War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

06 Cobalt LS(Jn2) Vs. New Cobalt SS/TC(1100psi)

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2009, 11:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 1100psi
Nice triple post douche.
you can blame the stellar server that css.net has decided to use.

douche
Old 07-28-2009, 11:20 PM
Banned

I don't understand what you want me to say? You drive a 4 door base model cobalt that has a ton of money into it, I drive a stock car that I don't really care to race. Your cobalt is your race car. My cobalt is my econoshitbox beater.

I also think its hilarious how you go and talk about how old someone is. Oh you are 5 years older then me lol who cares, You drive a slow car, a true 14 second shitbox.

I think its hilarious how you have spent so much money trying to make your 10K dollar car fast. Why in the **** didn't you buy a Camaro for 10K instead of a Cobalt. You guys are hilarious.
Old 07-29-2009, 02:02 AM

ill race a ss/tc
Old 07-29-2009, 02:08 AM

wow u really do need some bigger exhaust haha you can just see how he starts to leave you in the high end. good race tho and nice vid.
Old 07-29-2009, 02:09 AM

LOL a Built 318.

What can you fend off with that??? Like a 2005 Mustang GT?

That **** is weak.

You know what 1100psi, i've had the car since i was 13 and when i was in highschool i was actually able to build my 318 to around 350 horses. And everywhere i go in my duster i get compliments on how it sounds and runs like the bigger 340 and 360. You're nothing but a deouche bag, and its sad that you don't even realize it. Oh and apparently your tc can barely hold off an ls so quit running your mouth.
Old 07-29-2009, 03:39 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by NewLS22
You know what 1100psi, i've had the car since i was 13 and when i was in highschool i was actually able to build my 318 to around 350 horses. And everywhere i go in my duster i get compliments on how it sounds and runs like the bigger 340 and 360. You're nothing but a deouche bag, and its sad that you don't even realize it. Oh and apparently your tc can barely hold off an ls so quit running your mouth.
LOL yeah my stock daily driver economy shitbox can barely hold off and ls...LOL you ******* knob....
Old 07-29-2009, 08:19 AM

you drive a 4 door base model cobalt that has a ton of money into it
though we already went over this.
the price for the car, plus supercharging was less than you paid for your so called econoshitbox.
what does price have anything to do with it at all either way?
all you seem to be doing is calling out people for stupid things.
i find it funny that you're still coming back to this thread.
and age has everything to do with it. because both me and steven are in college, AKA BROKE ASSES. and camaro's that go for 10k are not reliable at all.
also why we bought a fairly decent priced car that would last us through school, and during that time we wanted to have a little more fun with it and spend a little bit of money at a time.
i collected parts from august of 08-the end of december of 08.
so the little cash i had between there i got parts, and with the help of sweet deals from friends i was able to do it.
its not like i just threw down 2k all at once.
Old 07-29-2009, 08:54 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I don't understand what you want me to say? You drive a 4 door base model cobalt that has a ton of money into it, I drive a stock car that I don't really care to race. Your cobalt is your race car. My cobalt is my econoshitbox beater.

I also think its hilarious how you go and talk about how old someone is. Oh you are 5 years older then me lol who cares, You drive a slow car, a true 14 second shitbox.

I think its hilarious how you have spent so much money trying to make your 10K dollar car fast. Why in the **** didn't you buy a Camaro for 10K instead of a Cobalt. You guys are hilarious.
and why would i buy a camaro when i have to worry about insurance too? my sedan cobalt is way cheaper than a camaro or a tc cobalt. can you pay insurance for a tc at 80 dollars a month at 21? thats full coverage.

i only drive my cobalt on the weekends cuz i have a lancer for a daily driver. so yea its my race car that i put together. wat have you done to ur car? have you installed anything yourself? your just a ****** doughe everytime you try to bash on ppl here.

and me gettin the cobalt is way better cuz i did everything myself. i built my cobalt not bought it. and you peice of **** gto got nitrous in it. only pussies run nitrous. were you too scared that a wrx with 400 hp or 600 hp will smoke u.
Old 07-29-2009, 10:23 AM

Old 07-29-2009, 11:06 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by NewLS22
What does it make on the dyno?

What does it run at the track?

What kind of tires are you running in the rear?

What does the Duster weigh?

Can you answer any of those questions?

Or are you just another *** with a V8 that doesn't know **** about his car and has never even put it on the Dyno?

Originally Posted by interviewatruins
though we already went over this.
the price for the car, plus supercharging was less than you paid for your so called econoshitbox.
what does price have anything to do with it at all either way?
all you seem to be doing is calling out people for stupid things.
i find it funny that you're still coming back to this thread.
and age has everything to do with it. because both me and steven are in college, AKA BROKE ASSES. and camaro's that go for 10k are not reliable at all.
also why we bought a fairly decent priced car that would last us through school, and during that time we wanted to have a little more fun with it and spend a little bit of money at a time.
i collected parts from august of 08-the end of december of 08.
so the little cash i had between there i got parts, and with the help of sweet deals from friends i was able to do it.
its not like i just threw down 2k all at once.
Oh here he comes Mr Excuse.

You really don't know anything if you think a 10K dollar 60-70K miles WS6 or Z28 is unreliable.

You know whats ******* unreliable. Is a 2.2 L Ecotec that was made for 150 Crank HP running an Eaton M62 on 16 lbs with intake and full exhaust and a canned tune.

That is unreliable. Not only is it a waste of money. But your stressing your motor 100X harder then I will be stressing my LNF @ 300WHP. Face it dude, You picked probably one of THE SHITTIEST platforms to mod.

You might as well have bought a 1996 Dodge Neon and put an SRT-4 Motor in it. That would have had way more potential been cheaper and you would be a **** ton faster as well.

But hey what do I know??? Oh thats right how not to be a 15 second FWD rice box.

Originally Posted by stenguyen1
and why would i buy a camaro when i have to worry about insurance too? my sedan cobalt is way cheaper than a camaro or a tc cobalt. can you pay insurance for a tc at 80 dollars a month at 21? thats full coverage.

i only drive my cobalt on the weekends cuz i have a lancer for a daily driver. so yea its my race car that i put together. wat have you done to ur car? have you installed anything yourself? your just a ****** doughe everytime you try to bash on ppl here.

and me gettin the cobalt is way better cuz i did everything myself. i built my cobalt not bought it. and you peice of **** gto got nitrous in it. only pussies run nitrous. were you too scared that a wrx with 400 hp or 600 hp will smoke u.
You sound like a big clown with all those excuses.

This post is full of win. You only drive your 4 Door Cobalt on the weekends cause you have a daily driver that is just as big of a pile of ****??? Why in the **** would you make a FWD car your race car????? That just proves how dumb you are.

You built your cobalt ???? With your bare hands???

Oh another excuse, Only pussies run nitrous?? Does your Cobalt Trap 118-120? Cause if not you wouldn't be able to pull me on the MOTOR!!! LOL I have never come across a bigger idiot on this forum. Here you go **** stain here is another video WITHOUT the dope.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/G...aro_682322.htm

You have a 4 door Cobalt LS as your race car!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA What a ******* joke.

Hey dude don't be jealous you're 21 and you're fastest car is a Cobalt LT or LS whatever shitty model you decided to buy. On top of it you probably spent good money on a your lancer as well. So lets get this straight, You drive one Mid 14 second car and another 16 second car. While using the age factor as an excuse.

Well guess what, I'm pretty much the same age as you and you're just a ass **** loser. Is it me or do all you little cobalt bitches have an excuse for everything???? If I showed you a video of a 500WHP NA Corvette you would find something to talk **** about! Thats just goes to show how immature you guys are and how you cannot respect REAL cars. You just sit here and suck each others dicks talking about how cool your Cobalt LS is When in reality its a great car, For a rental.

Now go enjoy your slow shitboxes and make excuses about how you're too young to buy a real car or your just a ******* idiot and don't know how to spend your money. Ill continue to dust little ******* clowns like you on the road. YANK

Last edited by 1100psi; 07-29-2009 at 11:37 AM.
Old 07-29-2009, 11:50 AM

lmao
15 second tool bag?
thats what ls' run stock hahah.

i find it curious that you're okay with calling everyone immature, when its yourself that seems to even lack that.

you're vocabulary is that of a 14 year old, calling everyone a tool, douche, ***, ******* idiot, whatever.
learn something better to come back with.
you question things you already know the answer to, and the rhetorical backing behind you asking them serves no purpose.

who do you think you are?
again , you're acting like an obnoxious arrogant know it all.
i never said you were anything other than a person with a demeaning attitude, and you act like you are gods gift to the world. so don't call me a tool, or idiot.

all cars are pretty badass in my opinion, be it a gto, cobalt, or hell even a beater mopar that runs 10 seconds. i've seen it before.

the main point is, how ever much money i put in my car is none of your business.
if i choose to buy a cobalt ls, for whatever reasons i did at the time and later on i choose to mod it to have fun. then what business is that of yours? its my car, i'm the one making the payments. as soon as you take over and pay my 220 every month then you can start talking.

as far as you thinking that everyone on this site is sucking each others dicks, please man. you're honestly just getting pissed off because you've begun to make an ass out of yourself, and everyone recognizes that. theres no need to call you a douche, or anything like that you already did that.

but don't call me a tool, because i have the drive to actually tear my engine apart and make something work in a completely fabricated way on my car. and i don't care if i only make 240+ horsepower. thats a lot more than it came with stock.

I LOVE my car, and thats how every car owner should feel about their car.
a person dissing another persons car is like talking **** about their mom, or girlfriend or family. especially in this crowd, where we actually care.
especially when we put money, time and effort into it.

with that being said seriously cut the crap about how great of a driver you are because we know you miss shifts like a mother, and you've already tottalled one gto. i'm guessing that makes you a great driver right?
NO EXCUSES. cause thats your point of view right? since my name is just mr. excuse.
don't act like your **** doesn't stink cause at the end of the day you are no different than me or anyone else out there in this world.
Old 07-29-2009, 12:36 PM

Holy **** this is funny.....

Dood is right though, first gen neon + 50 trim built and bolted srt-4 engine = bye bye TC. hella sleeper. First gens are prett light.... way fukin easy swap too.
Old 07-29-2009, 02:07 PM

first off.. 1100 psi.. stfu..... do yourself a favor..

second off.. a trifecta tune is BY NO MEANS a canned tuned..

secondly.. someone doing something and building it up a "shittier" platform will get more respect from most people then someone who bought something thats MEANT to perform and slaps some bolt ons on or a bigger turbo on...

regardless of how fast his car is .. he did it himself.. maybe when he bought the car he couldn't afford to buy the ss/sc or didn't want something that expensive and now he wants something more...

don't bash on him and others because you bought something with power.. by that logic i guess honduhs that run 11s suck because they "bought a shitty platform to begin with" and had to build it ... just because your car has a **** load of potential doesn't give you the right to be a douche..

3rd off .. how haven't you been banned
Old 07-29-2009, 02:09 PM

There's no ******* point in actually talking to this jackass
Old 07-29-2009, 02:18 PM

So you're better than someone if you bought an ls and supercharged it or turbo's it as opposed to buying an ss and modding it? Makes sense to me...
Old 07-29-2009, 02:22 PM

Originally Posted by Rissa
So you're better than someone if you bought an ls and supercharged it or turbo's it as opposed to buying an ss and modding it? Makes sense to me...
Thank you for saying that, that pretty much explains his attitude towards any car except for his own!
Old 07-29-2009, 02:24 PM

Wait lol I don't think you understood what I was saying! I DO NOT agree with that attitude.
Old 07-29-2009, 02:24 PM
Original Hayden Fanatic
Platinum Member

...And I think we've had enough fun for today

I'd suggest everyone take a moment to review the rules: www.cobaltss.net/rules.php