ZZ Performance ZZ Performance is a proud Supporting Vendor

ZZP Shame on YOU!!!! Bad ZZP

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2011, 09:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry ZZP Shame on YOU!!!! Bad ZZP

I dont know if anyone noticed but on ZZP's new web page under clutches they are talking SH*T about other clutch companies saying that spec (and others) dont do what they say they do which is low and illegal as that is slander and i have a spec behind a 750hp lsx that has never failed and one is the lsj. Its funny that zzp just started making clutch upgrades (which they use Gms clutch to boot) and are trying to say spec how has made clutches before zzp very existence. Spec was NOT happy as i told them and a class action law suit may come about it on top of that everytime i have called ZZP i cant talk to anyone. ive called 20+ times for nothing even when they screwed up my order i cant get ahold of them. Spec on the other hand called me back and emailed me back in 10mins.
Shame on you zzp as you dont even make the clutch you take someone elses and make it better. If your clutch is better thats great but you sure cant say specs dont work as all 50+ of mine work fine maybe you should have someone thats know what they are doing put it in.

Last edited by dmbii83; 12-01-2011 at 09:55 AM. Reason: misspell
Old 12-01-2011, 09:56 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by dmbii83
I dont know if anyone noticed but on ZZP's new web page under clutches they are talking SH*T about other clutch companies saying that spec (and others) dont do what they say they do which is low and illegal as that is slander and i have a spec behind a 750hp lsx that has never failed and one is the lsj. Its funny that zzp just started making clutch upgrades (which they use Gms clutch to boot) and are trying to say spec how has made clutches before zzp very existence. Spec was NOT happy as i told them and a class action law suit may come about it on top of that everytime i have called ZZP i cant talk to anyone. ive called 20+ times for nothing even when they screwed up my order i cant get ahold of them. Spec on the other hand called me back and emailed me back in 10mins.
Shame on you zzp as you dont even make the clutch you take someone elses and make it better. If your clutch is better thats great but you sure cant say specs dont work as all 50+ of mine work fine maybe you should have someone thats know what they are doing put it in.
If you've gone through 50+ clutches they obviously were not working well.
Old 12-01-2011, 09:57 AM

Dude you serious?

I mean if you don't like it then don't ******* read it, and to contact spec about it is just pathetic

Apparently your trying to start **** with a damn good company
Old 12-01-2011, 09:59 AM

someone already made a thread about this
Old 12-01-2011, 10:02 AM
Super Moderator
Platinum Member

Received 87 Likes on 74 Posts
Originally Posted by matt638
someone already made a thread about this
YUP lol zzp talks **** a lot... idc
Old 12-01-2011, 10:06 AM

Ryan's ZZPerformance Powered Cobalt Run's 9's - YouTube

ZZP LNF Cobalt Runs 10.99 @ 133.6 - YouTube

they can talk all they want
Old 12-01-2011, 10:07 AM

Originally Posted by riceburner
YUP lol zzp talks **** a lot... idc
lol yea, but ive heard all their products are good so
plus who cares if companies talk **** about eachother, every company does,
its just the very few who have the ***** and publicate it out loud
Old 12-01-2011, 10:09 AM
I'm too JDM for you

so you ran to spec like a bitch and told on zzp? lol what a ******
Old 12-01-2011, 10:11 AM

Originally Posted by BLAZIN07SS
this.
Old 12-01-2011, 10:15 AM

From what I've seen and experienced in the Cobalt world, their comments aren't unjustified. I would never put a Spec clutch in my car, even if it promised to hold 1500 lb/ft of torque and have like stock engagement.
Old 12-01-2011, 10:16 AM

Old 12-01-2011, 10:17 AM

Originally Posted by BLAZIN07SS
in for the trolling ^_^
Old 12-01-2011, 10:18 AM

I have a spec s3+ and have never had any problems with it. Just like stock.
Old 12-01-2011, 10:21 AM

in before the
Old 12-01-2011, 10:22 AM

Someone ban this D-Bag, 27 posts and he's trying to start **** with a damn good company. Oh and the reason they don't answer....they are a "small" shop/company that does a **** ton of buisness. They are usually in the shop testing out the products they sell so they have proof to back their **** up, working on customer cars or shipping stuff out. Go back to your old ass trans-am and replace ANOTHER clutch so you can stay on Spec's nuts talking about how great they are.
Old 12-01-2011, 10:26 AM

Zzp is one of the best companies out there for our cars. Also, spec clutches do suck from what I hear. None of my friends like spec either.
Old 12-01-2011, 10:27 AM

Originally Posted by Supercharged Guy
Dude you serious?

I mean if you don't like it then don't ******* read it, and to contact spec about it is just pathetic

Apparently your trying to start **** with a damn good company
Yep!

Thank you, if you like SPEC, go buy their clutch, don't read ZZP's **** if you can't handle and last but not least....

Old 12-01-2011, 10:27 AM

Originally Posted by klloyd
Someone ban this D-Bag, 27 posts and he's trying to start **** with a damn good company. Oh and the reason they don't answer....they are a "small" shop/company that does a **** ton of buisness. They are usually in the shop testing out the products they sell so they have proof to back their **** up, working on customer cars or shipping stuff out. Go back to your old ass trans-am and replace ANOTHER clutch so you can stay on Spec's nuts talking about how great they are.
/thread
Old 12-01-2011, 10:29 AM

i got all your bytches for sure and if they are such a great company they wont need to say **** about other company now would they. all you can go f yourself if you just let someone do that because you like there prices and putting a vid of a race doesnt say **** but u guys are lossers and dog another company to get your ahead. and to all you that are stuck up zzp's butt get out you gotta pay to play and play fair not talk **** on another company. guess some of you guys forgot what morals are good for yall as a shop owner im less of a man and much less of a race to talk **** about my competition so say what you will ZZP screwed up with that one. And ive had 50 clutches cause i pay and install my own sh*t and im a racer you dumb f*** real drivers go thru clutches not transmissions and axles. and yall can take a look at my t.a. which was on the cover of g.m. high tech and then play with your wet little puss*ies O and it has a spec and has since the beginning of lsx time 750hp WHAT
Old 12-01-2011, 10:33 AM

i got all your bytches for sure and if they are such a great company they wont need to say **** about other company now would they. all you can go f yourself if you just let someone do that because you like there prices and putting a vid of a race doesnt say **** but u guys are lossers and dog another company to get your ahead. and to all you that are stuck up zzp's butt get out you gotta pay to play and play fair not talk **** on another company. guess some of you guys forgot what morals are good for yall as a shop owner im less of a man and much less of a race to talk **** about my competition so say what you will ZZP screwed up with that one. And ive had 50 clutches cause i pay and install my own sh*t and im a racer you dumb f*** real drivers go thru clutches not transmissions and axles. and yall can take a look at my t.a. which was on the cover of g.m. high tech and then play with your wet little puss*ies O and it has a spec and has since the beginning of lsx time 750hp WHAT
All I heard-

Old 12-01-2011, 10:35 AM

Old 12-01-2011, 10:35 AM

someone has a little too much time on their hands...
plus im pretty sure no one here is going to go crying to zzp if another company talks **** about them. so
Old 12-01-2011, 10:36 AM

Originally Posted by Joe Schulte
All I heard-

******* awsome
Old 12-01-2011, 10:36 AM

and just so you all know i have ZZP real big on the front of my cobalt but doing the right thing in life is always more important. sorry to be a real man and do whats right not what is gonna benefit my pocketbook more. if it was you they were talking **** about for the world to see then you would be mad too spec is a great company and i will back them as i have never had a clutch fail and my gm clutch in the cobalt failed badly and they are using that clutch as well as talking sh*t youd think they would at least make there own parts not use one made by gm
Old 12-01-2011, 10:39 AM

Originally Posted by Joe Schulte
All I heard-

****** epic!

Quick Reply: ZZP Shame on YOU!!!! Bad ZZP