Cobalt SS Network

Cobalt SS Network (https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/)
-   Supporting Vendor Deals & Group Purchases (https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/supporting-vendor-deals-group-purchases-133/)
-   -   Fall Sale! (https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/supporting-vendor-deals-group-purchases-133/fall-sale-313393/)

Haven07 10-30-2014 08:21 AM

Idk about those threads about bad customer service my experience with Ottp over the past year has been great. I did the group buy with the tvs and josh kept me up to date the whole time, I even continually added more and more items to my order and josh kept accurate track of my bill and items(I was keeping track for my own records too) and kept me well informed about my order and any changes that were made. When I had my bill totally squared he informed me he was waiting on more tvs units and gave me an estimated time more would be in and he had the unit shipped to me within the estimated time. The items arrived as expected and everything was there neatly packed in the box.

Keep in mind he cut me a deal on every item I ordered, I started off with just the tvs and wound up adding the return style system, 80lbs injectors, walbro 450 LPh fuel pump, 2.9 pulley, and powergrid adjustable sway bar end links...

He was very professional with my order and money, and I have a lot of faith in him. I've seen the problem threads but Ottp is a very small company too, a lot smaller than zzp. I personally haven't had issues with any of my transactions with Ottp and I'm very satisfied with his service.

Also I don't see any other vendor offer nearly as many worthwhile deals as josh does....

Josh@ottp 10-30-2014 10:13 AM

Originally Posted by REDi DEViSTATOR (Post 7421118)
I need harness for zzp 60# injectors for my lsj. And a 3" catted downpipe for stock or 2.5" exhaust. Manual transmission.

Originally Posted by REDi DEViSTATOR (Post 7427550)
So was this a joke? Because NOTHING ever came of this. I received 1 email and no reply since. If you were digging for some business I assume you didn't gain much.

I did send you another pm asking for more info on the injectors because some of the zzp units use a different connector and I wanted the part to be right. Sorry you didn't get it.

Also we don't make a stock replacement downpipe anymore. It wasn't a big seller and I didn't feel the price per hp on the part was worth it to the customer. If you would like to move into a long tube header package I have 3 of them here that I am selling cheap to clear out.

Murdered SS 10-30-2014 04:44 PM

Originally Posted by Haven07 (Post 7427745)
Idk about those threads about bad customer service my experience with Ottp over the past year has been great. I did the group buy with the tvs and josh kept me up to date the whole time, I even continually added more and more items to my order and josh kept accurate track of my bill and items(I was keeping track for my own records too) and kept me well informed about my order and any changes that were made. When I had my bill totally squared he informed me he was waiting on more tvs units and gave me an estimated time more would be in and he had the unit shipped to me within the estimated time. The items arrived as expected and everything was there neatly packed in the box.

Keep in mind he cut me a deal on every item I ordered, I started off with just the tvs and wound up adding the return style system, 80lbs injectors, walbro 450 LPh fuel pump, 2.9 pulley, and powergrid adjustable sway bar end links...

He was very professional with my order and money, and I have a lot of faith in him. I've seen the problem threads but Ottp is a very small company too, a lot smaller than zzp. I personally haven't had issues with any of my transactions with Ottp and I'm very satisfied with his service.

Also I don't see any other vendor offer nearly as many worthwhile deals as josh does....

Same here Josh has been nothing but helpful with everything i have ordered. :twothumbs:cssNET:

REDi DEViSTATOR 10-30-2014 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by Josh@ottp (Post 7427779)
I did send you another pm asking for more info on the injectors because some of the zzp units use a different connector and I wanted the part to be right. Sorry you didn't get it.

Also we don't make a stock replacement downpipe anymore. It wasn't a big seller and I didn't feel the price per hp on the part was worth it to the customer. If you would like to move into a long tube header package I have 3 of them here that I am selling cheap to clear out.

I pm'd you back. Within seconds. I'm sorry you didn't get it. I checked to be sure and sure enough, nothing. Like I said originally, ev1 harness. Pm me price for the long tubes please! With gaskets. Catted preferred

blu3_v1p3r 10-30-2014 05:53 PM

Josh I talked to you yesterday about bushings and spacers for my trans mounts, what kinda pricing can you do for the solid rubber mounts and the spacers for them?

blu3_v1p3r 11-01-2014 11:45 AM

Josh I just got paid and I want you to take my money....lol ************* what kinda deal can do on the 2 trans mount bushings and 2 sets of spacers for them***************

Josh@ottp 11-01-2014 12:46 PM

Originally Posted by blu3_v1p3r (Post 7428663)
Josh I just got paid and I want you to take my money....lol ************* what kinda deal can do on the 2 trans mount bushings and 2 sets of spacers for them***************

We sell those parts at our cost because they are repair parts. So unfortunately I can't do anything on those items.

Jesse 11-01-2014 12:55 PM

How about some 60s or even 42s for my L61? I believe they are ev6

blu3_v1p3r 11-01-2014 05:07 PM

Thanks for the info Josh, I'm ordering right now.

06blackg85ss 11-01-2014 06:05 PM

Ported head.......again
And a return style fuel setup. Have a pump already
Id1000s
2 nitrous kits. One small dry
One direct port with solonoids good for at least 200 hp flow.