Appearance Body Kits, Hoods, Wheels, Spoilers, Interiors

What should i do???

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2008, 12:11 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What should i do???

So heres the deal, I have a 2.4L 2006 SS and i just got into am accident, about 2.5k worth of damage. The front bumper totally got torn up, and i was told to replace everything as in fog light, electrical stuff, paint, etc. I would be around $1,800...and thats all damage near the bumper. So what im thinking i why not get a whole new bumper and make it look that much nicer??? So heres a couple questions...
1. What is your favorite front bumper (I was thinking the ?
2. Where do i find this (besides the chevy deal).
3. About how much total was the bumper and paint plus labor.
4. Does this seem like a good idea? Or should i just get the stock one fixed up?

thanks guys!!
Old 02-20-2008, 12:24 AM

i can't answer all questions for you but i would say if youre planning on doing like a body kit front bumper instead, i'd say no. Would look awkward without the matching pieces since the SS's have their own unique pieces on it. Fix the stock up for now, otherwise Good luck let us know how it all turns out, and sorry to hear about the damage!
Old 02-20-2008, 12:43 AM

Originally Posted by Bumblebalt
i can't answer all questions for you but i would say if youre planning on doing like a body kit front bumper instead, i'd say no. Would look awkward without the matching pieces since the SS's have their own unique pieces on it. Fix the stock up for now, otherwise Good luck let us know how it all turns out, and sorry to hear about the damage!
ya, thanks man, thats what i was thinking also