Turbo Tech Racing Turbo Tech Racing is a proud Supporting Vendor

Questions on SS/SC Hahn Max Flow Downpipe

Old 10-18-2010, 12:12 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Questions on SS/SC Hahn Max Flow Downpipe

I am looking at purchasing the SS/SC maxflow catted downpipe, but had a few questions first before doing so.

From the description on the site, it says that this downpipe will bolt up to stock exhuast manifold. Will it bolt up to the stock exhaust flange also without any kind of modification? I am using the stock style manifold and original exhuast piping, and don't feel like cutting up a nice looking dowpipe or spending that much to find out it will not fit.

Has there been any reported engine lights from SS/SC owners after using this downpipe? I know that SS/TC owners using this style manifold claim that they do not get lights set from it, and that it was designed in respect to keep lights from being set. I was just wondering if this was the case for the SS/SC downpipe also.

Is all of the hardware and gaskets included with this downpipe, or does the GM stuff need to be used?

Do you currently have these downpipes in stock?
Old 10-18-2010, 10:19 PM
Former Vendor

Received 40 Likes on 34 Posts
Originally Posted by 05RLS2
I am looking at purchasing the SS/SC maxflow catted downpipe, but had a few questions first before doing so.

From the description on the site, it says that this downpipe will bolt up to stock exhuast manifold. Will it bolt up to the stock exhaust flange also without any kind of modification? I am using the stock style manifold and original exhuast piping, and don't feel like cutting up a nice looking dowpipe or spending that much to find out it will not fit.

Has there been any reported engine lights from SS/SC owners after using this downpipe? I know that SS/TC owners using this style manifold claim that they do not get lights set from it, and that it was designed in respect to keep lights from being set. I was just wondering if this was the case for the SS/SC downpipe also.

Is all of the hardware and gaskets included with this downpipe, or does the GM stuff need to be used?

Do you currently have these downpipes in stock?
PM'd...