Cobalt SS Network

Cobalt SS Network (https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/)
-   Site Development and Help (https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/site-development-help-44/)
-   -   What's up with the decals? (https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/site-development-help-44/whats-up-decals-227433/)

CMVsst2010 09-23-2010 02:57 PM

yeah i knkow right. dont understand what is so difficult with printing out some stickers and sending them out. i agree with the other people that said "if i knew it was going to take this long i would have had a buddy do it." i mean thats not a good business stand point. they want people to become premium members and support the site but they dont send anything out?? a month ago i was seriously considering becoming a premium member because of how useful this site really is. hell i convinced 3 friends to buy cobalts because of this site haha.

JL-KA 09-23-2010 03:31 PM

LOL. Can't tell you how many of these threads I've seen. Exactly why I'll never order them.

When I had my Nissan truck I ordered a windshield banner from nicoclub.com. Took 2 days to get to me. I commented in a thread where someone was asking about them that mine got to me really fast but the box was slightly crushed and they sent me another one. They didn't respond to the post, didn't email or call to ask about it. They just automatically sent another one without me even knowing because they saw the post. Quite a surprise when I opened the second box(again only 2 days after posting).

CMVsst2010 09-24-2010 03:11 AM

^^^^
must be nice... lol

s.c 09-25-2010 02:35 PM

welp there went that idea i ran a search to see how i can get the stickers but after seeing this ill go make one myself

CMVsst2010 09-25-2010 06:58 PM

Originally Posted by s.c (Post 5254197)
welp there went that idea i ran a search to see how i can get the stickers but after seeing this ill go make one myself

youre better off..

JshLnsctt 09-25-2010 10:16 PM

I've been waiting since like May now

bobbyhill31286 09-25-2010 10:25 PM

ordered aug 9th.................still waiting patiently

hamann80 10-06-2010 01:43 PM

I'm abandoning all hope of ever getting them lol. I wonder if I can file a claim on paypal to get my money back. I could careless about the cash it's just the principle of the thing now. i'm pretty sure this site has "stolen" a pretty decent amount of money from it's users by saying they will supply a product, accepting money and then not sending anything in return. I'm sure if I look into it there will easily be some way to file a suit for inbesalment. It would be easy too since they use paypal and the court can subpoena their income records based on transactions made through paypal. just sayin......

CMVsst2010 10-06-2010 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by hamann80 (Post 5279094)
I'm abandoning all hope of ever getting them lol. I wonder if I can file a claim on paypal to get my money back. I could careless about the cash it's just the principle of the thing now. i'm pretty sure this site has "stolen" a pretty decent amount of money from it's users by saying they will supply a product, accepting money and then not sending anything in return. I'm sure if I look into it there will easily be some way to file a suit for inbesalment. It would be easy too since they use paypal and the court can subpoena their income records based on transactions made through paypal. just sayin......

i agree with you that this is complete crap. im losing all hope myself. you try to give the site support and then they screw you over?? i mean honestly if i dont get my decals within the next month im dont with this site. this is a great site and all but its like you said, its the principle of the matter. and about the paypal thing, youre right. it would be easy to. a little extreme i think lol. but i do agree.

KnightSS/TC 10-06-2010 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by CMVsst2010 (Post 5279109)
i agree with you that this is complete crap. im losing all hope myself. you try to give the site support and then they screw you over?? i mean honestly if i dont get my decals within the next month im dont with this site. this is a great site and all but its like you said, its the principle of the matter. and about the paypal thing, youre right. it would be easy to. a little extreme i think lol. but i do agree.

I agree, LMK what I have to do w/paypal once you do it, I have felt this way & have previously stated that its not right. & to think about how many members that have bought these site decals (that helps promote their site anyways) & have yet to receive them. Myself have ordered 2 sunroof decals & never received either(each one a seperate order, & months apart). They have $ that they wouldn't have had if ppl werent paying for decals that they expect to receive in a timely manor. Its hard to have respect towards a site when this is whats happening, even though I don't post much on here, I still learned a lot off this site & its members:cssNET: which I am greatful for but what the sites doing is wrong.

JonyyB 10-06-2010 11:35 PM

Guys I promise everyone will get the decals they paid for. See this is exactly why I had to let go off the site. But again, if you paid for decals, you will get them. Please PM me directly and if you had a change of address, let me know.

hamann80 10-14-2010 09:49 PM

Originally Posted by JonyyB (Post 5280462)
Guys I promise everyone will get the decals they paid for. See this is exactly why I had to let go off the site. But again, if you paid for decals, you will get them. Please PM me directly and if you had a change of address, let me know.

thanks for the concern... I'm happy to support this site.

br4nd0n187 10-14-2010 10:26 PM

should not have got rid of them.

krizlx 10-15-2010 12:14 AM

^ thats up to the new owners not jonyy anymore

JL-KA 10-15-2010 01:41 AM

who unlocked the thread?

krizlx 10-15-2010 02:04 AM

I'm guessing Jonel since he already sent them and a bunch of people already got them

CobaltLs505 10-15-2010 03:02 AM

Originally Posted by krizlx (Post 5299880)
I'm guessing Jonel since he already sent them and a bunch of people already got them

havent gotten mine i ordered since april

krizlx 10-15-2010 03:06 AM

Of course people are not going to receive them the same day, I also haven't gotten mine just be patient they've been sent out :)

CobaltLs505 10-15-2010 02:22 PM

Good news guys finally got my decals!!

krizlx 10-15-2010 04:52 PM

YAAY!!! ima check on the adress i put down

CobaltLs505 10-15-2010 07:30 PM

Waited 6 months but at da end it was worth waitin for

BPacak 10-15-2010 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by CobaltLs505 (Post 5301523)
Waited 6 months but at da end it was worth waitin for

are they that badass of deacals? :lol:

krizlx 10-15-2010 07:38 PM

haha when saw that that one guys received i was exited as if they were mine :lol::lol:

CobaltLs505 10-15-2010 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by BPacak (Post 5301537)
are they that badass of deacals? :lol:

Da best!!:lol:

blacksss 10-17-2010 03:02 AM

Hell ya got my shit on friday son!!!!!