Cobalt SS Network

Cobalt SS Network (https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/)
-   Show & Shine (https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/show-shine-140/)
-   -   Yogurt Nightmare. (https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/show-shine-140/yogurt-nightmare-47461/)

ZeroShinohara 02-16-2007 12:58 PM

Yogurt Nightmare.

God f* damn it.

Okay so my mom takes my car to work yesterday because she's afraid of driving her Van to Miami (Good 50 miles away) 'cause of some oil leaks I've noticed the past few weeks. Right, so far so good.

Then, I wake up this morning ready to take my 'balt to the dealer for maintenance and oil change, and what do I find? YOGURT, pink, shiny YOGURT splashed EVERYF*CKINGWHERE! Seems like she was having a morning snack yesterday and dropped the bottle. Well, it wouldn't be much of a problem if it was just a little bit, right? But it looks like she's milked a whole cow on the inside of the car. There's stuff below the seats, on the seats, floor, mats, cupholder and now my seatbelt has this cute pinkish color to it.

I'm about to go crazy in here, since this thing just won't come off. It'd better if she had done something about it 24 hours ago, but noooo, she had to spend the whole day with that stuff rotting in the car. The smell isn't that great either.

So, any ideas on how to take this crap off? I figure I'll have to remove the seat to clean it for good, but I don't know if it's gonna be spot free or not. I'm on my way to an auto store to see what reinforcements I can get, but seems like my plans on painting my headlamps today were 100% blown off.

NightriderCobaltSS 02-16-2007 01:00 PM

Im sorry im a perv i saw the tittle and thought of something really nasty :lol:

ZeroShinohara 02-16-2007 01:05 PM

I only wish it was, dude, I only wish.

No playing with yogurt inside your car, FFS.

bc3tech 02-16-2007 02:31 PM

yeah there's a way to get rid of it w/o having to do any work.

make your mom clean up her damn mess. seriously. either she does it herself or pays for you to go get the interior detailed, end of story.

just my opinion.

joedashow 02-16-2007 02:44 PM

Originally Posted by bc3tech (Post 843603)

make your mom clean up her damn mess. seriously. either she does it herself or pays for you to go get the interior detailed, end of story.

just my opinion.

I have to agree. If she'd at least told you what happened, I wouldn't have a problem cleaning it up. But how does she do that without telling you? No offense, but what is she, 12?

Dragonsfire12345 02-16-2007 02:44 PM

just my opinion.

I second that

SSdan 02-16-2007 02:47 PM

just my opinion.

You know damn well you would NOT make your mom clean your car. It's your mother for god sakes.

joedashow 02-16-2007 02:52 PM

Originally Posted by damien (Post 843657)
You know damn well you would NOT make your mom clean your car. It's your mother for god sakes.

I know I would. :lol:

Even if she refused to clean it, I'll be collecting $$$ for a nice detailing.

monkeiboy 02-16-2007 03:00 PM

just my opinion.

How about you just remember that she wiped the shit off your ass for two years, cleaned up your vomit, piss, and filth, and wasted 18 years of her life on raising you, and just call it square.

I can understand being mad and telling her she can't drive it anymore, but damn. Telling her to clean your car is messed up.

ZeroShinohara 02-16-2007 04:56 PM

Well, nah, I'm not making her pay for cleaning the mess or tell her to stop driving my car. I'm pretty close to my mom so there's no way I'd do that.

But the thing is that she HAS been acting strangely these past two months or so and that's putting a lot of stress on everyone at home. My grandma's mad at her, I'm mad at her, my brothers are mad at her, 'cause it seems she's INDEED back to being 12. I guess that's why I got so pissed about this.

It's a mistery to me how the hell she managed create such a mess, though. If any of you have ever been in an accident while holding a cup of coffee or a soda, you know how that thing splashes everywhere in your car. It looks just like that, except the car has no crash marks in it. I'm actually even more concerned that one of her workmates did this and she's covering for her. It's not the first time they dropped stuff in my car. ( Ok, last time it was a 20-dollar bill, which I returned btw, but dropping money isn't a skill a normal person would like to have, right? )

Anyway, I got most of it off. Grandma came out and helped a lot with her vast knowledge in carpet cleaning ( She's been cleaning off people's mess from her carpet for 3 generations, FFS. ). There's still a few spots here and there that I'll take care of tomorrow with a stronger product.

By the way, I don't want to strike fear in people's hearts, but...

IF IT CAN DYE MY BLACK SAFETY BELT PINK, IMAGINE WHAT IT COULD DO TO YOUR LIVER.

stotte20 02-17-2007 12:18 AM

killer yogart FTW

Beck 02-17-2007 12:26 AM

Perhaps that wasnt yogurt and your mom really went to go visit the milk man?

anyhow... i was making a protein shake in my avalanche when i was on the way to the gym (in a glass cup like a dumbass) and i was stirring it with the spoon and the spoon busted the side of the glass... milk soaked into my carpet.... smelt like rotting carcus.

first thing you do, get your carpets/seats (if they're cloth) steamcleaned and shampoo'd. might even work on the seatbelt too..

and just scrub at anything on the plastic/rubbber pieces of the interior.

oh also keep your windows down for like a week if the weather permits.

Cobalt5533 02-17-2007 12:47 AM

Originally Posted by NightriderCobaltSS (Post 843395)
Im sorry im a perv i saw the tittle and thought of something really nasty :lol:

x2:lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally Posted by [size=20
IF IT CAN DYE MY BLACK SAFETY BELT PINK, IMAGINE WHAT IT COULD DO TO YOUR LIVER.[/size]

*looking down at his spoon and the bottom of the empty yogurt container*

NOOOOOO!!!

tREBs 02-17-2007 12:52 AM

to say the least id be soo chapped, i wouldnt know where to begin, im a very clean person so id prolly have to trade the car in for a clean one! ahaha im just kidding but ya id get it detailed.....twice

Red06LS 02-17-2007 01:14 AM

I thought the LIQUID NIGHTMARE guy changed his name.......:lol:

ZeroShinohara 02-17-2007 01:49 PM

Lawl.

Well, Day 2 is going pretty well. Grandma helped a lot, so there're no more pink carpets and seats in my car anymore. But the SMELL. Oh, the smell. I just went inside there and I thought I needed to hit the bathroom. Weather here's been kinda rainy, so leaving the windows down would be a bad idea, but a little Febreeze shouldn't hurt. It's done wonders to my closet, it should work in the car.

Anyway, I talked to her yesterday and she did offer to pay for some detailing, so I'm considering it. Sucks that I'll have to again wait till next week to get my windows tinted, but what the hell.

bouncertime 02-17-2007 05:07 PM

I have to agree with everyone, get the interior cleaned professionally and give the bill to your mom.