2.0L LSJ Performance Tech 205hp Supercharged SS tuner version. 200 lb-ft of torque.

Fujita f5

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2006, 07:55 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fujita f5

so i got anxious yesterday and really really board so me and a buddy went down and picked up a fujita f5.. i was leaning toward the injen from the horror stories i have heard of fitment and cels issues..
well i just said screw it and wanted something and the f5 was the only one the store had so i picked it up and cruised home... me and a buddy installed it. Installations went extremly smooth and everything went perfect.. no cels, no fitment issues, no scratches on pipes (not sure how people manage to do this one?) .. overall i am extremely satisfied with the F5 and definanlty notice the differences in the pants.
Old 05-22-2006, 08:18 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Acidangel_5.0
so i got anxious yesterday and really really board so me and a buddy went down and picked up a fujita f5.. i was leaning toward the injen from the horror stories i have heard of fitment and cels issues..
well i just said screw it and wanted something and the f5 was the only one the store had so i picked it up and cruised home... me and a buddy installed it. Installations went extremly smooth and everything went perfect.. no cels, no fitment issues, no scratches on pipes (not sure how people manage to do this one?) .. overall i am extremely satisfied with the F5 and definanlty notice the differences in the pants.
a bolt before the stock neck curves on the airbox is where you have to look. it sticks out towards the motor. facing the drivers side.
Old 05-22-2006, 08:26 AM

Originally Posted by sneaky
a bolt before the stock neck curves on the airbox is where you have to look. it sticks out towards the motor. facing the drivers side.
i saw the bolt but how people manage to scratch the tubing i couldnt understand.. i had more then enough ability to avoid it all together.. i can only come up with people are rushing far to much...
Old 05-22-2006, 08:53 AM

The fitment issue all have are the tube pushes on the inner fender liner and in turn rubs the wheel on full right turns. The other is that the filter pushes on the lower part of the fender liner and over time it will rub a hole in the filter. IMO from what I have seen the Fujita fits the best with the portion in the engine bay, no contact with anything at all, now if they would only get off their asses and fix the lower section it would be perfect.