accident already there. In doing so, killed 4 people, the DRUNK driver of the first truck, the diver of the car, and her son (who were just coming back from a lunch in the park, that we found out after a little investigation). Not only were they killed, but one of my Closest friends and close co-worker in the the department didn't get out of the way in time and ended up being dragged away with the carnage of the accident. So I have no sympathy or remorse for Drunk drivers. I feel if you are even close to being drunk and you get stopped and arrested, you should NEVER be able to get a licence or a car for the rest of your life. If you can be stupid and ignorant enough to drive drunk, then you're too stupid and ignorant to drive PERIOD.

So, that being said, I'm glad to hear your sister is fine, but I think she can be fine, living behind bars in a jail. And if she's still doing it, she deserves to get shot.
Old 10-03-2009, 01:28 AM

Holy ******* ****. She is so lucky to be alive. Somebody upstairs was watching her that night. So glad to hear she's better, but not so much that it didn't make her realize drinking and driving is uh... ******* stupid?
Old 10-03-2009, 04:29 AM

Holy ****. I just feel like adding my 2 cents in here. 1) She's a ******* moron. If she was related to me, her car would not ******* run. I would be out there with a video camera taping the times she drives. I would be taking it to the cops, saying "Do something!" Failing that, I would pass her picture around to
EVERY.
SINGLE.
BAR.
CLUB.
AND.
LIQUOR.
STORE.
With an accompanying note, saying NO MATTER WHAT, refuse service. I would make it utterly impossible for her to get drunk out in public.
2)Actually, 1 carried over into 2.
3)Thank god you have a level head on your shoulders.
Old 10-03-2009, 09:10 PM

wow, im glad she's okay, and it's literally a miracle that she is still alive, but seriously someone needs to smack her back into reality, she was inches away from death, with death breathing down her neck, and she goes out and drinks and drives after recovering. wow, well hopefully she wakes up one day.

ps. she shouldn't be driving period. revoke her license
Old 10-03-2009, 11:37 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
holy intervention time...for your parents and her

get some SERIOUS help for her
Old 10-03-2009, 11:55 PM

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccckkkkk. That describes everything.
Old 10-04-2009, 12:02 AM

Since it's on the forums I might as well post my $.02...
Stupid. Just stupid. I think you should take the advise and basically call the cops on her whenever you can. Tell the cops what bars she drinks at, when, and that they can go get her. Your parents are enabling her in the worst way possible, but I know it can't be easy for them. They want to give her all the tools to succeed, but at some point the best thing they can do is actually <b> RAISE HER TO BE AN ADULT </b> and force her to make it on her own. Tell her to get her own place, buy her own car, etc.
Also, can you possibly testify at her court hearing that she continues to drink and drive to this day? I mean, she may hate you for a long time for it, but it might be best for her in the end. If I had a friend who walked around with a loaded gun, and every now and again just randomly fired it with a chance at killing themselves or someone around them, I would want to do everything I could to stop them.
I dunno, it sounds like this has been hard for you and has really affected your life. I wish you all the best because it sounds like you have a level head on your shoulders but just haven't been placed in the best of situations...
Old 10-04-2009, 08:46 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i gotta dui at 18 for weed. and i def stopped smoking weed after that and im 23 now. i barely drink, if i do its a miller light or 2. but try spending a weekend in the roundhouse in center city philly with crackheads and what not. than 3 days in cfcf aka philadelphia county jail. and not 1 cig the whole time. pffft i learned my lesson.
Old 12-09-2009, 11:19 AM

UPDATE:

ITs been along while. But my sister went to court for this accident. Brace yourselves for the results...

She was convicted for drug/ and drug paraphenalia, not the accident. the cop pulled a bowl out of the wreck and it had drug residue on it.

She was given a 150$ fine and 2 years unsupervised probation. She managed to get a license in South Carolina so she has no need for a Maryland one anymore.

P.S> She was out drinking and smoking pot with her friends the night before the court date... a cop pulled them over but she wasnt driving, lucky for her. THE COP WAS AT THE COURT THE NEXT MORNING AND RECOGNIZED HER. He told her arrresting officer to do a drug test, she was scared shitless. Her officer declined and simply told the judge when asked if he wanted her to undergo any special treatment : "She doesnt need any help in killing herself.."
Old 12-09-2009, 12:00 PM

wow... 150 fine and 2 years with unsupervised... she got off easy.

and still smoking weed the day before?? wow
Old 12-09-2009, 02:10 PM

exactly, there is no justice in the world. But my dad sure was happy, he's been paying all her fines for her so this is good news to him
Old 12-09-2009, 02:17 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
sub'd for later
Old 12-12-2009, 04:52 AM

Originally Posted by CudaJoe
UPDATE:

ITs been along while. But my sister went to court for this accident. Brace yourselves for the results...

She was convicted for drug/ and drug paraphenalia, not the accident. the cop pulled a bowl out of the wreck and it had drug residue on it.

She was given a 150$ fine and 2 years unsupervised probation. She managed to get a license in South Carolina so she has no need for a Maryland one anymore.

P.S> She was out drinking and smoking pot with her friends the night before the court date... a cop pulled them over but she wasnt driving, lucky for her. THE COP WAS AT THE COURT THE NEXT MORNING AND RECOGNIZED HER. He told her arrresting officer to do a drug test, she was scared shitless. Her officer declined and simply told the judge when asked if he wanted her to undergo any special treatment : "She doesnt need any help in killing herself.."

Damn... ******* ridiculous. I just started probation for a marijuana charge the last Monday, received a full year. Really sucks, it's hard to be in college and not be able to smoke or drink specially when everyone around you does it. I haven't smoked in 6 months, and it definitely has help with my classes this semester. The break from drinking for a while is probably good for my system too, unfortunately I turn 21 halfway through this probation : / . I think the worst part of this whole probation is the retarded curfew enforced, 11pm are you serious? On top of that you have pretty much no rights, PO have right to search you home at whatever time they want and travel is restricted.

If you think she is continuing to drink, smoke, or drive under the influence, you could always try to get in contact with the PO officer. Depending on the person some of them really want to help the people assigned and will give a wake up call to the situations they might face if they don't straighten up. Either that or they the PO will report the activity to the judge, resulting in renewed longer probation or even jail.

Good luck with everything, its a hard situation to deal with I'm sure. I'm lucky I haven't known anyone that has ever been hit by a drunk driver or gotten into a series life changing wreck. I hate being the guy at parties and what not that always stops people who shouldn't be driving. Someone has to do it though to prevent situations like those listed in this thread though.. : /
Old 12-12-2009, 07:30 PM

Originally Posted by CudaJoe
UPDATE:

Great they leave the dangerous people on the road.... remind me to stay away from that state for a while
Old 12-12-2009, 07:36 PM

what kinda patch is she rockin in the beach pics? Fentanyl?
Old 12-12-2009, 07:59 PM

She had someone looking over her when she pulled through. Most people in accidents like this dont tend to make it. She was given a second chance for some reason! Glad she is ok!
Old 12-12-2009, 08:22 PM

Wow glad to hear shes ok!

Though on another gross she smokes...
Old 12-12-2009, 08:42 PM

Originally Posted by KillerBee
She had someone looking over her when she pulled through. Most people in accidents like this dont tend to make it. She was given a second chance for some reason! Glad she is ok!
she has crashed 2 cars... I think you mean 3rd time is the charm?

Quick Reply: Why you should not drink and drive. NSFW