08-10 SS Turbocharged General Discussion Discuss the 2008 - 2009 Chevy Cobalt SS Turbocharged. On sale since the second quarter of 2008.

highrise spoiler question.

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2010, 02:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
highrise spoiler question.

I just had a question about the high rise spoiler. Do they still sell it on the ss's or is it an accessorie, or did they just stop putting it on the ss's? I know they use to have it on them but recently i have not seen any new ss's with them. I dont see them on any lots and i even went to the chevy site and none of the ss's have it installed or as an option. It appears that all they have no is smaller spoiler. If they dont sell it than does anyone know why.
Old 03-29-2010, 03:38 PM

Originally Posted by Burninrubber
I just had a question about the high rise spoiler. Do they still sell it on the ss's or is it an accessorie, or did they just stop putting it on the ss's? I know they use to have it on them but recently i have not seen any new ss's with them. I dont see them on any lots and i even went to the chevy site and none of the ss's have it installed or as an option. It appears that all they have no is smaller spoiler. If they dont sell it than does anyone know why.
yes... they have it as an add-on to the ss

Stock comes with low rise.. when purchasing the car new you can get it as an option "the cheapest way" or you can purchase one afterwords from gm... "more money"

You can purchase from the dealer, online or best bet is classified
Old 03-29-2010, 05:21 PM

hey quick question if anyone knows. I just bought a high rise off a local guy but these a gap so its not flush on the car do they sell o rings or gaskets for these to make it flush and wheres a good place to buy i dont wanna try the dealership it'll probably be a crazy price
Old 03-30-2010, 08:03 PM

Originally Posted by Alleynejl
hey quick question if anyone knows. I just bought a high rise off a local guy but these a gap so its not flush on the car do they sell o rings or gaskets for these to make it flush and wheres a good place to buy i dont wanna try the dealership it'll probably be a crazy price
There is a sticky bouble sided tape that surrounds the bolt ons, you can buy new ones from the dealer cheaply, I would check ebay first next time. i bought one new on ebat that still had the tape and plastic on it.
Old 03-31-2010, 03:25 PM

can anyone give me some measurements so i can put my hi rise ss spoiler on plz. i checked the dealer and they dont have a template to drill the holes