General Cobalt General Cobalt, Pursuit, and Ion talk. Post specific discussions in the forums below

Who has taped off the Clear Reverse Light Circle on the Tail Lights for Tail Tinting?

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2008, 01:52 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
so back on tail lights... i did mine by taping them up then using my magical steady hand and cutting the circle out with a new razor blade. be patient and they will turn out just fine. oh yeah, dont forget to buy some duplicolor clear coat and use two light coats and one heavy coat.
Old 08-11-2008, 01:53 AM

yea it does seem the above method would be the simplest. yours look good
Old 08-11-2008, 01:54 AM

Originally Posted by hatrickstu
yea it does seem the above method would be the simplest. yours look good
thanks!
Old 08-11-2008, 04:40 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by hatrickstu
yep thats it, way to get way to offended over a simple comment. i didnt insult you, i simply said you had swirls. its ok, black is a bitch of a color.

Offended?? Sorry son your little "comment" didn't offend me what so ever. I'm sure that was your goal, but instead I actually laughed A LOT. It would just show why you have amlost 9,000 of a post count. Because I'm sure over half the **** you say is purely irrelevant to anything.

Your brain doesn't know how to block out stupid **** you think...So you instantly click on the box below and feel like you have to share what little brain fart your Pea size brain squeezed out your ass.....But hey that's what SS.net is full of right???

Like i stated before and apparently it hasn't clicked in yet...which makes my statement true. You really show your maturity when you put idiotic posts such as that. Keep it up
Old 08-11-2008, 04:45 AM

jesus someones looking for a fight
Old 08-11-2008, 09:59 AM

Originally Posted by MoneyPit
Offended?? Sorry son your little "comment" didn't offend me what so ever. I'm sure that was your goal, but instead I actually laughed A LOT. It would just show why you have amlost 9,000 of a post count. Because I'm sure over half the **** you say is purely irrelevant to anything.

Your brain doesn't know how to block out stupid **** you think...So you instantly click on the box below and feel like you have to share what little brain fart your Pea size brain squeezed out your ass.....But hey that's what SS.net is full of right???

Like i stated before and apparently it hasn't clicked in yet...which makes my statement true. You really show your maturity when you put idiotic posts such as that. Keep it up

wow... your not helping yourself.

I would suggest you go look at the detailing section of the forum before you make more comments like that.

your on a internet forum no need to get all butt hurt over a comment.
Old 08-11-2008, 10:13 AM
Banned

Butt hurt?? No comment to you sir.

God damn is there any one with a maturity level over 17-18 on this forum???

I guess all the stuff that has been said on other forums is really true about this place. I just couldn't believe it.... but now i do
Old 08-11-2008, 10:18 AM
Banned

Look guys.... the best and easiest way your going to have that circle done is to make a template of that circle out of paper or something and get it as perfect as possible with the cut. (I suggest paper because cardboard has rough edges). Then take your handy dandy vasoline and put a vigorous coat over the circle. Remove the template and use alcohol to touch up the edges of the vaseline circle and make sure it can adhere to it so you dont have smudges around the circle. Once the circle looks good enough spray the WHOLE THING.

Wait 3 hours and then wipe. easy as hell.
Old 08-11-2008, 03:10 PM

Ok, so my day didnt go as planned. Time was wasted. I did get the spray from the hobby store though and the windows got tinted. Gona try tommorow or another day this week to spray the tails etc.
Old 08-11-2008, 03:14 PM

roffles. you might to see the doctor before you give yourself a brain hemorage or something. calm down

Butt hurt?? No comment to you sir.

God damn is there any one with a maturity level over 17-18 on this forum???

I guess all the stuff that has been said on other forums is really true about this place. I just couldn't believe it.... but now i do
yes we are all idiots. you have severe anger problems

Last edited by hatrickstu; 08-11-2008 at 03:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-11-2008, 03:14 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by dvsxlt247
Ok, so my day didnt go as planned. Time was wasted. I did get the spray from the hobby store though and the windows got tinted. Gona try tommorow or another day this week to spray the tails etc.
SPRAY FTW. I would of thought that would be the easiest and most cost effective way of doing this. Just tape or cut out a circle for the reverse lights.