2.0L LSJ Performance Tech 205hp Supercharged SS tuner version. 200 lb-ft of torque.

Hey Guys Check This Out Bwoody Rules

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2006, 12:02 AM
MVP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Hey Guys Check This Out Bwoody Rules

OK FIRST OFF SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS IM NOT YELLING I'M JUST SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS NEW VENDOR WE HAVE OVER ON THE REDLINE FORUMS. THESE GUYS CAME TO US FROM THE SRT FORUMS AND LET ME TELL YOU WANT THEY'RE THE BEST VENDOR IVE SEEN IN A WHILE THIER CUSTOMER SERVICE IS TOP NOTCH. I DONT KNOW IF THE LINKS IM GOING TO GIVE YOU WILL WORK BUT JUST REPLACE THE ASTRICK'S WITH THE THE REDLINEFORUMS AND IT WILL WORK COPY AND PASTE INTO YOUR ADDRESS BAR. ( I DONT KNOW WHY THE SITES WONT ALLOW THINGS FROM EACHOTHERS SITE TO COME UP BUT THEY DONT AND TO BE QUITE FRANK I DONT CARE WHY THE DONT ALLOW IT IM JUST HERE TO SHARE INFO WITH YOU GUYS. ) ANYWAY LIKE I SAID BWOODY PERFORMANCE IS THE BEST THESE GUYS PRODUCE TOP NOTCH PRODUCTS AND THEIER CUSTOMER SERVICE IS OUT OF THIS WORLD.

HERES A LINK TO THE SOLID MOTOR MOUNTS THEY BUILT FOR ME THESE ARENT THATT POLLY FILLEED STUFF THAT SEEMS TO BE GIVING EVERYONE TROUBLE. THESE ARE PRESSED IN ENERGY SUSPENSION BUSHINGS THAT ARE MADE JUST FOR THIS APPLICATION.

http://www.******************/forums...ghlight=bwoody

HERES A PICTURE OF THE ICE BOX THEY MADE FOR ME (SUPERCOOLER) YOU CAN USE DRY ICE OR REGULAR ICE AND IT WONT DILLUTE YOUR COOLING SYSTEM!!!!

http://www.******************/forums...bwoody+ice+box

HERES A LINK OF THE TRACTION BARS THEY MAKE FOR THE COBALTSS AND THE REDLINE THESE THINGS IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE MOTOR MOUNTS AND YOU WILL NOT GET WHEEL HOP WHAT SO EVER.

THEY HAVE MORE PRODUCTS THAT THEY'RE MAKING FOR US US MEANING YOU GUYS AND THE REDLINE GUYS THESE ARE JUST SOME EXAMPLES. THERES OTHER CURRENT PRODUCTS THE HAVE THAT I DIDNT POST SUCH AS NICE BRACKETS FOR THE COBRA HEAT EXCHANGER CRAZE THATS BEEN GOING AROUND LATELY. OH DIDN I MENTION THAT TO SHOW THE CUSTOMER THIER APPRECIATION THEY LIKE TO GIVE AWAY THINGS LIKE DRAGSLICKS AND PERFORMANCE STREET TIRES. AND THIS IS ALL BECAUSE THEY LIKE TO SHOW THAT THEY LOVE OUR SUPPORT AND CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THIER NUMBER ONE PRIORITY. LIKE I SAID IM NOT HERE TO SELL THESE GUYS OR ANY THING I JUST WANT TO SEE YOU GUYS GET THE SAME PARTS IM GETTING. SO COME VISIT US AT THE REDLINE SITE AND USSE THE SEARCH BUTTON AND TYPE IN BWOODY AND YOU FIND ALL THE INFO YOU NEED.

Last edited by MVP; 09-07-2006 at 03:31 PM.
Old 09-07-2006, 09:02 AM
360 L337 User

wow. they are all shittylinks. what forum are they so we can at least type it in and check em out.
Old 09-07-2006, 09:08 AM

type in redlineforums where the asteriks are.
Old 09-07-2006, 09:43 AM

Originally Posted by wasntme
Why don't you guys pay to become a supporting vendor here? ...support the site that helps you put food on your table...
Old 09-07-2006, 10:18 AM

I think hes talking about another vendor. The prices are to high so they get people on the board to boast their product. Its legit from what Ive heard. Oh btw I sell brand new keyless remotes for cheaper than anyone in the world Any kind.
Old 09-07-2006, 10:25 AM

Originally Posted by BLKSS
I think hes talking about another vendor. The prices are to high so they get people on the board to boast their product. Its legit from what Ive heard. Oh btw I sell brand new keyless remotes for cheaper than anyone in the world Any kind.
Seriosuly, these guys pretty much have made anything we ask them to make. They have been on the RL forums for a few months now.

We needed brackets for Cobra HEs, they made them, we wanted motor mounts, they made them, we wanted a ice tank, they made one, we wanted traction bars, the came out with them. Check them our on redlineforums .com <<remove the space

I am in no way affiliated with them, but I am just impressed that they came out of nowhere and started supporting our LSJ like none really has yet! (as far as original products)
Old 09-07-2006, 10:27 AM

Originally Posted by automobiliben
Why don't you guys pay to become a supporting vendor here? ...support the site that helps you put food on your table...
HE isn't the vendor, just a happy costumer of thiers. lol.

BTW, who the hell are you on the RL forums MVP?????
Old 09-07-2006, 03:17 PM
MVP

Originally Posted by NoRemorse
HE isn't the vendor, just a happy costumer of thiers. lol.

BTW, who the hell are you on the RL forums MVP?????
im your faviort san diego redline owner. fullthrottle
Old 09-07-2006, 03:21 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by wasntme
That doesn't work either bro.
I tried redlineforums, redlineforum, redline, nothing works.
Old 09-07-2006, 03:22 PM

Originally Posted by CTCOBALTSSS
redlineforums (DOT) com
Old 09-07-2006, 03:22 PM

Originally Posted by MVP
im your faviort san diego redline owner. fullthrottle
Bet you can't gues who I am over there
Old 09-07-2006, 03:23 PM

redlineforums (DOT) com
I tried that.

http://www.******************/forums...9-ice-box.html
Old 09-07-2006, 03:24 PM
MVP

erase the astricks and type redlineforums .com but dont add the space between the . and com like i did i just did that so you could see it on this post
Old 09-07-2006, 03:25 PM
MVP

Bet you can't gues who I am over there
sp00ner?????? LoL
Old 09-07-2006, 03:26 PM

JESUS CHRIST would u all just make up with redline forum for **** sake this is so ****** sad
Old 09-07-2006, 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by MVP
erase the astricks and type redlineforums .com but dont add the space between the . and com like i did i just did that so you could see it on this post
I did bro. Trust me i'm no noob to computer land. I just erased all the asterics and typed that in
No spaces and it doesn't work.
Old 09-07-2006, 03:27 PM
MVP

to cobaltsss do it like this i just tried it and it works.

Old 09-07-2006, 03:28 PM

I got it. I guess you have to click on the link first and then replace the asterics.
You can't just copy, paste and then remove that's all. Thanks
Old 09-07-2006, 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by carbombss
JESUS CHRIST would u all just make up with redline forum for **** sake this is so ****** sad
I agree 100%
Old 09-07-2006, 03:34 PM
MVP

I agree 100%
ok guys i made a mistake when i checked it i used the link for the solid motor mounts not the ice box link i just fixed the ice box link now just do the redlineforums . com think of course with out the space. you have to click on the link first and then replace the asterics.
You can't just copy, paste and then remove sorry about that

the motormount link works and so does the ice box link now ill check the traction bar link
Old 09-12-2006, 09:21 PM
MVP

bump hmmm you guys arent as excited as i am about this kinda stuff? they're also coming out with an adjustable rear sway bar for you auto Xing enthusiast. I did fix the links just refer to the above post(S) as far as how to access the link(s). the redlineforums are out right now i think their doing site maintainence but check it out.
Old 09-12-2006, 11:10 PM

try this one www.bwoodyperformance.com
Old 09-13-2006, 07:03 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by MVP
sp00ner?????? LoL
nope, superbird LOL.
Old 12-08-2006, 02:21 PM
MVP

Originally Posted by MVP
OK FIRST OFF SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS IM NOT YELLING I'M JUST SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS NEW VENDOR WE HAVE OVER ON THE REDLINE FORUMS. THESE GUYS CAME TO US FROM THE SRT FORUMS AND LET ME TELL YOU WANT THEY'RE THE BEST VENDOR IVE SEEN IN A WHILE THIER CUSTOMER SERVICE IS TOP NOTCH. I DONT KNOW IF THE LINKS IM GOING TO GIVE YOU WILL WORK BUT JUST REPLACE THE ASTRICK'S WITH THE THE REDLINEFORUMS AND IT WILL WORK COPY AND PASTE INTO YOUR ADDRESS BAR. ( I DONT KNOW WHY THE SITES WONT ALLOW THINGS FROM EACHOTHERS SITE TO COME UP BUT THEY DONT AND TO BE QUITE FRANK I DONT CARE WHY THE DONT ALLOW IT IM JUST HERE TO SHARE INFO WITH YOU GUYS. ) ANYWAY LIKE I SAID BWOODY PERFORMANCE IS THE BEST THESE GUYS PRODUCE TOP NOTCH PRODUCTS AND THEIER CUSTOMER SERVICE IS OUT OF THIS WORLD.

HERES A LINK TO THE SOLID MOTOR MOUNTS THEY BUILT FOR ME THESE ARENT THATT POLLY FILLEED STUFF THAT SEEMS TO BE GIVING EVERYONE TROUBLE. THESE ARE PRESSED IN ENERGY SUSPENSION BUSHINGS THAT ARE MADE JUST FOR THIS APPLICATION.

HERES A PICTURE OF THE ICE BOX THEY MADE FOR ME (SUPERCOOLER) YOU CAN USE DRY ICE OR REGULAR ICE AND IT WONT DILLUTE YOUR COOLING SYSTEM!!!!

http://www.******************/forums...bwoody+ice+box

HERES A LINK OF THE TRACTION BARS THEY MAKE FOR THE COBALTSS AND THE REDLINE THESE THINGS IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE MOTOR MOUNTS AND YOU WILL NOT GET WHEEL HOP WHAT SO EVER.

THEY HAVE MORE PRODUCTS THAT THEY'RE MAKING FOR US US MEANING YOU GUYS AND THE REDLINE GUYS THESE ARE JUST SOME EXAMPLES. THERES OTHER CURRENT PRODUCTS THE HAVE THAT I DIDNT POST SUCH AS NICE BRACKETS FOR THE COBRA HEAT EXCHANGER CRAZE THATS BEEN GOING AROUND LATELY. OH DIDN I MENTION THAT TO SHOW THE CUSTOMER THIER APPRECIATION THEY LIKE TO GIVE AWAY THINGS LIKE DRAGSLICKS AND PERFORMANCE STREET TIRES. AND THIS IS ALL BECAUSE THEY LIKE TO SHOW THAT THEY LOVE OUR SUPPORT AND CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THIER NUMBER ONE PRIORITY. LIKE I SAID IM NOT HERE TO SELL THESE GUYS OR ANY THING I JUST WANT TO SEE YOU GUYS GET THE SAME PARTS IM GETTING. SO COME VISIT US AT THE REDLINE SITE AND USSE THE SEARCH BUTTON AND TYPE IN BWOODY AND YOU FIND ALL THE INFO YOU NEED.
yeah BWOODY RULES!!!!!!!!! the forum is your friendly saturn forum. you know the one where the owner if this forum and the owner of that forum are like angry at each other or something.
Old 12-08-2006, 02:42 PM

Can someone post a pick of the icebox. You have to log into that site to see it.

Quick Reply: Hey Guys Check This Out Bwoody Rules