2.0L LNF Performance Tech 260hp and 260 lb-ft of torque Turbocharged tuner version.

How the hell did I lose to a stock Caliber SRT-4?

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2010, 05:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
well I'm not going to make claims about my car , posting times or hp #'s , But when your ready lets line them up and run , that way there is no B.S about it .

Dig , roll , top end or all , my car will speak for it's self and if for some reason i loose it won't be the 1st or last for sure ..
Old 06-17-2010, 05:25 PM

Originally Posted by Permafried-
Don't ya love it when you're right?

Beyond just boost, how different are the two tunes?
The 17psi tune dyno's around 330whp w/o exhaust mods.

The 19psi tune runs like **** due to a worthless vendor who tried to push out a product that wasn't even produced by him.
Old 06-17-2010, 05:32 PM

Originally Posted by Malov
Well the 17psi tune is basically a MS1with raised torque limit that was made almost overnigh. The 19psi has all new fuel maps along with raised torque limits along with some other tweaks.
Originally Posted by WhiTeLs3

The 19psi tune runs like **** due to a worthless vendor who tried to push out a product that wasn't even produced by him.
So a rushed tune with slim to no testing done which touches on the fuel maps. Oh yuck. If I were CALIBRTD I'd pull it until it is more fine tuned, or find someone local who knows what they're doing who can modify it after some logging and see what you're left with.

I thought the CSRT-4's chips were so locked down no one could get at them to save their lives? A member on this forum (who owned an SS/SC then CSRT-4 and now an Evo) mentioned the only means of modiying them previously was piggybacking. Something must have changed that I missed .
Old 06-17-2010, 05:49 PM

same company done both flashes they just screwed up on the 19psi one

and 330 whp on the dyno-jet minus the 6-7% they read fat =308-309 whp seems about right they claim it's just slighly better then there stage 1 which is limited to 300 whp

the only means of modiying them previously was piggybacking. Something must have changed that I missed .

this company in Germany broke the code

http://www.kraftwerk.cc/en/kraftwerk

Last edited by BowTieCobaltSSSC; 06-17-2010 at 05:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-17-2010, 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by BowTieCobaltSSSC
same company done both flashes they just screwed up on the 19psi one

and 330 whp on the dyno-jet minus the 6-7% they read fat =308-309 whp seems about right they claim it's just slighly better then there stage 1 which is limited to 300 whp

this company in Germany broke the code

http://www.kraftwerk.cc/en/kraftwerk
330 is with the correction factor....

Apparently theres been some news to alot of folks that the 19psi PCM needs to be taken back to the dealer after being "flashed" to get the throttle calibrated for the car just like our Mopar Stage 1's require.

Either way I dont care as I will be running a aem fic when i get a chance and push around 360whp stock turbo.
Old 06-17-2010, 07:41 PM

FINALLY! Just order my ZZP Catless DP, so just waiting on them to ship it out. Maybe next month get my car tuned.
Old 06-17-2010, 08:01 PM

330 is with the correction factor....

Apparently theres been some news to alot of folks that the 19psi PCM needs to be taken back to the dealer after being "flashed" to get the throttle calibrated for the car just like our Mopar Stage 1's require.

Either way I dont care as I will be running a aem fic when i get a chance and push around 360whp stock turbo.
Again do your Dyno Research , DYNO-JETS READ HIGH even with correction factors , Go dyno on a load based like the Dyno Dynamics and you will cry when you get the results .

so it all depends on what you want if it's a Dyno queen with big Numbers to brag about then thats what you got , but again in the real world it's not 330 whp .

360 whp on a fic on a stock turbo maybe on a dyno-jet , but most good tuners dont use them they use load based dyno's so they can tune at all rpm levels and not just get top end dyno-jet numbers .
Old 06-17-2010, 08:15 PM

So a rushed tune with slim to no testing done which touches on the fuel maps. Oh yuck. If I were CALIBRTD I'd pull it until it is more fine tuned, or find someone local who knows what they're doing who can modify it after some logging and see what you're left with.

I thought the CSRT-4's chips were so locked down no one could get at them to save their lives? A member on this forum (who owned an SS/SC then CSRT-4 and now an Evo) mentioned the only means of modiying them previously was piggybacking. Something must have changed that I missed .
The major problem with our car is that there are a little over 5,000 in the world and there are absolutely 0 tuning solutions besides a FIC or clamp. So far there is only 1 company that has been able to modify the Calibers ECU and they were at it for several months. The only problem is that they are located in Germany and guess how many Calibers they have to test there?? Well its not many so now were finding out all the bugs but we can just send our ECU's to a local shop of theirs in Cali that flash the tunes to our car when they come out with updates that fix/add things to the flash.
Old 06-17-2010, 08:18 PM

why are people with calibers on here? don't you people have your own forums? Who cares?! Im kind of tired of looking at this on the latest posts thinking there's nudes or something. "ohh this guy thinks srt4 calibers are slow, boohooo" gtfo!
Old 06-17-2010, 08:39 PM

Originally Posted by moranjames89
why are people with calibers on here? don't you people have your own forums? Who cares?! Im kind of tired of looking at this on the latest posts thinking there's nudes or something. "ohh this guy thinks srt4 calibers are slow, boohooo" gtfo!
Old 06-17-2010, 09:18 PM

someone call the wammmbulance we got a butt hurt.

ud think the first time u clicked on it and didnt see nudes ud make that correlation in that brain of urs that told u it wasnt worth clicking on bc us minivan drivers are taking over css.net! omgz!
Old 06-17-2010, 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by CALIBRTD
someone call the wammmbulance we got a butt hurt.

ud think the first time u clicked on it and didnt see nudes ud make that correlation in that brain of urs that told u it wasnt worth clicking on bc us minivan drivers are taking over css.net! omgz!
nice attempted burn man. How much did you pay that jaywalker to pose next to your car, next thing you know you'll be calling her your girlfriend. I was actually looking for better pics of her. you can pm me them if need be. have a rough. er good day with your caliber. oh and gtfo.
Old 06-17-2010, 09:28 PM

nice attempted burn man. How much did you pay that jaywalker to pose next to your car, next thing you know you'll be calling her your girlfriend. I was actually looking for better pics of her. you can pm me them if need be. have a rough. er good day with your caliber. oh and gtfo.
talk that mad **** with that computer stuck to ur face. thats my WIFE, i suggest you STFU about it... you got big talk on the internet kid. we are talking about cars, not personal ****. so how about YOU gtfo.
Old 06-17-2010, 09:30 PM

0.o ..... wtf
Old 06-17-2010, 09:32 PM

their turbo is bigger than ours? so its a gt28? the borg warner is only a few mm away from being just that.
Old 06-17-2010, 09:33 PM

ours isnt bigger i dont think. td05
Old 06-17-2010, 09:36 PM

Grow up , this crap is un-called for , if you dont like the thread content stay out , why start **** , this is a car forum and no were does it say Cobalts only .

Grow up and move on to the next thread
Old 06-17-2010, 09:37 PM

Originally Posted by BowTieCobaltSSSC
Grow up , this crap is un-called for , if you dont like the thread content stay out , why start **** , this is a car forum and no were does it say Cobalts only .

Grow up and move on to the next thread
thanks. people can bash me and my car all day long, i could care less. the wife/family talk doesnt cut it with me.

i welcome all of yall to csrt4.net if you'd like. we may talk a lil shiz, but all in good fun
Old 06-17-2010, 09:38 PM

their turbo is bigger than ours? so its a gt28? the borg warner is only a few mm away from being just that. You make me feel like a god or something. 09 Rally Yellow cobalt ss/tc... Catless dp, Injen cai, muffler delete and trifecta tune (gmstg 1 and the second tune is all out) 13.2 @ 110 on bald stock tires living in arizona. I rape c6 corvettes and every other tuned muscle car. To be determined on june 26th with my new drag radials. 12.6-12.8 1/4 mile with tires in this hot ass weather. Either that guy had a tune and a little tweaking or your clutch is slipping. No reason for the slipping cause ur not making enough power. Hit me up on here and we can talk.
Old 06-17-2010, 09:41 PM

ours isnt bigger i dont think. td04
that's the same size as the Neon SRT-4's were onced on.

kdogg: i have a non running so good 19psi flash, intake tube and wga. its been addressed several times in this thread. my car is running sick (not good), like it was the night we raced. we will run again sometime soon im sure.

people... its all about finding out what your car can do and being happy with it. Sure its compitition but their always gonna be someone faster. For what we pay for our cars Cobalt and SRT...be happy. we compete with muscle cars for crying out loud worth twice as much.
Old 06-17-2010, 09:43 PM

im sorry, typo... td05
Old 06-17-2010, 09:45 PM

Allot of Drama in here

CALIBRTD I run you bro
Your choice from a dig or from a roll
Old 06-17-2010, 09:45 PM

im sorry, typo... td05
nm, which brand is it? Mitsubishi?

Quick Reply: How the hell did I lose to a stock Caliber SRT-4?