Cobalt SS Network

Cobalt SS Network (https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/)
-   08-10 SS Turbocharged General Discussion (https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/08-10-ss-turbocharged-general-discussion-152/)
-   -   Whoa ! How many GM 'ers are on this board ? (https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/08-10-ss-turbocharged-general-discussion-152/whoa-how-many-gm-ers-board-225149/)

TorqueSSter 08-17-2010 02:29 PM

Whoa ! How many GM 'ers are on this board ?

I knew of 2 - More_Torque_More_HP, & Gettingausernamesucks, but this is a new one on me - Looky Here ! :eek:

Cobalt Help from up high, hopefully ? :confused:

I thought it was interesting, at any rate.

Britt

CudaJoe 08-17-2010 02:32 PM

Do you have pics of Tricia?

EXsoccer1921 08-17-2010 02:44 PM

in for tricia pics.

Wangspeed 08-17-2010 02:58 PM

What the hell is wrong with you. Someone is attempting to help, and this is what the thread degenerates to? Idiots.

ssweeet 08-17-2010 02:59 PM

Originally Posted by Wangspeed (Post 5169227)
What the hell is wrong with you. Someone is attempting to help, and this is what the thread degenerates to? Idiots.

As if they've never seen a girl before...

Go out into the real world and find yourself a girl. They DO in fact exist outside of the internet.

CudaJoe 08-17-2010 03:00 PM

Originally Posted by Wangspeed (Post 5169227)

Tricia only hangs around in the Technical problems thread... She would never come into this thread seeing as the title doesnt have the word HELP!!! in it.

Tricia....im bettin shes a hott black chick...

I knew a white girl named tricia, she was not attractive at all.... hopefully this one isnt a white tricia.

Wangspeed 08-17-2010 03:05 PM

And the inappropriateness of this thread couldn't possibly cause some GM engineers to stop hanging out here. Sadly since there is no mod presence, this probably won't be deleted.

EXsoccer1921 08-17-2010 03:08 PM

lol this site ain't going anywhere fast. pm me if you really want help.

besides, that post-adressed to BabySS. op-not BabySS. and it appears they need to go to the dealer anyways.

Permafried- 08-17-2010 03:09 PM

Maybe someone should setup a thread "Help the rear brakes in the SS/TC are bone dry from factory, bind up and the pads are too agressive for the rear rotors resulting in grooving that GM refuses to admit is a fault of theirs so we're stuck holding the bill". Be she wouldn't touch that one with a 10' pole :lol:

wantedSS/TC 08-17-2010 03:21 PM

Originally Posted by Wangspeed (Post 5169241)
And the inappropriateness of this thread couldn't possibly cause some GM engineers to stop hanging out here. Sadly since there is no mod presence, this probably won't be deleted.

agreed.

css ftl

plus "she" seems like a scam though IMO.

asking for VIN, name and address before addressing any concerns.

seems like a scam to me.

Koz 08-19-2010 11:39 PM

Chevy customer service has slowly been showing up on sites. They've been on the Corvette forum that I browse, as well as on Facebook.

I'm a GM'er too :)

northvibe 08-20-2010 12:04 AM

There was another GM engineer or corp person...forgot the user name though. I think it was from about 2 yrs ago after the CED meet or in the stage 1 info/release thread.

ronn 08-20-2010 02:37 AM

Originally Posted by wantedSS/TC (Post 5169272)
agreed.

css ftl

plus "she" seems like a scam though IMO.

asking for VIN, name and address before addressing any concerns.

seems like a scam to me.

Does this sound like a *scam*?

"I would be happy to look into any open recalls that your vehicle may have. However I will need additional information from you in order to do so. Because I respect your privacy, I would like you to send me the make, model, year, and VIN of the vehicle as well as your name and address. Any information you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thank you."

Tricia, Chevrolet Customer Service.

wantedSS/TC 08-20-2010 09:22 AM

Originally Posted by ronn (Post 5174677)
Does this sound like a *scam*?

"I would be happy to look into any open recalls that your vehicle may have. However I will need additional information from you in order to do so. Because I respect your privacy, I would like you to send me the make, model, year, and VIN of the vehicle as well as your name and address. Any information you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thank you."

Tricia, Chevrolet Customer Service.

You sir, are ignorant to the fact that scammers try to "respect" your privacy, yet ask you addy, name and VIN#.

Get with the program.

BTW - my father just passed away and gave me a great fortune. If you deposit this check into your bank account, I will gladly give you $12,000.

All I need is you name, address and account info.

Same premise

ronn 08-20-2010 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by wantedSS/TC (Post 5174960)
You sir, are ignorant to the fact that scammers try to "respect" your privacy, yet ask you addy, name and VIN#.

Get with the program.

BTW - my father just passed away and gave me a great fortune. If you deposit this check into your bank account, I will gladly give you $12,000.

All I need is you name, address and account info.

Same premise

Trust me..it's not a scam. Besides WTF are they gonna do with your VIN# and name/address??:lol: It's not like they have a CC or your SS#.

PrincessTurbo 08-20-2010 02:30 PM

Originally Posted by ssweeet (Post 5169228)
As if they've never seen a girl before...

Go out into the real world and find yourself a girl. They DO in fact exist outside of the internet.

Yeah but then they could see how ugly they are..:spam: