War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

For all the Sh*t talkers and non believers..

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2009, 02:22 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
lawlz.. this thread is win
Old 03-12-2009, 09:16 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by amxguy1970
A stock TC isn't going to run a 13.2 even at ATCO, the power isn't there no matter the traction. And most of the 12.8's and 12.9's ran by the stock GTO's (there are many more then just 1) weren't at ATCO FYI...

Tyler
You need to get the hell out of here. People have run 13.5 at 104 MPH with a bone stock TC I dont see why 13.2-13.3 is not possible with better conditions after all the car is sub 3K pounds and 250 whp. I am not sure why you feel the need to attack everything I post. A 3800 lb 340 whp GTO can run 12.8 in the same conditions and TC is approx 1/2 second slower stock for stock period.
Old 03-12-2009, 09:23 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
this thread is HILARIOUS
Old 03-12-2009, 09:36 AM

hahah a stock tc cant run a 13.2 even with slicks...
Old 03-12-2009, 09:47 AM

Originally Posted by M1kl0
you're an idiot.

let me lay it out for you since ur dumb fck skull doesnt have a large enough brain to think.

when you "drift" the ideal is to get the tires to spin and keep spinning in order to enter a slide and counter steer in order to keep an angle until the turn is done, but let me put it in easier words, you gotta lose control and must keep it in control. drifting is also a way to take on a turn at a fast speed without having to slow the fck down to turn.

the cars that you see drifting MUST have a good amount of RWHP to keep their tires spinning so they dont catch traction, which in turns, straightens out the car.

"Drifting is for people who didn't have the patience, time, or money to make the car go fast in a straight line or around a track."

it takes alot of time and money, patience, and SKILL, something you dont have, to do this. i wouldnt have a doubt in my mind that these drift cars would blow ur car off the face of the damn earth.

katsuhiro ueo- drives a s15 nissan silvia- enters drifts at 90 mph and can easily control it. his car has over 500hp and you assume that its slow and he doesnt have time money or the patience?

you are the weakest link. goodbye.
Hahahahahahaha

Holy butt hurt batman.

Listen little boy.

1st, this thread was getting sarcastic and funny at the time of my comment, it was more of a joke than it was a serious comment.

2nd, ask anyone that really knows me, odds are my IQ is 10x what yours is.

3rd, you obviously can't read for comprehension. If you could you would have realized that I was the one who said that the pros DO have a lot of time and money into their cars and they ARE fast.

My argument was that the guys who started it up, the guys who do it because they have nothing better to do are the ones I am refering to. And they do it because sending your car sideways is a cheap, skilless way to goof off. I'm not talking about people who compete.

So get off your soap box, drink a beer (if you're even old enough) and chill the **** out because you take this online **** way too personal.

Drag racing > Drifting

OMG! I hope he doesn't Pwn me again for saying that. Please don't Pwn/own/completely e-destroy me, it would break my soul. I may even cry.
Old 03-12-2009, 09:52 AM

Originally Posted by roadrage06
Hahahahahahaha

Holy butt hurt batman.

Listen little boy.

1st, this thread was getting sarcastic and funny at the time of my comment, it was more of a joke than it was a serious comment.

3rd, you obviously can't read for comprehension. If you could you would have realized that I was the one who said that the pros DO have a lot of time and money into their cars and they ARE fast.

My argument was that the guys who started it up, the guys who do it because they have nothing better to do are the ones I am refering to. And they do it because sending your car sideways is a cheap, skilless way to goof off. I'm not talking about people who compete.

So get off your soap box, drink a beer (if you're even old enough) and chill the **** out because you take this online **** way too personal.

Drag racing > Drifting

OMG! I hope he doesn't Pwn me again for saying that. Please don't Pwn/own/completely e-destroy me, it would break my soul. I may even cry.

why do people always have to bring up how smart they are im not against any one on this tread nor am i a douche bag like a select few people on this site but its the most annoying thing when people bring up how smart they are when infact they probley are just as "smart" as more than half the people on this site so please you probley dont even know your real "iq" so what does it matter
Old 03-12-2009, 09:57 AM

Originally Posted by revhigh18
why do people always have to bring up how smart they are im not against any one on this tread nor am i a douche bag like a select few people on this site but its the most annoying thing when people bring up how smart they are when infact they probley are just as "smart" as more than half the people on this site so please you probley dont even know your real "iq" so what does it matter
What I do know is that was the longest run-on sentence I have ever seen, and you spelled "probably" wrong every time you attempted.

Read his post before you critique why I brought that up. I really don't care how smart I am, but he was convinced I was the dumbest person on planet earth. My friends would claim otherwise.
Old 03-12-2009, 11:00 AM

Hahahahahahaha

Holy butt hurt batman.

Listen little boy.

Drag racing > Drifting

drifting and drag racing are 2 opposite hobbies. if you were so "smart" you wouldnt have typed that.

you ARE NOT the dumbest person on the planet earth, you ARE the weakest link.

people who compete and people who dont compete, its the same. it takes alot of money and skill no matter what.

its a TECHNIQUE.

if you also were "smart" you would know that too.

twink.
Old 03-12-2009, 11:04 AM

drifting and drag racing are 2 opposite hobbies. if you were so "smart" you wouldnt have typed that.

you ARE NOT the dumbest person on the planet earth, you ARE the weakest link.

people who compete and people who dont compete, its the same. it takes alot of money and skill no matter what.

its a TECHNIQUE.

if you also were "smart" you would know that too.

twink.

Thank you for correcting me Oh Wise One. I won't let you down again.
Old 03-12-2009, 11:10 AM

good. carry on.
Old 03-12-2009, 11:14 AM

good. carry on.
**about-faces and walks away.**

not even worth being mad about anymore...haha. good show.

did you ever drift?
Old 03-12-2009, 11:28 AM

did you ever drift?
He can't, look at his sig...

Tyler
Old 03-12-2009, 11:38 AM

**about-faces and walks away.**

not even worth being mad about anymore...haha. good show.

did you ever drift?
yes. sr20det 240sx

He can't, look at his sig...

Tyler
you make ur assumptions about the cars i own because of my sig? ur a genius.
Old 03-12-2009, 12:15 PM

yes. sr20det 240sx

He's a genius for being on this website when he doesn't even own a cobalt like MANY OTHERS including the person this thread was created over.
Old 03-12-2009, 12:17 PM

noice. u have a clean car btw. nice images
Old 03-12-2009, 01:40 PM

Thanks man! You too.
Old 03-12-2009, 01:48 PM

yes. sr20det 240sx

I was going to ask if you owned some sorta Japanese RWD car with swaps and lowered suspension after I read your remark, then I looked above and see my original epiphany was correct! People with intuition are able to hypothesize based things that are easily noticable. Say if I said I can whoop your butt, but there was a picture of me standing next to the Olsen twins and they are bigger then I was. You would then hypothesize that was untrue if you knew you were 6'7 and a trained MMA fighter. In hindsight, you should change your sig then to show your awesome drift car there DK...

I should have known after how defensive you got over a motorsport that was developed because real racers set their cars up a little loose and kids thought that was cool. Drifters fall in the same catagory as stunt bike riders.

What are your thoughts on Nick Hogan?

Tyler
Old 03-12-2009, 01:53 PM

yes. sr20det 240sx
Nice, I had one of those do a power slide in front of me at a redlight one time just after it rained. Funniest thing I have ever seen.
Old 03-12-2009, 02:22 PM

I was going to ask if you owned some sorta Japanese RWD car with swaps and lowered suspension after I read your remark, then I looked above and see my original epiphany was correct! People with intuition are able to hypothesize based things that are easily noticable. Say if I said I can whoop your butt, but there was a picture of me standing next to the Olsen twins and they are bigger then I was. You would then hypothesize that was untrue if you knew you were 6'7 and a trained MMA fighter. In hindsight, you should change your sig then to show your awesome drift car there DK...

I should have known after how defensive you got over a motorsport that was developed because real racers set their cars up a little loose and kids thought that was cool. Drifters fall in the same catagory as stunt bike riders.

What are your thoughts on Nick Hogan?

Tyler
you make no sense.

on top of that, why dont you post the pics of your car in you sig. and well go from there.
Old 03-12-2009, 02:31 PM

Old 03-12-2009, 02:32 PM

Originally Posted by redliiine
best post of the year so far.
Old 03-12-2009, 02:32 PM

That is sssoooo unnecessary dude.
Old 03-12-2009, 02:35 PM

you still see the peanut.

"no....thats uh......space peanut....<_<"
Old 03-12-2009, 02:47 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by revhigh18
hahah a stock tc cant run a 13.2 even with slicks...
I do not believe anyone one here has tried a stock TC on slicks. Large front brakes get in the way of small wheels. I am sure If slowstang can run 13.5 on the stock continentals he could definately give 13.2 a run for the money. All he would have to do is take his 2.1 60ft down to a 1.6- 1.7 slicks would definately make that a possibility. You all are too quick to say this will not or can never happen. It is dangerous to think like that. It sets you up for certain failure. Just becasue it has not happened yet does not mean it will never happen. I hate pessimistic people.
Old 03-12-2009, 02:50 PM

thank you

Quick Reply: For all the Sh*t talkers and non believers..