Cobalt SS Vendor Reviews Please post your first hand service experience with Cobalt SS vendors.

Big cheer for Tom @ CED and John Powell.

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2013, 03:40 PM
Got Brakes?
Platinum Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Thumbs up Big cheer for Tom @ CED and John Powell.

Long story:

I was chatting with John yesterday about a product that I bought from him, and mentioned to him that I'd got in a bit of a bind on some parts that I'd ordered from another vendor. The parts were not going to be in in on time to make it to an event that I was supposed to run this weekend and it was too late in the day to catch Tom. John took it upon himself to call Tom on his cell and let him know about the postion I was in. Tom then personally called me first thing in the morning this morning to see if he could help me out and to see if there was an alternate idea that suit my needs. Tom gave me a great idea, and then a great price too. He also checked on all the methods of shipping to get me the best deal and still get my parts in time to make my event on time. Couldn't be happier and don't think there are too many vendors that would pick up the phone and act as pro-actively as these two guys have been. Think about it. When was the last time a vendor actually reached out to you offering to help out instead of waiting for you to call them?

TLDR version:

Seems like every time I get in a bind one either Tom or John (or both of them) will go the extra mile to get me going and so I thought I'd post a thank you.
Old 03-19-2013, 03:41 PM
Super Moderator
Platinum Member

Received 87 Likes on 74 Posts
SOX! i was about to make a thread asking where you were! i was getting worried