Nitrous Oxide N20

SC 2.4 on meth and spray!?

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2010, 10:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by BLAZIN07SS
cryoshot will not increase your power
Yea I figured. My buddy has it on his sti and it did but I guess for us it's a cooler
Old 08-09-2010, 11:00 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
cryoshot will not increase your power
I got the 1320 for that

Using the super cooling properties of carbon dioxide (CO2), the kit improves air-to-air intercooler efficiency by up to 50%! That means a cooler, more powerful intake air charge for improved engine performance. This non-invasive system is designed to dramatically reduce the temperatures that affects the horsepower output of an engine. The bottom line? A boost in horsepower at a cost substantially less than that of nitrous.

For turbo or supercharged systems, the CryO2 Intercooler Sprayer mounts directly to the front of the intercooler and vents CO2 directly on the cooling fins. This enhances the thermal transfer ability of the intercooler for greater efficiency. The system can be configured to be activated by either a full WOT micro-switch or controlled manually with a momentary push button.

CryO2 Intercooler Sprayer Kit:
• Lowers air temperatures by as much as 35%
• Improves intercooler efficiency by as much as 50%
• Non invasive system
• Ability to run more boost safely
• Straightforward easy bolt-on installation
• CO2 is substantially less expensive to refill than nitrous
• Everything required for improved cooling for more power in one kit
• Optional CryO2 Timer Switch available for automatic on / off pulsing
• CryO2 Water Sprayer is available for greater I/C efficiency

plus people will think i have nos when i go to spary purge baby purge i only need the extra power at WOT which is getting rarer rarer every day. Drive around with something that can blow up and can maybe blow my engine i think not its bad enough having the blower with the stalls and having to worry about misfires! This stuff gets me wett when i talk about it maybe i'll get the cry02 water sparyer ontop of the cryo talk bout cooling it downn up in here

Last edited by boostedsport; 08-09-2010 at 11:06 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-09-2010, 11:13 AM
I'm too JDM for you

i have dyno results to back it up. didn't do crap in a supercharged application
Old 08-09-2010, 11:21 AM
Banned

i have dyno results to back it up. didn't do crap in a supercharged application
dyno isnt open road you dont get the wind factor along with the sun go do a couple pulls at the track then spary some of this stuff i bet you notice a difference. They wouldn't be selling thousands of these things if they didnt work i agree there not for the race guy there for there average guy like me who goes WOT every now and then and could really benefit off it. You should contact Design Engineering, Inc. they dont play games for all i know the plane im about to get on uses cryo spary it just makes more sense to me. If i wanted more power i would drop my pulley size and build the block if i wanted to make do with what i got i would get the cryo. Just my 2 cents

Specializing in heat protection and performance enhancing products for racecars, boats, heavy equipment, offroad, OEM, aircraft, and industrial use.
Old 08-09-2010, 11:23 AM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by boostedsport
I got the 1320 for that

Using the super cooling properties of carbon dioxide (CO2), the kit improves air-to-air intercooler efficiency by up to 50%! That means a cooler, more powerful intake air charge for improved engine performance. This non-invasive system is designed to dramatically reduce the temperatures that affects the horsepower output of an engine. The bottom line? A boost in horsepower at a cost substantially less than that of nitrous.

For turbo or supercharged systems, the CryO2 Intercooler Sprayer mounts directly to the front of the intercooler and vents CO2 directly on the cooling fins. This enhances the thermal transfer ability of the intercooler for greater efficiency. The system can be configured to be activated by either a full WOT micro-switch or controlled manually with a momentary push button.

CryO2 Intercooler Sprayer Kit:
• Lowers air temperatures by as much as 35%
• Improves intercooler efficiency by as much as 50%
• Non invasive system
• Ability to run more boost safely
• Straightforward easy bolt-on installation
• CO2 is substantially less expensive to refill than nitrous
• Everything required for improved cooling for more power in one kit
• Optional CryO2 Timer Switch available for automatic on / off pulsing
• CryO2 Water Sprayer is available for greater I/C efficiency

plus people will think i have nos when i go to spary purge baby purge i only need the extra power at WOT which is getting rarer rarer every day. Drive around with something that can blow up and can maybe blow my engine i think not its bad enough having the blower with the stalls and having to worry about misfires! This stuff gets me wett when i talk about it maybe i'll get the cry02 water sparyer ontop of the cryo talk bout cooling it downn up in here

No sir. CO2 while a decent option for what it does is not in the same realm as nitrous when it comes to a power adder. We also have nitrous systems with the best quality parts available that we are offering for less than 300$ in some cases. Dollar per HP Nothing compares to nitrous and especially not when you use NX products.

Nitrous can not "blow up". Its not even flammable. Its an oxidizer so it only makes things burn hotter and faster.

Ill leave it at that I would just ask that you try not to provide any more "help" until you have a clearer understanding sir.
Old 08-09-2010, 11:26 AM
I'm too JDM for you

really an industrial fan putting out a retarded amount of wind is no air? co2 is used in fire extinguishers FYI. co2 gets sucked into the intake tract. i actually lost 8whp on the dyno with an srt4 using this system. replaced the bottle of co2 with a bottle of nitrous and gained 32whp from nitrous being sucked into the intake
Old 08-09-2010, 11:30 AM
Banned

really an industrial fan putting out a retarded amount of wind is no air? co2 is used in fire extinguishers FYI. co2 gets sucked into the intake tract. i actually lost 8whp on the dyno with an srt4 using this system. replaced the bottle of co2 with a bottle of nitrous and gained 32whp from nitrous being sucked into the intake
agree but the cost vs risk isnt worth it to me and alot of people its not worth 30 whp to break something down the road. I know all about those huge fans that just blow hot air on a even hotter car you cant replicate doing 90 down the highway with all that air flowing through your bay and go around and over the car. I learned that from Vince

all i have seen and heard are bad stories its cool **** though!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0F-JXs0P6Qg
Old 08-09-2010, 11:38 AM
I'm too JDM for you

Originally Posted by boostedsport
agree but the cost vs risk isnt worth it to me and alot of people its not worth 30 whp to break something down the road. I know all about those huge fans that just blow hot air on a even hotter car you cant replicate doing 90 down the highway with all that air flowing through your bay and go around and over the car. I learned that from Vince
whats the difference from blowing hot air inside the dyno room and blowing 100*F and 90% humidity air in florida. lol there is not much you can do about blower heatsoak in florida. the best things you can do are have a quality heat exchanger, distilled water and water wetter, dual pass(or single pass if you have the money), some auxiliary tank to hold more fluid for the system. even then the car will still heatsoak after several pulls. nitrous to the motor had the best cooling effect for me.

Ex: was at the track(95*F 80% humidity) in the staging lanes sitting at 140*F IAT2 after the blower. by the time i was crossing the traps temps had dropped to 119*F spraying a 50 shot to the motor. don't be afraid of nitrous. nitrous doesn't kill cars, its users do
Old 08-09-2010, 11:49 AM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
whats the difference from blowing hot air inside the dyno room and blowing 100*F and 90% humidity air in florida. lol there is not much you can do about blower heatsoak in florida. the best things you can do are have a quality heat exchanger, distilled water and water wetter, dual pass(or single pass if you have the money), some auxiliary tank to hold more fluid for the system. even then the car will still heatsoak after several pulls. nitrous to the motor had the best cooling effect for me.

Ex: was at the track(95*F 80% humidity) in the staging lanes sitting at 140*F IAT2 after the blower. by the time i was crossing the traps temps had dropped to 119*F spraying a 50 shot to the motor. don't be afraid of nitrous. nitrous doesn't kill cars, its users do
Nitrous will ALWAYS have the best cooling effect. We have a lot of high end diesel guys that run our systems. The trucks are SAFER with nitrous due to the cooling effect.