Appearance Body Kits, Hoods, Wheels, Spoilers, Interiors

What to do company screwed up my order

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2011, 04:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What to do company screwed up my order

Hey what would you guys do if a company that you ordered HIDs from (I ordered H1 HID kit with a 15 dollar warranty) and they sent you a H11 HID kit? What do you guys think should be the resolution for this?

Keep kit and ask for another kit

Keep kit and ask for the correct bulbs

Send back kit and wait for new kit (which seller wants me to do) took them 3 weeks to get me the wrong kit. Thanks

I spent a total of 89 dollars for the kit
Old 03-01-2011, 04:29 PM
Vtec Rep
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
call them and stop being a bitch haha
Old 03-01-2011, 04:31 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by bpacak
x2
Old 03-01-2011, 04:32 PM
AWD > FWD

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
call them, send it back. realize it's easy to accidentally read H11 instead of H1 on an order. They do look similar.
Old 03-01-2011, 04:32 PM

whats the company?
Old 03-01-2011, 04:33 PM

Originally Posted by BPacak
did but just trying to validate why I am so pissed so Im going to wait for others to reply.

Originally Posted by TommypSS/TC
call them, send it back. realize it's easy to accidently read H11 instead of H1 on an order. They do look similar.
the whole point is I NEED H1s and wanted a good kit. My H11s are fine...

Last edited by Gixxercobaltdriver; 03-01-2011 at 04:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-01-2011, 04:34 PM
Vtec Rep
Platinum Member

well then send them back and get your h1s. they arent just gonna give you another kit lol.
Old 03-01-2011, 04:38 PM

well then send them back and get your h1s. they arent just gonna give you another kit lol.
so drive around with 1 bulb out, when I want to actually have both bulbs.. alright 1 so far that tells me to send it back. Any one else agree

To me I think I should be compensated for their error. anyone agree on that.. all i want is a free set of H1 BULBS not trying to be a jack ass or anything but who agrees on that..

Even EBAY sellers do that WTF

well i guess ill send them back im not paying for shipping tho that would be bull ****..

Hey keep the customer happy why should i pay for shipping on their error..

Update... just want the damn product not having to wait another 3 damn weeks for a fix they need to fix.
Old 03-01-2011, 04:40 PM
Vtec Rep
Platinum Member

your making no sense. whats drive around with 1 bulb matter when these bulbs dont fit? your being a jackass.
Old 03-01-2011, 04:41 PM

I doubt youre going to get a free set, just send them back and wait for your new ones.
If you really want compensation, demand they do a next day delivery?
I'm not sure you can do much else.

You cant hold your h11's hostage until they send h1's, lol.
As far as theyre concerned, you got your order.
Old 03-01-2011, 04:43 PM

your making no sense. whats drive around with 1 bulb matter when these bulbs dont fit? your being a jackass.
as in my original H1 set that is in my car already.. 1 burnt out and bought a new set to replace the other set... so since the other set i have now is H11 and they DONT fit H1 fixture i have to drive around with 1 bulb working
Old 03-01-2011, 04:44 PM

Alright guess im gonna just send them back.. and wait... never doing buisness with that company again.. HOWS DDM TUNING TREATING EVERYONE.... and its not ddm tuning who made this error
Old 03-01-2011, 04:47 PM

WOW, your the reason some companies do not care anymore.. Your the type of person no company wants to deal with... It's human error.. send back the H11's.. and strongly recommend that they send them faster/ give you a free gift etc.. Don't bitch at them.. everyone makes mistakes.. Don't hold them hostage.. you are causing issues that are non existent.. Don't buy online if you can't handle it.. Buying online involves waiting times, problems with shipping, extra charges, mistakes... So if you want to avoid these mistakes, go to a store, pick up the item you want.. make sure its the right item.. then pay twice as much for it.. Otherwise understand the risks of buying online or avoid it... you clearly cannot handle it..
Old 03-01-2011, 04:55 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Gixxercobaltdriver
Hey what would you guys do if a company that you ordered HIDs from (I ordered H1 HID kit with a 15 dollar warranty) and they sent you a H11 HID kit? What do you guys think should be the resolution for this?

Keep kit and ask for another kit

Keep kit and ask for the correct bulbs

Send back kit and wait for new kit (which seller wants me to do) took them 3 weeks to get me the wrong kit. Thanks

I spent a total of 89 dollars for the kit
I think you should put the H11's up your butt the turn them on and as they start to slowly roast the inside of your butthole call google and complain to them that your internet has ripped you off. Google can fix all problems and the more intensely pissed off you sound on the telephone the more free stuff they start giving you. Last time I ordered a new set of **** beads the company sent me a pinapple.. I then forged that sucker up my ass and called Google. Google gave me not only an awesome set of pearly white **** beads they also gave me a million dollars, and an Acura NSX.

With that said, you sound like a Tard and if I worked at that company I'd send you a Turd in a box instead of H1's.

And I wouldn't doubt if YOU clicked H11's on the website when you ordered them instead of H1's....

Last edited by RA040424; 03-02-2011 at 10:40 AM.
Old 03-01-2011, 05:04 PM
I'm too JDM for you

WOW...i would never want to sell anything to you simple error and they are going to take care of it
Old 03-01-2011, 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by KillahB
WOW, your the reason some companies do not care anymore.. Your the type of person no company wants to deal with... It's human error.. send back the H11's.. and strongly recommend that they send them faster/ give you a free gift etc.. Don't bitch at them.. everyone makes mistakes.. Don't hold them hostage.. you are causing issues that are non existent.. Don't buy online if you can't handle it.. Buying online involves waiting times, problems with shipping, extra charges, mistakes... So if you want to avoid these mistakes, go to a store, pick up the item you want.. make sure its the right item.. then pay twice as much for it.. Otherwise understand the risks of buying online or avoid it... you clearly cannot handle it..
x2. My previous boss was like that. Always wanted something for nothing. We actually had companies refuse to sell us stuff after dealing with him.

Seriously people make mistakes. Let them fix it like it seems like they offered.
Old 03-01-2011, 05:51 PM

Alright, guess i got flamed for that. I wouldnt be in this situation if i would have got the bulb right in the first place. Fine thats cool i know there is human error involved. I buy a **** load of stuff off the internet and either 1 they come in right or 2 that human error makes me send a nice little email saying hey I didnt get what i want.
That seller then replys hey either i can send you the correct part or ill take care of shipping and handling for you since yes it is the sellers fault. what ever, you guys must just say hey oh well i got fucked over by someone. Im a person who gives credit to people that deserve it. Its alright yea i got flamed for being the person who cares about customer service, remember the old saying the customer is always right

theres another saying "you do one good thing they that person will tell only 1 person, you do a bad thing and that person will tell 15"
Im the person who companys love to buy from because i give credit to a job well done and also tell them what happened when something isnt right or resolved. Im the customer that companys use to get the job done meaning if someone is slacking, you tell them to be on top of it next time.
What ever, i wasnt trying to bitch that the company sucks or anything this thread started on the fact that i thought the customer isnt satisfied with the product fix it, keep them happy and the money will keep coming.
Old 03-01-2011, 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by BLAZIN07SS
WOW...i would never want to sell anything to you simple error and they are going to take care of it
Hey atleast im not the guy who goes posting "COMPANY NAME HERE" sucks and im going to bash them on the forums. Im not like that . Look take what ever you get out of this but all I am saying is that
1 bought an item = shipping took forever
2 contacted seller= seller told me to send stuff back

wouldnt it be easier to just send me new bulbs.. what are they going to lose 15 bucks for bulbs.. its gonna cost me 10 bucks just to send them the kit ,and have them just take the H11 bulbs, restock them and put back the H1 bulbs. and then send them back. alright that makes alot of sence

send h1 bulbs to buyer... case closed.
Some times i feel like stupid people are the only ones breeding now.
Old 03-01-2011, 06:13 PM
Banned

Yous not are sounding like one of them smart peoples are breeding right about this time now
Old 03-01-2011, 06:17 PM
Banned

Seriously man, with the time you took to write everything you have in this thread, although I guess it's a good thing because you clearly need help with the English language, you could have called the HID shop then went to the Post office and mailed the wrong HIDs and be ******* done with it. Customer service is being served by offering to fix your order. Since when is customer service about giving away free ****?! The hole point of customer service is making the person happy with what you SOLD them so you don't have to give them anything more than what they got because that will lose your company money.

/END RANT
Old 03-01-2011, 06:19 PM

Everyone who is jumping on your **** is retarded...the OP shouldn't have to sit on another 2-3 week turnaround time because the seller messed up. The only thing I agree with is that you shouldn't be wanting a free HID kit to make up for their mistake.

He should send the H11 bulbs back, and the seller should send the H1 bulbs to you at the same time. That's the most fair way to resolve the problem...actually the most fair resolution would be to send you the H1 bulbs, and send a prepaid shipping label in the package containing the H1 bulbs. That way they're paying postage for their mistake and get the H11 bulbs back.

OP, you have to understand sometimes mistakes are made, so resolving the issue is all you should want; I don't think sending you a free HID kit is fair compensation for a small issue like that, but letting you keep the bulbs or 10% off your next order would suffice in my opinion.

You still didn't mention the company...and guy above me, speaking of the English language --- 'hole' would be like a hole in the ground, the word you're reaching for is 'whole'.

/grammarnazi haha
Old 03-01-2011, 11:18 PM

FINALLY!!! A PERSON WHO CAN AT LEAST THINK ABOUT WHAT IS GOING ON. Look I am not in no way wanting another KIT. I actually told the seller to give me either JUST H1 BULBS NO BALLASTS AND I HAVE THE DAMN MESSAGE TO HIM, or for him to just send me the bulbs and ill return for him. EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE SAYING. Everyone is saying I want something for nothing, f.u.c.k you all read the damn thread. I paid feb 13, did get it till today, CONTACTED SELLER for him to tell me I need to send them back BEFORE he can do anything. WHAT THE HELL IS THAT, I AM OUT OF A KIT TO JUST WAIT ANOTHER POSSIBLE 2 WEEKS... I have to say the person above this post is actually a person who can understand what the hell is going on. I agree, if he sent me H1s and a prepaid LABEL, I WOULD EFFIN DO THAT. Holy cow, between me and Bacardi and besides Tommypss/tc because he helped me on some other stuff, everyone else who is flaming me about this is a complete moron.
Old 03-01-2011, 11:26 PM

shut the **** up and relax
Old 03-01-2011, 11:27 PM

Well, the shipping depends on where you order.
If you buy direct from an HID warehouse, shipping will be faster.
Assume you buy from a place like buyhids.com - when you send him your order, he sends his company that order.

That may not be the case, but in a lot of instances, the company you buy from has to order your product before they can ship it to you.
Which is why everyone gets mad at shipping times.

As far as how you should send the return and stuff, you have to understand that if they send you another set of bulbs and then you send the wrong ones, who's to say you'll send them back?
They, however, are a company and have to send you the replacements.
It sucks, but it happens. be thankful that they're willing to work it out, as some places dont give a ****, they'll tell you thats the order they recieved.

Hope everything goes well for you.
Old 03-01-2011, 11:41 PM

i dont think the retailer should have to refund the customer to ship the wrong bulbs back. its not the retailers fault the customer lives far away and had to get the product shipped in the first place...

but i do feel the retailer should give the customer a promotional coupon off his next purchase, if he decides to go back to them. that way they would be rewarding a loyal customer. if they just gave him free bulbs or money back theres a good chance he will continue to trash talk the company and will probably never shop there again anyways... there is really no benefit to just handing out free money

Quick Reply: What to do company screwed up my order