Pictures & Videos Your pictures, photoshops, and videos.

Why you should not drink and drive. NSFW

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2011, 11:10 AM

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by CudaJoe
No not all. This thread changed directions to just being about how I keep ending up with the hind tit, lol. And she seems rewarded for her actions. she is still on phentenol patches...she is addicted to them.
if your hind tit is a yellow SS sedan then i'll take a suckle haha kinda wish mine was yellow...more rare... but ya i hear ya... there are alot of parents out there today that don't know what "tough love" is..
Old 02-28-2011, 08:22 AM

Received 74 Likes on 63 Posts
Finally got some photos of the latest wreck.

Cool neckbrace Sis.
Old 02-28-2011, 08:43 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I want to meet your sister. She sounds like a god. I mean, she has kicked Darwin in the nuts 3 times now....
Old 02-28-2011, 05:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
^lol, kinda effed up...but funny
Old 02-28-2011, 05:48 PM

sad thing is the ser spec v's are decent little cars. sad to see so many of them ruined

but seriously joe, she is LUCKY AS HELL that she is alive after all these mishaps
Old 02-28-2011, 06:24 PM

Dude and she was flirtin wit me at the dealership. After wat joe told me i feel bad for the next guy lmao
Old 02-28-2011, 06:27 PM

Btw joe am i her friend now lol
Old 02-28-2011, 06:28 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Family first there big joe, what is it, you can pick your nose and your friends and what not, family is family the sooner you accept it the better, she is not doing that bad, learned some very valueable lessons hopefully nothing permanent but enough to teach a lesson.
Old 02-28-2011, 06:30 PM

why do you "feel sorry" for the next guy...please elaborate
Old 02-28-2011, 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by Kyle4236
Btw joe am i her friend now lol
Ohhhh..God. lol.
Old 02-28-2011, 07:25 PM

Ohhhh..God. lol.
Please elaborate joe what did i miss after that night lol
Old 02-28-2011, 10:33 PM

Originally Posted by Kyle4236
Please elaborate joe what did i miss after that night lol
your reading into it too much. You didnt miss anything, lol. I was simply explaining to you that she will be friends with anyone and I simply stated that you were someone that was her type of guy.
Old 03-01-2011, 03:51 PM

Lmao tht response was y i was
Old 03-01-2011, 04:42 PM

I simply stated that you were someone that was her type of guy.

what...young and douchey???

jk kyle, lmao
Old 03-02-2011, 08:31 AM

Originally Posted by bobbyhill31286
what...young and douchey???

jk kyle, lmao
thanks ass
Old 03-02-2011, 04:19 PM

lmao, was jk man, why are you taking it personally?
Old 05-03-2011, 07:04 AM

I figured I'd throw some more drama out there

SO I recieved an email yesterday in reguards to a post I made on Facebook (really mom?)...

I posted that I almost fell asleep while driving to florida and was about to drive off the road when I suddenly woke up and stopped myself. I posted that I saw how easy it is to do that and that I could understand how Gina drove off the road in her accidents.

I got alot of **** from the rest of the family for saying that so I fixed the stupid phones auto-correction to accident* and made sure to mention I meant the latest accdient where she actually fell asleep driving and wasnt drunk.

Well... MY facebook post turned into a bit of drama and then I got this email. Enjoy.

From my mom to me:

"Look Joe, your sister is trying her best to get her life together and she has NO FAMILY SUPPORT except for me and Dad. Marisa was an ass and deleted her as a friend on FB and that REALLY HURT HER FEELINGS!!! YOU and your girlfriend treat her like she's a lepper and I'm REALLY sick of it!!! It's pretty sad when you can't count on your family. She has depression, which you, Laurie, and Marisa ought to understand because non of you behave like you are happy, EVER!!! Laurie always has a puss on and complaining about something, and so do you. If you aren't talking about cars, games, or your job, you're miserable. AND TALK ABOUT DRAMA???!!! Marisa is the freaking QUEEN of drama!! So if I stuck up for my daughter, TOO BAD!! She IS THE ONLY ONE that gives me some sort of respect and I KNOW she loves and cares about me. So I will back her and be there for her because I know the daughter I raised is inside and is coming back. So don't ever get on me for that again!!! You have turned into the MOST HATEFUL human being. I guess it's the company you keep, because you weren't that way 6 years ago!!!"
The 6 years ago comment should be 7 years ago because she was referring to how long I was dating my gf. Nice try mom, so close too... Too bad you dont actually keep track of how long Ive been actually dating someone...

My response:

"Dear Mom,

What are you, a moron?! Gina deleted Marisa not the other way around, lol... Gina said she was embarassed about her last accident and told none of us to mention it to anybody, remember? Or rather you guys did for her. Gina then posted "Checked in at Emergency Medical unit". Gina's friends commented and said "Oh my God, what happened?" Gina didnt respond or tell them what happen so that her post count could build up and everyone could give her attention.... Marisa answered the question, 'Oh she just totalled her car'.. Gina immediately deleted the post and then messaged Marisa telling her she is embarassed about the car accident and didnt want anyone to know about it... Marisa told Gina she was sick of her trying to gather the attention of everyone through this... it is disgusting and she needs to stop. Breaking your arm and having a cast was only cool in grade school. It more serious then that now. Gina got all mad that Marisa made a stand unlike you "enabling" parents and Gina then deleted Marisa. This pissed Marisa off and its ******* childish.

You should probably stop trying to fight Gina's fights for her especially if your only hearing half of a story. Be an adult and stop playing favorites. Facebook is Facebook. Dont get yourself too excited over it. I dont make hurtful attacking messages at you or Gina or Dad OR anyone for that matter. I dont know why you feel inclined to battle anybody that makes a comment on the internet. Here's a hint the next time you feel angered by a comment on the internet... ITS THE INTERNET.

Gina doesnt need support. What she needs is for you guys to leave her alone and let her play the survival game. If she survives then HORRAAAYYY!! you were an excellent parent and managed to teach her whats right and whats wrong during her child development years. If she doesnt survive...., well then I would probably re-evaluate what you did to lead her astray. If you feel that it was a genetic pre-disposition survived through either you or dad's genes then obviously there was nothing you could do (sarcasm). If you are wondering why I am treating you like any other person on the internet, it is probably because I find it very hard to believe that my mother with her incredibly busy schedule with her travel agency buisness has found time out of her busy day to harass me at work. I doubt that you are really my mother because a true mother doesnt give the world to one of her kids and spits on the other one... unless im actually adopted, and you found out that im the reincarnation of a, extremely hated dictator maybe hitler or mussolini.. I dunno. I hope you enjoyed reading my bullshit for the day, Im going back to work now. Feel free to subscribe to my bullshit mailing list by clicking the link below.

Are Parents Helping Or Enabling Their Adult Children?

Have a nice day. I think I will post this crap on the Facebook so you can "dislike" my comment if you want."

Was it wrong to write that back? I dunno but it sure felt ******* good because that bitch is psycho... why just the other day she asked if I wanted to join her and dad for some Buffalo wild wings and then she sends this ******* e-mail to me while im at work.

Her final response:

"I only have one thing to say to you, you aren't my son. I have no idea who you are anymore, and you have no idea what you are talking about. Have a nice life!!"

For some reason I dont really care and this really has no bearing on me,
Old 05-03-2011, 07:13 AM

You're mom sounds as immature as your sister.... I agree with what you said.
Old 05-03-2011, 07:36 AM

i love you joe
The following users liked this post:
riceburner (08-03-2015)
Old 05-03-2011, 10:04 AM

dear cudajoe,

I just found this post today and I know from the other side ( your sister) how hard this is. I have always had a drinking problem and I too have recked my car( not as bad as your sister but thats not the point) about 2 years ago. Not until a few months ago did i even relize my problem. once i did, i my eyes opened up and i saw the damage that i caused. Your sister like so many others have a problem and they dont want to admitt to themselves or others that they do. " I dont have a problem, I can manage this, etc.." this list goes on and on about this. it wasnt until i read the AA book and related to some of the stories in this book that its time for me to get my **** together. Addiction will destroy lifes. Period. Your mother like mine was my " buddy" always getting me out of tight spots. Letting me do whatever i wanted. I sat down with my mom after i got sober and respectfully let her have it. ( not yelling just telling her that i think that she was adding fuel to the fire and not putting it out. She didnt even see it that way. I can say know that i know that i and with the help of my crazy sister ( thats another story) broke up my parents marrige of 26 yrs. What i can tell you and this will be hard to do, let them all go. worry about youself. they will say hurtfull thinks until they wake up and relize that what they are doing is just adding fuel to the fire. there are support groups that are in EVERY city to help with the coping if a friend or loved one that has an addiction problem. i urge you to attend just one with an open mind. i know that deep down inside as much as you might not want to admit it, this rips out our heart everytime that you hear about your sister doing or getting this or that. Or when she wrecks yet another car do to whatever reason. Find the AA book and read it yourself. if your sister doesnt seem to relate to it i promise you that you would. just my .02 cents. My heart goes out to your entire family.....

-puerto-
Old 05-03-2011, 11:48 AM

Originally Posted by puerto1984
dear cudajoe,

I just found this post today and I know from the other side ( your sister) how hard this is. I have always had a drinking problem and I too have recked my car( not as bad as your sister but thats not the point) about 2 years ago. Not until a few months ago did i even relize my problem. once i did, i my eyes opened up and i saw the damage that i caused. Your sister like so many others have a problem and they dont want to admitt to themselves or others that they do. " I dont have a problem, I can manage this, etc.." this list goes on and on about this. it wasnt until i read the AA book and related to some of the stories in this book that its time for me to get my **** together. Addiction will destroy lifes. Period. Your mother like mine was my " buddy" always getting me out of tight spots. Letting me do whatever i wanted. I sat down with my mom after i got sober and respectfully let her have it. ( not yelling just telling her that i think that she was adding fuel to the fire and not putting it out. She didnt even see it that way. I can say know that i know that i and with the help of my crazy sister ( thats another story) broke up my parents marrige of 26 yrs. What i can tell you and this will be hard to do, let them all go. worry about youself. they will say hurtfull thinks until they wake up and relize that what they are doing is just adding fuel to the fire. there are support groups that are in EVERY city to help with the coping if a friend or loved one that has an addiction problem. i urge you to attend just one with an open mind. i know that deep down inside as much as you might not want to admit it, this rips out our heart everytime that you hear about your sister doing or getting this or that. Or when she wrecks yet another car do to whatever reason. Find the AA book and read it yourself. if your sister doesnt seem to relate to it i promise you that you would. just my .02 cents. My heart goes out to your entire family.....

-puerto-
Wow thanks man. Im not much of a reader but I've been giving it a try recently. I will definately take your advice and check that book out (as long as its not over 400 pages long and single spaced lines with no pictures or page breaks, j/k) Im not sure if I want to attend a session or not but I would read the book.
Old 05-03-2011, 02:25 PM

man, it sounds like you got some crazy people in your family. sounds like youre doing good already and dont need their support. like you said man, survival of the fittest. if she cant hack it she cant hack it. she makes the choices in her life and if they are bad then she has to suffer the consequences. your mom cant save her everytime she ***** up or everytime someone says somethin negative to or about her.
Old 05-03-2011, 02:38 PM

This is awesome. How'd I miss this.
Old 05-03-2011, 05:20 PM

damn Joe...getting disowned by your parents because you are trying to open their eyes. I think you were right to say what you did, maybe one day they will realize that you were right (hopefully its not too late though)
Old 05-03-2011, 05:35 PM
~G~

I just read all of this.. Joe pretty much enjoy your time with your sister while you have her here. I had a very close cousin who wrecked 5 cars but mind you after the 3rd she didn't have a license any more. Then the 5th accident killed her and her sidekick on impact. God rest their souls and they will be missed. Like i said, sometimes you can't stop the train from de-railing.. You just have to enjoy the ride until it comes to an end. Good luck bud my thoughts and prayers are there for you and your sis.

Quick Reply: Why you should not drink and drive. NSFW