Cobalt SS Network

Cobalt SS Network (https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/)
-   2.0L LSJ Performance Tech (https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/2-0l-lsj-performance-tech-47/)
-   -   INTENSE Stage 3 Kit now completely plug and play. (https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/2-0l-lsj-performance-tech-47/intense-stage-3-kit-now-completely-plug-play-12625/)

Ljavy17 02-09-2006 05:33 PM

Thats Prolly Gona Be Their Next Step After The Pistons.

SilverSS/SC 02-09-2006 05:54 PM

Originally Posted by Ljavy17
Thats Prolly Gona Be Their Next Step After The Pistons.

I think the pistons are stronger than their given credit for . Of the couple poeple Ive spoke with that had the 2.0's apart , both seemed rather impressed where the pistons were concerned .

Awesome job Intense . The perfect cure to my leased car , and lack of desire to splice wires . Ive got enuff that to do on my LS1 swap in the Camaro :lol:

xtreme2424 02-09-2006 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by 05_Blue_B10WN_SS
It sounds really nice. I'm not a big fan of the MAF translator though. I would like to see the computer cracked so the computer could run the car correctly.. and so we could fine tune everything better.

It is coming believe me it is coming :lock:

J_Rod 02-09-2006 06:07 PM

what size is the pulley on this kit??

J_Rod 02-09-2006 06:08 PM

never mind i answered my own dumb question lol
sorry guys

Pully Police 02-09-2006 06:30 PM

I am impressed with the output of these kits. However, I am wondering about the long term reliability of the blower with a pully under 3" installed. I know that the m62 blower is already running in it's "sweet spot" (maximum boost without large increase in intake temp) and that these roots blowers are not meant to turn too fast. Many people, including GM have actually put the next largest blower on the car to increase the boost without increasing the intake air temp. During the testing of these upgrades, was the efficiency of the SC and the capacity of the charge air cooling system taken into account as well as the durability of spinning the rotors at such a high RPM?

Thanks in advance and keep up the great work!

-P

GSoccer24 02-09-2006 07:01 PM

Originally Posted by 05_Blue_B10WN_SS
I would like to see the computer cracked so the computer could run the car correctly.. and so we could fine tune everything better.

only a matter of time. 350Z's came out in late 2002 as 2003 models, and just a couple months ago, Unichip finally released programming that cracked the code to make the ECU tunable. It took Technosquare close to two years to learn how to do the manual reset procedure and be able to do single reflashes on them as well.

in due time my friend, in due time...

J_Rod 02-09-2006 07:04 PM

I just ordered mine! I can't wait. I have my intake, lowering kit and exhaust already so i'm hoping to get mine near 300......we'll see. I'll get it dyno'd when i get the kit and my header in the mail....I'll keep ya posted. This kit should be AWESOME!!

ENUFPWR 02-09-2006 07:09 PM

Originally Posted by J_Rod
I just ordered mine! I can't wait.

Same here.... order placed a few minutes ago for the Stage 3. PLUG AND PLAY.... can't make it any easier. I ordered the intake yesterday. :twothumbs

JCswoosher2 02-09-2006 07:09 PM

if GM doesnt hurry. im going to go witht he Intense kit

GSoccer24 02-09-2006 07:19 PM

i'm going to go with the intense kit, just need to save up the $$$

1stbluSS 02-09-2006 07:30 PM

The stg kits are definately coming out. As I had the privileige of racing one that a GM engineer was testing on. It put two on me pretty quick when I was stock. Just the matter of when and how much.

theBLUEone 02-09-2006 07:40 PM

Wow, hrmm it is either Intense or Rev It Up...

Jmc007 02-09-2006 10:12 PM

Congratulations for the ENTIRE plug and play kit ! :twothumbs

Darksun 02-09-2006 10:24 PM

DAMN YOU GM! Why do you make me cheat on you behind your back with other companies. WHY!!!! :bye:

Fast Freddy 02-09-2006 10:38 PM

hahahah thats funny!!! I Just cheated too... hehe.. Just ordered my stage 3 today 2/9/06 and having it overnighted.

Mrmaasta 02-09-2006 10:44 PM

LOL /\/\ Ill wait 2 more months.

J_Rod 02-10-2006 09:38 AM

Good luck. They are sold out. They are sending the orders out wednesday of next week and giving free shirts so thats pretty cool of them. I'm switchin my order to overnight now cause I can't wait!!

Dman 02-10-2006 10:14 AM

sold out!!! aww hell...

now that its completely plug and play, im leaning HARD toward this kit now...

one question...i havent seen this maf-t up close yet, how do you change the settings on it? pc interface or just move buttons on the box?

CobaltSS422 02-10-2006 10:21 AM

What's a round about price to have this thing tuned properly at a shop?

Rogue 02-10-2006 10:33 AM

Wow, what a response! We will have more of these in stock mid next week and are shipping orders in the order they are received. As for tuning the kits come preset with the settings that gave us the best tune on the dyno and for 05-06 cobalt and redline customers are having great results with those settings. We have had reports of some 04 redlines having difficulties with the tune settings we provide and we are working hard to see what that is about, but until we can get an 04 redline into the shop we may be at a standstill. We are hoping to have one in on the 6th of March for testing.

For those customers who order kits while we are out of stock we are throwing in Free T-Shirts and window stickers. Sorry for the delay on these but we honestly were not expecting the volume of sales from the plug and play features to increase so dramatically in one day. We are very excited to help out and be a part of the Cobalt community and look forward to bringing even bigger and better items to you in the near future

Rogue 02-10-2006 10:35 AM

Originally Posted by Dman
how do you change the settings on it? pc interface or just move buttons on the box?

There are 4 dipswitches and 2 click radial dials. Very easy to change and comes with complete instructions.

Dman 02-10-2006 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by Rogue
There are 4 dipswitches and 2 click radial dials. Very easy to change and comes with complete instructions.

good to know...im telling ya man, plug and play goes far...heh

i remember complain to yall about making it plug and play when yall first came here...haha

anyways good stuff...you guys got anymore power adders coming down the line anytime soon?

celicacobalt 02-10-2006 10:51 AM

us 2.4 ss guys could use some extra power like this as well, any plans for us?

jmartinez 02-11-2006 12:50 AM

what else do i need to buy a belt tensior?