ADVANCED Performance Modifications For advanced modification topics only.

Boost problem

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2016, 08:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Boost problem

I have a cobalt 2009 ss turbo mi problem is i change the upper pipe for one aluminum 3" put a blow off and seal the fabrc blow off and my car is not getting turbo psi pounds when get to the 10 punds drope to 0 and no get up again also i put manual boost controler and the car keep doing the same problem what can be or anyone happens to same as me i really appreciate your time and help
Old 02-19-2016, 11:04 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Luisitogomez
I have a cobalt 2009 ss turbo mi problem is i change the upper pipe for one aluminum 3" put a blow off and seal the fabrc blow off and my car is not getting turbo psi pounds when get to the 10 punds drope to 0 and no get up again also i put manual boost controler and the car keep doing the same problem what can be or anyone happens to same as me i really appreciate your time and help
Manual Boost Controller........no
External Blow Off without tune........no
Blocking internal bypass without tune.....no

Luisito, you are triggering overboost/under boost in your tune and going into a limp type mode. Please stop modifying your car until you read up on how to properly do it. You are doing it way wrong so far.

What are you trying to accomplish with your car, and who suggested to make the modifications you made?