War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

turbo civic, old ass mr2, and a bunch of stangs. its a novel :-(

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2007, 12:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
turbo civic, old ass mr2, and a bunch of stangs. its a novel :-(

Well Last night I called Jessie (spectral) and told him to meet me down at the KK in puyallup (washington). I get there before he does and while im pulling in, i see about 4 hondas with body kits all chilling together with their hoods open... im like, **** em just hondas so I roll on through and notice like 10 mustangs all parked together... ranging from the current bodystyle to the style just previous.... the only one with its hood popped was a newer burgundy one... as i was rolliing by it, i noticed a lot of "chrome" under the hood, i think i saw a chrome cai, and I know I saw a smaller chrome box toward the front of the engine bay and I could cleary see it said ZEXY on it.... I think to myself... that should be a good run.... I go park and wait for jessie to get there....

as Im waiting, all the hondas decide theyre going to leave and all drive by me.... first 2 old hatches go by and stare... next is a old 4 door and to bring up the rear was a red coupe with a carbon fiber trunk lid... he slows way down as he passed and revs the **** out of the ride and i hear a bov, so naturally im like "**** this kid" and I pull out and follow... all of his friends take off and were going slow... i know he wants to race... were going like 25 or 30 when we start,.... he punches it, I do the same and within seconds i had him... by the time i shifted into 3rd it was over and i let off, slowed down and ask the guy how many lbs hes pushing... it was a mexican who could barely speak english saying he THINKS he is pushing like 7lbs.... i then turn around and go back to kk...

by the time i get back jessie is there and we just hang out for a bit.... some guy in his late 20s im guessing walks up and starts ? about my car... it was awesome! he was a nice ass guy too. just wanted to know how fast, was it worth the money, complimenting the looks and stuff. he was part of the mustang people.... so i start asking him about the mustangs and OF COURSE i ask him "who owns that burgundy one right there" he says "oh thats blah blah blahs car" so i ask him what he has done and he tells me "its a v6, with a zexy nos kit and some other minor stuff done".... then he had to leave.... so that leaves me with.... I ve got stage 2... think i could run that guy?

finally to end the night off.... we go to tacoma kk for a while and jessie sees a mr2 leaving, so we follow and he tries to get the guy to race.... he wouldnt do it for some reason though.... so i pull up and roll the window down and ask " u wanna roll?" know im going to dominate this kid... he says "no, my clutch is going out" so im like alright thats cool and proceed to the next light...me and the mr2 happen to be lined up together and im not thinking anything about racing beings he jus said no thanks... light turns green and the little **** punches it... so i chase.... i had him before i was eevn through the end of 2nd gear... he gives a thumbs up and we go sep ways again....

cliff notes....

1)coupe turbo hatch pushing "he thinks" 7lbs... from like a a25 to 30 mph roll... I dominated.

2)can i take a new v6 stang with at least cai and zexy nos kit?

3)old ass mr2... went from a dig and by the time i was done with 2nd gear, he was done for.

sorry for the novel
Old 04-15-2007, 10:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by sensesfail99
Well Last night I called Jessie (spectral) and told him to meet me down at the KK in puyallup (washington). I get there before he does and while im pulling in, i see about 4 hondas with body kits all chilling together with their hoods open... im like, **** em just hondas so I roll on through and notice like 10 mustangs all parked together... ranging from the current bodystyle to the style just previous.... the only one with its hood popped was a newer burgundy one... as i was rolliing by it, i noticed a lot of "chrome" under the hood, i think i saw a chrome cai, and I know I saw a smaller chrome box toward the front of the engine bay and I could cleary see it said ZEXY on it.... I think to myself... that should be a good run.... I go park and wait for jessie to get there....

as Im waiting, all the hondas decide theyre going to leave and all drive by me.... first 2 old hatches go by and stare... next is a old 4 door and to bring up the rear was a red coupe with a carbon fiber trunk lid... he slows way down as he passed and revs the **** out of the ride and i hear a bov, so naturally im like "**** this kid" and I pull out and follow... all of his friends take off and were going slow... i know he wants to race... were going like 25 or 30 when we start,.... he punches it, I do the same and within seconds i had him... by the time i shifted into 3rd it was over and i let off, slowed down and ask the guy how many lbs hes pushing... it was a mexican who could barely speak english saying he THINKS he is pushing like 7lbs.... i then turn around and go back to kk...

by the time i get back jessie is there and we just hang out for a bit.... some guy in his late 20s im guessing walks up and starts ? about my car... it was awesome! he was a nice ass guy too. just wanted to know how fast, was it worth the money, complimenting the looks and stuff. he was part of the mustang people.... so i start asking him about the mustangs and OF COURSE i ask him "who owns that burgundy one right there" he says "oh thats blah blah blahs car" so i ask him what he has done and he tells me "its a v6, with a zexy nos kit and some other minor stuff done".... then he had to leave.... so that leaves me with.... I ve got stage 2... think i could run that guy?

finally to end the night off.... we go to tacoma kk for a while and jessie sees a mr2 leaving, so we follow and he tries to get the guy to race.... he wouldnt do it for some reason though.... so i pull up and roll the window down and ask " u wanna roll?" know im going to dominate this kid... he says "no, my clutch is going out" so im like alright thats cool and proceed to the next light...me and the mr2 happen to be lined up together and im not thinking anything about racing beings he jus said no thanks... light turns green and the little **** punches it... so i chase.... i had him before i was eevn through the end of 2nd gear... he gives a thumbs up and we go sep ways again....

cliff notes....

1)coupe turbo hatch pushing "he thinks" 7lbs... from like a a25 to 30 mph roll... I dominated.

2)can i take a new v6 stang with at least cai and zexy nos kit?

3)old ass mr2... went from a dig and by the time i was done with 2nd gear, he was done for.

sorry for the novel
With regard to the Mustang question, there are a million variables, such as:

1) Is it a New Edge or an S197?
2) What other mods does he have?
3) What shot of nitrous he's running?

I've seen New Edge (99-04) V6's running mid-14's on a 50-75 shot, and then there's my friend w/ a 99 that's got bolt-ons/gears/75-shot and he's putting down 275hp/369tq and running 13.3's.

So, it's probably gonna have to be a "race him and find out" type of thing.

Good luck, and take it to the track