2.0L LNF Performance Tech 260hp and 260 lb-ft of torque Turbocharged tuner version.

**Official LNF Pwnes the LSJ Thread**

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2007, 02:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Konig Feather W/ BFGoodrich G-Force NT's l Eibach Sportline l MPX Oil Cap l NiteShade l AEM CAI l TWM Short Throw l Front/Rear Tranny Mounts l 5% Tint l Debadged l Color Matched Mirrors l SilverStars l Custom SS Front Bumper l Rear Seats Removed l Photoshield

ok, these are your mods. and you are making fun of a engine that is capable of producing more than 2 horsepower per liter? who cares if the turbo will be better? there was not one avalible when we bought it. why am i even arguing this? mpx oil cap? and you make a thred slaming an engine that in my opinion will be able to keep up with the turbo engine anyway. (just not dollar per horsepower wise)
Old 11-01-2007, 02:21 PM

Originally Posted by Dante915
come on we're all thinking it...@ least 20 people are threatened by the lnf because it's not an lsj, some how some way someone is going to have the urge to get all defensive and show how inferior their ball sack is, ^^^like damien up there, and put it down...not for technical purposes...but just becuase it's NOT an lsj

Tell me i'm wrong
only reason its bieing put down is the 2,895,307th LNF cobalt thread. and honestly i dont have an LSJ anymore. ITS A COBALT for christ's sake, its never gonna be considered a collector car, never gonna be considered rare, enjoy YOUR car for what it is.
BTW this thread should be
Old 11-01-2007, 02:25 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by alleycat58
Well, as happens 99.999999999% of the time on this site, everyone that owns a particular trim level gets grouped together.

I think it's great that they're putting the LNF in the Cobalt, it'll really step up the game a little more and make some of the bigger toys take notice. However, for those of us that bought the SS/SC because we like the car as a total package, we're completely satisfied with what we have. I bought this car to own it for 10 years or so knowing full well that there would (or at least there better!) be bigger and badder things happening down the road both performance and appearance wise. I bought a car I could live with and be happy with for a LONG time regardless of upgrades.

No one even put up an argument with you and you say "soooo....were up to 5 ljs's who feel the need to make up for their little marbles".........yet looking through the prior posts no one jumped into your little LSJ vs LNF argument. It's mostly people flaming you for posting yet another topic on the LNF that has no technical merit.
ya, i know i just felt like getting a rise and trolling the forum for a little bit. i was just on here for the group buys but even those are gay now. might as well annoy some of the fan boys in the process

Originally Posted by widebody_balt_ss
Konig Feather W/ BFGoodrich G-Force NT's l Eibach Sportline l MPX Oil Cap l NiteShade l AEM CAI l TWM Short Throw l Front/Rear Tranny Mounts l 5% Tint l Debadged l Color Matched Mirrors l SilverStars l Custom SS Front Bumper l Rear Seats Removed l Photoshield

ok, these are your mods. and you are making fun of a engine that is capable of producing more than 2 horsepower per liter? who cares if the turbo will be better? there was not one avalible when we bought it. why am i even arguing this? mpx oil cap? and you make a thred slaming an engine that in my opinion will be able to keep up with the turbo engine anyway. (just not dollar per horsepower wise)
read last post

Originally Posted by thedubsack85
only reason its bieing put down is the 2,895,307th LNF cobalt thread. and honestly i dont have an LSJ anymore. ITS A COBALT for christ's sake, its never gonna be considered a collector car, never gonna be considered rare, enjoy YOUR car for what it is.
dont worry one of your power hungry mods will lock it soon enough

Originally Posted by widebody_balt_ss

read last post

Originally Posted by thedubsack85
dont worry one of your power hungry mods will lock it soon enough

Last edited by Dante915; 11-01-2007 at 02:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-01-2007, 02:28 PM

cuz the lnf is jesus christ on earth again
Old 11-01-2007, 02:30 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by SSCobalt~SSZ24
cuz the lnf is jesus christ on earth again
ya, it's a dark time for all lsj's...did johnny ever think about merging w/ urcobalt . com??
Old 11-01-2007, 02:31 PM

Why is this thread in the tecnical discussion???
It should be in LNF general. Actually it should probably be in the lounge for the remaining 5 minutes before it gets

Why doesn't everyone get that both engines are amazing!!

A 4 banger putting out 200-220whp stock!! Not to mention 240whp under warranty. Go back to just 1990, and that didn't exist, PERIOD. Hell look at the 70's. V8's were putting out that kind of power!!

The LNF is just an evolution of the LSJ and everything it stands for. Sure it isn't supercharged, but it still has forced induction. It is still going in the same car with some great improvements. Why can't we be like the Vette guys? Sure a C5 is slower, but it is still a ******* Corvette!! Sure a stock LSJ is slower, but it is still a ******* Cobalt!!!

Why can't everyone understand that the LNF wouldn't be possible without the research and development of the LSJ?

I think we need to invite some Honda guys over here so we can all tell them how slow they are gonna be compared to the new Cobalt. You know, the enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Old 11-01-2007, 02:31 PM

i want your recaros...ship them

mmmm...vettes....NUT
Some 1's got dibbs on em at the moment. If he don't come threw, I'll get back to U on the seats. Then again, this thread will prob be So i wont remember who wanted em. PM me i guess if Ya want em
Old 11-01-2007, 02:34 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Archie
Why is this thread in the tecnical discussion???
It should be in LNF general. Actually it should probably be in the lounge for the remaining 5 minutes before it gets

Why doesn't everyone get that both engines are amazing!!

A 4 banger putting out 200-220whp stock!! Not to mention 240whp under warranty. Go back to just 1990, and that didn't exist, PERIOD. Hell look at the 70's. V8's were putting out that kind of power!!

The LNF is just an evolution of the LSJ and everything it stands for. Sure it isn't supercharged, but it still has forced induction. It is still going in the same car with some great improvements. Why can't we be like the Vette guys? Sure a C5 is slower, but it is still a ******* Corvette!! Sure a stock LSJ is slower, but it is still a ******* Cobalt!!!

Why can't everyone understand that the LNF wouldn't be possible without the research and development of the LSJ?

I think we need to invite some Honda guys over here so we can all tell them how slow they are gonna be compared to the new Cobalt. You know, the enemy of my enemy is my friend.
^^AGREED

to the thread starter.

Old 11-01-2007, 02:36 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by RuSSo-29
Some 1's got dibbs on em at the moment. If he don't come threw, I'll get back to U on the seats. Then again, this thread will prob be So i wont remember who wanted em. PM me i guess if Ya want em
i'll proly be banned anyway...as for the previous post clearly you dont get the point of this thread....where the hell are the mods? guess it's to early or something
Old 11-01-2007, 02:36 PM

Ib4tl!!!!
Old 11-01-2007, 02:37 PM

^^ i agree with that picture....
Old 11-01-2007, 02:38 PM

Originally Posted by distillion
^^^^^
Old 11-01-2007, 02:40 PM
Banned

i might get killed in my car....my driver seat is all fucked up for some reason...it's all the way back and wont move...i'm only 5'10" so i'm barely able to get the clutch to the floor and my seat is at a freakin 80 degree angle for the next 2 weeks

bow chicka bow wow
Old 11-01-2007, 02:40 PM

to all the current SS/SC owners and all the future SS/TC owners!

Old 11-01-2007, 02:43 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by distillion
^^AGREED

to the thread starter.

lol....pic saved to photobucket...
Old 11-01-2007, 02:44 PM

idk about the lnf as long as the lsj aftermarket doesnt disappear i just hate all the threads about it..the new post box is filled with ZOMG!!!!111one LNF and its annoying
Old 11-01-2007, 02:46 PM

whats with all the ls guys slaming the LSJ's??? its like they have the LNF....... people have alot of growing up to do
Old 11-01-2007, 02:50 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by kyyankee
idk about the lnf as long as the lsj aftermarket doesnt disappear i just hate all the threads about it..the new post box is filled with ZOMG!!!!111one LNF and its annoying
the lsj is too popular for the after market to disappear. the thing i like about the LNF is a matter of personal preference. smaller pulley's = no boost control. w/ a turbo at least you can decrease boost for street driving and push a button for higher levels all w/ your lil finger. but you dont need an lnf for that. the le5 l61 and even the lsj can be swapped to a turbo set up...we saw that w/ tag and it put down over 300hp...which is a lil high for my taste but still awesome
Old 11-01-2007, 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by saunders1986
whats with all the ls guys slaming the LSJ's??? its like they have the LNF....... people have alot of growing up to do

Yep. Just goes to show their age.
this one up!
Old 11-01-2007, 02:51 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by saunders1986
i'm not slaming the lsj, just SOME of the people who think an lsj makes your ***** larger. SOME of the lsj owners are pretty cool but SOME act like the srt guys when you call their car a neon.
Old 11-01-2007, 02:54 PM

i'm not slaming the lsj, just SOME of the people who think an lsj makes your ***** larger. SOME of the lsj owners are pretty cool but SOME act like the srt guys when you call their car a neon.
Well, thats good. You don't have to go make a nut hug post about it.
Old 11-01-2007, 02:54 PM

found this in the motivational poster thread, since we are talkin about neons, i felt the need to spread the joy
Old 11-01-2007, 02:55 PM

the mods are slipping, almost an hour and three pages and no
Old 11-01-2007, 02:58 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by tim.t
the mods are slipping, almost an hour and three pages and no
QFT...lol
Old 11-01-2007, 03:00 PM

WOW.... just WOW!