2.0L LSJ Performance Tech 205hp Supercharged SS tuner version. 200 lb-ft of torque.

Gm F**kin Sucks!

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2007, 12:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gm F**kin Sucks!

I called the dealer on Friday and ordered the updated intake manifold gasket. I tore my car apart this weekend to do the dual pass endplate mod. So today I call and ask if it came in and they told me not till next week will it be in. I got mad and told them I have my car torn apart and now I'm out a car till next week. They said "sorry buddy not our problem". I said thats not very good service and he said "well you shouldn't rely on us telling you the parts would be in". Last week they told me that the gasket was in stock in Canada, I asked if they were sure cuz I'm hauling the car apart this weekend if they are. He said they had all kinds in stock in Edmonton. Now he says there's no stock in Canada!

SCREW GM!!!

Sorry just had to let loose!
Old 01-09-2007, 12:45 PM
Banned

So you tore the car apart before you had all the parts you needed and that is GM's fault??? mmmmmk
Old 01-09-2007, 12:49 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Im pretty sure it isn't GM's fault and its your dealers.
Old 01-09-2007, 12:49 PM
Banned

Actually it's no ones fault. The Dealer has a clause that they cannot be held accountable for shipping delays, stock etc. All they can do it order it and hope it gets there in time.
Old 01-09-2007, 12:53 PM

why tare your car apart ebfore you have the parts....definetly gms fault :/ends sarcasm
Old 01-09-2007, 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by sneaky
Actually it's no ones fault. The Dealer has a clause that they cannot be held accountable for shipping delays, stock etc. All they can do it order it and hope it gets there in time.
Actually, it's BlackSS/SC's fault. He started a job without all his parts. I don't know why he's pissed at anyone but himself.
Old 01-09-2007, 12:54 PM

BAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWA! (That is all)
Old 01-09-2007, 12:57 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by cawpin
Actually, it's BlackSS/SC's fault. He started a job without all his parts. I don't know why he's pissed at anyone but himself.
agreed... no offence, but what kind of moron rips their car apart without having the parts they need? that sounds like a really bad move... what does that have to do ANY with GM? nothing at all... even if it's the dealers fault, it still has nothing to do with GM, it has to do with a shitty dealer... if Best Buy ***** up an order, you dont' say that Samsung Tv's are a piece of **** becaues your order was delayed right? so why is gm to blame because the dealer was shitty
Old 01-09-2007, 12:59 PM

I get the point...... But when you call the dealer and tell them that your gonna take your car apart if they can get the parts by a certain time and they tell you ya not a problem, all kinds of stock here in Canada. Then after the car is apart they say nope.... Not gonna be in till next week. I'm blaming the dealer here.... I guess I should have named the thread differently. I know you guys would be pissed too if it happened to you.

Oh BTW THANKS FOR THE BACKUP LOL
Old 01-09-2007, 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by BlackSS/SC
THANKS FOR THE BACKUP LOL
No problem. Anytime. And honestly, this has happened to many people. When it happens to my friends, after I'm done calling them "Dumbasses," I usually let them borrow one of my vehicles. Good luck.
Old 01-09-2007, 01:03 PM
Banned

I get the point...... But when you call the dealer and tell them that your gonna take your car apart if they can get the parts by a certain time and they tell you ya not a problem, all kinds of stock here in Canada. Then after the car is apart they say nope.... Not gonna be in till next week. I'm blaming the dealer here.... I guess I should have named the thread differently. I know you guys would be pissed too if it happened to you.

Still not the dealer's fault.

I know you wanted someone to agree with you, but I don't see that happening. If you know you are going to need parts for your car as you are taking it apart then make sure you have them, just common sense.

People that take their car apart without having all the parts they neeed and then bitch and moan about it F***in Suck!!!
Old 01-09-2007, 01:04 PM
Banned

i think most of us would wait till we had the parts...
Old 01-09-2007, 01:05 PM

Too bad... better get the parts in hand before you do anything next time
Old 01-09-2007, 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by shake&bake
Still not the dealer's fault.

I know you wanted someone to agree with you, but I don't see that happening. If you know you are going to need parts for your car as you are taking it apart then make sure you have them, just common sense.

People that take their car apart without having all the parts they neeed and then bitch and moan about it F***in Suck!!!
How the hell isn't it the dealers fault? They told me that part would be in!
Old 01-09-2007, 01:06 PM

I get the point...... But when you call the dealer and tell them that your gonna take your car apart if they can get the parts by a certain time and they tell you ya not a problem, all kinds of stock here in Canada. Then after the car is apart they say nope.... Not gonna be in till next week. I'm blaming the dealer here.... I guess I should have named the thread differently. I know you guys would be pissed too if it happened to you. Oh BTW THANKS FOR THE BACKUP LOL

Well here's the thing, it wouldn't happen to me because I wouldn't tear my car apart without everything I need to put it back together. lol

Your title for this thread should have been "I F**kin Suck!" It's not GMs fault.

You live and you learn I guess.
Old 01-09-2007, 01:07 PM
Banned

It is going to snow today and you stay inside thinking it will snow and then it doesn't, is that my fault you stayed inside????

Nope its yours.
Old 01-09-2007, 01:12 PM

It is going to snow today and you stay inside thinking it will snow and then it doesn't, is that my fault you stayed inside????

Nope its yours.
That makes no sense at all What does that have to do with not getting the parts in time???? All I'm trying to say is for the most part GMs dealer service SUCKS! Parts and Service wise. Sure there are some good but most are undertrained idiots.
Old 01-09-2007, 01:15 PM

Did they take it apart thinking the part would be in? No! Right now I am driving around without a pillar, drivers side plastic panels, dash panels, etc. I have not taking apart anything that would jeopardize its driveability. Don't blame GM for a mistake that you made. Your dealer isn't even at fault here.

DE DE DE!

btw, you could have ordered that gasket from CED and had it in on time.
Old 01-09-2007, 01:16 PM
Banned

yes, but things happen... they said it would be in, but they didn't tell you to take your car apart in anticipation...
Old 01-09-2007, 01:18 PM

this one is on you bro.. you failed at this..
Old 01-09-2007, 01:18 PM

This forum has really starting filling up with ********. Hope you guys make out good with your cars. I'm outa here.
Old 01-09-2007, 01:19 PM

Nope its yours.
LOL sorry dude hes right never rely on postal service or word of mouth from the dealer.
Go in with low expectations and get surprised if its early than expected
Old 01-09-2007, 01:21 PM
Banned

This forum has really starting filling up with ********. Hope you guys make out good with your cars. I'm outa here.
dude, no one in this post was out of line... you wanted us to hold your hand and blame the dealer for a mistake, but YOU'RE the one that took your car apart... grow up man...
Old 01-09-2007, 01:21 PM

******** no... but you seem to lack common sense.. you screw up and try to blame gm?

we are telling you that you failed NOT because of the delay on the part.. we would all be mad.. its the Ignorance or Inexperience of working on cars that we are teaching you... NEVER EVER break down a vehicle if you dont have the parts you need with you.

thats like breaking down my car right now because hahn says his turbo kit will be done and at my house tomorrow.... thats just being stupid..
Old 01-09-2007, 01:23 PM

A$$holes, or people that don't like idiots bashing on our car / maker? Like the old saying goes, "Don't count your chickens before they hatch." Simply put, until everything is there in front of u, dont start a new project. Especially one of that magnitude. Were not hating on u, just unhappy your flaming for something that you did. Few companies have products to our door on time. Dude, I've been waiting for my header for over a month now. Have I take the new one off because they told me I was getting it on the 5th of this month. no...

So quite and start

Quick Reply: Gm F**kin Sucks!