Cobalt SS Network

Cobalt SS Network (https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/)
-   Turbo Tech Racing (https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/turbo-tech-racing-95/)
-   -   Canada customers can now order online @ TTR! (https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/turbo-tech-racing-95/canada-customers-can-now-order-online-%40-ttr-18672/)

TurboTechRacing 04-28-2006 11:05 AM

Canada customers can now order online @ TTR!

We finally setup the online system to allow Canada customers to register and order. Shipping is not right/estimate only; We need to work on this part yet. We will contact every Canada order before we process it to let you know the shipping cost. Everything is shipped USPS Express mail 3-5 day delivery. Large items, for example, exhaust we are not able to ship to canada due to size. All smaller items, example intakes, shifters, dampeners, strut bars, rotors, etc can be shipped.

Post questions here or PM us :) Enjoy!

p7x 04-28-2006 11:09 AM

coooooooooo....... i'll keep that in mind, almost makes me wanna buy sumtin

player_1 04-28-2006 12:02 PM

awesome thanks

TurboTechRacing 04-28-2006 01:48 PM

General shipping rates are about the following for USPS Express mail (3-5 day delivery):
Intake $40
Strut Bar $25
Ingalls $20
Shifter $25
Clutch $60
Flywheel $40
Header $70

Email us if you would like a quote for any item

distillion 04-28-2006 01:53 PM

sweet!

g5mike 04-28-2006 02:56 PM

very nice!

ninja44 04-28-2006 06:30 PM

About damn time:)

hotbreaker 04-28-2006 06:47 PM

:ca: :cssNET:

TurboTechRacing 04-28-2006 06:58 PM

Well we figured it would be a lot easier for our customers, and after an order is placed we will email or call you and have you ok the shipping charges. At that point you could accept or cancel the order :)

We hope to get the shipping system to display the proper amount soon, but it is hard to get it to be accurate.

Also, now you can see all your past orders, have access to the reciepts, tracking information, email updates, etc

If anyone has any more comments please post, PM or email us.

Mrmaasta 04-28-2006 07:12 PM

Great news!

BooSSted 04-28-2006 08:27 PM

Just registered and placed another order. Works awesome Aaron!

I just wish I could have one of those fancy little reciepts to print off for the rest of the stuff I bought before, haha!

TurboTechRacing 04-29-2006 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by BooSSted
Just registered and placed another order. Works awesome Aaron!

I just wish I could have one of those fancy little reciepts to print off for the rest of the stuff I bought before, haha!

The online system is very nice and i believe you will all find it very easy to use. You get emails on when the order was processed and shipped (with tracking info and numbers). Also, anytime in the future you can look back and get all your past reciepts on orders :)

plyboy-illest 04-29-2006 06:29 PM

nice!!!!!1

Permafried- 05-05-2006 11:14 AM

Just a couple of questions which might apply to prospective Canadian customers.

First, if we were to rather have an item shipped via UPS or something would it be possible to work this out with you guys over the phone or through e-mail and we naturally cover the cost? Main reason I ask is because in many neighbourhoods the mail doesn't come directly to the household and the boxes they put it in will barely fit regular mail let alone an intake or header for example. Instead of an intake I'd have a nice note telling me to get down to the nearest center to pick it up :).

Second, how do you handle the conversion of prices to Canadian dollars? Is it pretty much whatever the exchange rate is at the time or have you got some other system in place?

Sorry if I missed answers to this somewhere else,

Thanks!

TurboTechRacing 05-05-2006 12:43 PM

Sorry at this time we can and will only ship USPS. You have to sign for USPS packages so if you are not home when they deliver, you will either get a re-attempt delivery the next day (they will try 3 times then send it back to us), otherwise you will have to go down to the post office.

They will not just leave it as there are taxes you must pay to Canada, because it is coming from the US.

The card is charged with US funds. Whatever the current rate is, that will be what your statement will show. It does this automatically.

Email or PM us if you have any questions.