Appearance Body Kits, Hoods, Wheels, Spoilers, Interiors

Winter Claimed My Front Bumper New Idea Stiring

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2007, 05:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Winter Claimed My Front Bumper New Idea Stiring

well we got our first sonw the other day and being very careful i ended up sliding into a dirt bank anyhow.....only thing i lost was the bumper car is fine.

so i ordered a new front on saturday. but after looking on EDs website in feeling an evo 5 front. i think im gonna buy an ED evo 5 front thats close to the cobalt front and mold cut it off at the bodyline and cut the bodyline off my broken drifter frt and mold up a nice evo 5 fornt for my balt....gimme ur thoughts

Old 01-28-2007, 05:53 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
PUT THE STOCK ONE ON IT AND YOU WOULD NOT HAVE THAT PROBLEM!!!!!! I MANAGE A PAINT AND BODY SHOP AND HATE FIBERGLASS BUMPERS. WHY DO PEOPLE BUY THEM. THEY ARE OVERPRICED, HEAVIER IN MOST CASES, ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO REPAIR AND DO NOT FIT VERY WELL WITHOUT FABRICATION.

Sorry for the rampage.
Old 01-28-2007, 05:56 PM

im glad you busted up that bumper...it is god awful ugly...

and the one you want to replace it is even worse...

Old 01-28-2007, 05:57 PM
Banned

Yea, what you want to put on it is NASTY looking
Old 01-28-2007, 06:00 PM

Is that a cav or a sunfire? Anyway that looks a little to fast and ferious for me. You should ask around and see if you could find a used ss/sc bumper and lip spoiler in the classifieds. Just my 2 cents.
Old 01-28-2007, 06:59 PM

the ss bumper are way to plain for me....oh well ill just do what i want and forget asking people anymore.....
Old 01-28-2007, 07:08 PM

:b arf::barf
Old 01-28-2007, 07:21 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
^^^^X2 that is a nasty looking kit. I would just put the stock one back on and call it a day
Old 01-28-2007, 07:33 PM

i guess i asked for this. i dont have the stock stuff anymore......so ill just put the new drifter 2 on...
Old 03-07-2007, 07:32 PM

omg, the bumper you ruined looks like ****, and the new one you want to put on words cant even explain how rediculous it looks. Looks like a dust-buster.

You have horrible taste and give us all a bad rep.

those bumpers are a clear definition of RICE
Old 03-07-2007, 07:52 PM

ck out the grip tunning body kit front.

that happened to my car the first snow of the year, my insurance covered it though.
Old 03-07-2007, 10:43 PM

Originally Posted by kenhebe
PUT THE STOCK ONE ON IT AND YOU WOULD NOT HAVE THAT PROBLEM!!!!!! I MANAGE A PAINT AND BODY SHOP AND HATE FIBERGLASS BUMPERS. WHY DO PEOPLE BUY THEM. THEY ARE OVERPRICED, HEAVIER IN MOST CASES, ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO REPAIR AND DO NOT FIT VERY WELL WITHOUT FABRICATION.

Sorry for the rampage.
Does EVERY post of yours have to start out as "I manage a paint and body shop and therefor im the ****"?
Old 03-07-2007, 10:51 PM

Should of kept the stock one...The bumper you destroyed didnt look too bad but the one your planning on getting is just rediculous. I know its your car but people will point and laugh at you everywhere you go. You will most likey never take a girl to bed again if she sees that bumper alone.
Old 03-07-2007, 11:00 PM

Damn you people are seriously way too bored. If the guy wants to do something with his car, wether it be bad or not, don't try to make him go EMO from stupid comments. All you gotta say is no its not something i like; THAT ALL. He lost his bumper give 'em a break. This forum is getting more n more worse everyday. How about a lil respect for others. GO outside and find something else better to do than going on threads n posting the first retarded thing that comes to your minds.

Honestly TSA if you wana try it go ahead. U can always change it if you, personally dont like the outcome.
Old 03-07-2007, 11:02 PM

I feel ur pain man... but get use to it because it is fiberglass. Ur idea sounds pretty good, i hope ur fiberglassing skills are good.. along with sanding.. lol
later
Old 03-07-2007, 11:18 PM

That blows! Like the haters in here.
Old 03-07-2007, 11:28 PM

that sucks....im not really into kits on the balts i dont thin they look good...but if you like it have at it man
Old 03-07-2007, 11:35 PM

Originally Posted by n8dogg
omg, the bumper you ruined looks like ****, and the new one you want to put on words cant even explain how rediculous it looks. Looks like a dust-buster.

You have horrible taste and give us all a bad rep.

those bumpers are a clear definition of RICE

HAHAH "dust buster"
that's funny!
Old 03-07-2007, 11:35 PM

Drifter 2 looks a lot better, i would stick with that instead of the Evo one.
Old 03-08-2007, 01:14 AM

First of all, Those bumpers are ugly as hell.

Second, Why in the hell are you driving on those tires in the winter? Your a danger to yourself and everyone else on the road with those on there.
Old 03-08-2007, 01:18 AM

gravana INGS ftw
Old 03-08-2007, 01:26 AM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
That EVO bumper is ugly! UGLY! What the Hell are you thinking?! ARE you thinking?! There must be something wrong with you...............it's just sad..............really sad.................................really, really sad............................I can't even say "To each their own" cause that is just disturbing. I wouldn't even want to see that bumper on the EVOIII itself..............................If you have health insurance I would go see a doctor, because I have fears about people that think like you. First it's "Hey! I think I'll order a bumper like this *insert picture of ugly ass thingy*", and next thing you know you go crazy and drive a school bus full of dead babies through the front doors of a post office while wearing a pink ruffled shirt singing Celine Dion, and molesting a Chimp named Wanda............................................. ...............................Guy's we need an intervention. Someone hold him down and I will get out the smelling salt, just to make sure he doesn't have a concusion, and then if he is fine we can smack him around until he does...............I just don't know if I am going to be able to sleep after reading this thread..................thanks for giving me a nightmare, now I'm going to be afraid someone is downstairs swapping my bumpers for things like that, and I am going to wake up in the morning and try to go to work, but have to call in sick because I found out my car was gay and I needed to take it counseling.
Old 03-08-2007, 01:33 AM

Please buy some winter tires.
Old 03-08-2007, 11:05 PM

Originally Posted by Psykostevo
That EVO bumper is ugly! UGLY! What the Hell are you thinking?! ARE you thinking?! There must be something wrong with you...............it's just sad..............really sad.................................really, really sad............................I can't even say "To each their own" cause that is just disturbing. I wouldn't even want to see that bumper on the EVOIII itself..............................If you have health insurance I would go see a doctor, because I have fears about people that think like you. First it's "Hey! I think I'll order a bumper like this *insert picture of ugly ass thingy*", and next thing you know you go crazy and drive a school bus full of dead babies through the front doors of a post office while wearing a pink ruffled shirt singing Celine Dion, and molesting a Chimp named Wanda............................................. ...............................Guy's we need an intervention. Someone hold him down and I will get out the smelling salt, just to make sure he doesn't have a concusion, and then if he is fine we can smack him around until he does...............I just don't know if I am going to be able to sleep after reading this thread..................thanks for giving me a nightmare, now I'm going to be afraid someone is downstairs swapping my bumpers for things like that, and I am going to wake up in the morning and try to go to work, but have to call in sick because I found out my car was gay and I needed to take it counseling.
Wow...
Old 03-08-2007, 11:17 PM

Originally Posted by Psykostevo

wow speaking of counselling! i think someone just went off the deep end!! lmao, j/j

Quick Reply: Winter Claimed My Front Bumper New Idea Stiring