Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2008, 11:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wut i did today

my cobalt addiction heat exchanger let me know wut u think guys

the inner door panels that plastic **** kept chipping so i decided to do this

Old 07-26-2008, 11:25 PM

not to bad man.. i like the graffiti look of the writin on the h/e.
Old 07-27-2008, 02:51 AM

Originally Posted by yellowltcoupe22
not to bad man.. i like the graffiti look of the writin on the h/e.
thanks man i just taped it off in lowes parking lot nd sprayed over it haha

nebody like???

Last edited by cpraider12; 07-27-2008 at 02:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-27-2008, 02:57 AM

So did you paint them black or take off the Silver thats on those Panels.
Old 07-27-2008, 03:02 AM
Not a Sebring

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Love what you did with the h/e Keith. Not sure if im a fan of the window switch trim though. I dunno, maybe i'd have to see it in person to appreciate it.

But instead of doing all that, you should've came out to my company car show. We had about 30 cars in attendance. Free food and drinks too. Was pretty fun.
Old 07-27-2008, 03:09 AM

Originally Posted by Diplomat
So did you paint them black or take off the Silver thats on those Panels.
nah they were silver nd chipping so i scuffed them then just spray painted that ****!!!!
nd it came out pretty freaking good i was surprised it came out that good

Originally Posted by WhiteSSBalt
Love what you did with the h/e Keith. Not sure if im a fan of the window switch trim though. I dunno, maybe i'd have to see it in person to appreciate it.

But instead of doing all that, you should've came out to my company car show. We had about 30 cars in attendance. Free food and drinks too. Was pretty fun.

well ya know i didnt get a ******* phone call!!!!
or nething so how am i suppose to know u have a freaking company car show!!!!
i texted ya last nite wtf mate!!!!!

Last edited by cpraider12; 07-27-2008 at 03:09 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-27-2008, 03:11 AM

how hard was it to paint that stuff? any tips on how to remove it all?

looks damn goo btw

Last edited by BlueSS-supercharged; 07-27-2008 at 03:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-27-2008, 03:13 AM
Not a Sebring

Originally Posted by cpraider12
nah they were silver nd chipping so i scuffed them then just spray painted that ****!!!!
nd it came out pretty freaking good i was surprised it came out that good

well ya know i didnt get a ******* phone call!!!!
or nething so how am i suppose to know u have a freaking company car show!!!!
i texted ya last nite wtf mate!!!!!
I told Mikey to tell all you, lol. Damn unreliable Mikey.....

You wanna go with me to a massive EVO meet tommorrow? Gonna be like 60+ EVO's....my good friend Steve (hes got an EVO MR) told me about it today while we were hanging out. Im gonna roll up there but park far away. Starts at 11.....so if you left a little bit early in the morning you could meet us here.
Old 07-27-2008, 03:19 AM

Originally Posted by BlueSS-supercharged
how hard was it to paint that stuff? any tips on how to remove it all?

looks damn goo btw
thank you thank you
all u need for the window switch trim is a small screw driver to pop off the top then a philips head screw driver to take the 2 screws out then just soot it back then pull out no more clips or nething like that easy take out the plugs and paint and reinstall!!!
it was soo much easier then i thought but then again my thinking is not the best lol
soo much fun i love the car dont know whey i thought of getting rid of it
i just bought some more **** also hehe gonna have fun i need to get it tuned now just dont know where to go around in my area in VA!!
Old 07-27-2008, 03:20 AM
Not a Sebring

answer me damnit

thank you thank you
all u need for the window switch trim is a small screw driver to pop off the top then a philips head screw driver to take the 2 screws out then just soot it back then pull out no more clips or nething like that easy take out the plugs and paint and reinstall!!!
it was soo much easier then i thought but then again my thinking is not the best lol
soo much fun i love the car dont know whey i thought of getting rid of iti just bought some more **** also hehe gonna have fun i need to get it tuned now just dont know where to go around in my area in VA!!
Hate to be the one to say I told ya so. Really glad to hear your keeping it man.

Last edited by WhiteSSBalt; 07-27-2008 at 03:20 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-27-2008, 03:24 AM

that black looks so good with that blue contrast, wish i had blue inserts to go wiht my AB
Old 07-27-2008, 03:26 AM
Not a Sebring

Well im heading to bed. Keith, if you wanna come up to that massive EVO meet with me tommorrow (its in Sterling by the way) just text me tonight or early tomm morning. I'll be up around 8 or 9. Peeeaaacce.
Old 07-27-2008, 05:45 AM

Originally Posted by BlueSS-supercharged
that black looks so good with that blue contrast, wish i had blue inserts to go wiht my AB
thanks but i hate the bluue onthe inside cause it doesnt match the outside
i want the 08 interior swap so it looks bad ass lol
but yeah the black looks better than that dam silver bullshit

Well im heading to bed. Keith, if you wanna come up to that massive EVO meet with me tommorrow (its in Sterling by the way) just text me tonight or early tomm morning. I'll be up around 8 or 9. Peeeaaacce.
haha man i got church at 11am but give me a shout like at noon and let me know wuts going on cuz id love to see all the evos thats hooked up ecspecially the one my buddy raced in his jdm sti motor in his 2.5rs body
so just give me a shout i tried getting in touch with u the other nite but u ******* ignored me
cuz i need a place to tne my car once i put all this **** on it lmao
like i ordered the bigger throttle body injectors and nitrous kit which i have so let me know where chris was going to tune his **** yo hit me up homie im going to pm u my number!! if u dont have it already

Last edited by cpraider12; 07-27-2008 at 05:45 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-27-2008, 10:16 AM
Not a Sebring

thanks but i hate the bluue onthe inside cause it doesnt match the outside
i want the 08 interior swap so it looks bad ass lol
but yeah the black looks better than that dam silver bullshit

haha man i got church at 11am but give me a shout like at noon and let me know wuts going on cuz id love to see all the evos thats hooked up ecspecially the one my buddy raced in his jdm sti motor in his 2.5rs body
so just give me a shout i tried getting in touch with u the other nite but u ******* ignored me
cuz i need a place to tne my car once i put all this **** on it lmao
like i ordered the bigger throttle body injectors and nitrous kit which i have so let me know where chris was going to tune his **** yo hit me up homie im going to pm u my number!! if u dont have it already
Alright word. Yeah I did kinda ignore you didn't I? lol. My bad, my mom was up from SC and I was out in town having dinner with her and **** and kinda ignored all the texts I got that night. I got your # already I believe. Also, as for tuning, you should just go down with me when I go down to Portsmouth VA. Theres a guy down there, username on here is BennyHHR. He tunes with HP Tuners and does a really good job.....he came highly reccomended to me. But yeah he charges $200.......so maybe one day we can both get something setup with him and make a road trip out of it. The place Chris was thinking about having his car tuned was a Tune Time up in NJ. But they want $400.....and NJ is a hike.....
Old 07-27-2008, 10:45 AM

Tune time is worth it though as they are dyno tuning and can adjust the car alot better than a hptuner kinda guy... Keith already fooled around with all that **** by having doc tune his car with no wideband and it got fucked up.... so i think he should stick to spending a little money and get alot better results considering hes adding a smaller pulley and bigger injectors unlike you josh where you just have a full exhaust and a intake two totally different worlds

Keith **** looks good bro, looks like the cobalt brothers are out.... kinda funny how 2 months ago u wanted to sell urs, and i was all into mine wanting to keep mine.. Now we both know why i have to do what i gotta do if i could i would keep my car but thats just how **** works...

neway i found a car in detroit offered him 4500 dollars and it looks mint for that car its a 96 ek black
Old 07-27-2008, 10:54 AM
Not a Sebring

Originally Posted by 2fastSS
Tune time is worth it though as they are dyno tuning and can adjust the car alot better than a hptuner kinda guy... Keith already fooled around with all that **** by having doc tune his car with no wideband and it got fucked up.... so i think he should stick to spending a little money and get alot better results considering hes adding a smaller pulley and bigger injectors unlike you josh where you just have a full exhaust and a intake two totally different worlds

Keith **** looks good bro, looks like the cobalt brothers are out.... kinda funny how 2 months ago u wanted to sell urs, and i was all into mine wanting to keep mine.. Now we both know why i have to do what i gotta do if i could i would keep my car but thats just how **** works...

neway i found a car in detroit offered him 4500 dollars and it looks mint for that car its a 96 ek black
Well he tuned Deathscythe just fine, who's running a pretty extensive setup. But yeah, I can see what your saying....if he had bad luck in the past, then maybe take it to a professional tuning place. But for a setup like me, a guy certified in HP Tuners doing a solid street tune is all I need. Im not running nitrous, and im not supercharged, so I think i'll be fine.
Old 07-27-2008, 11:00 AM

oh yah def. youll be fine i mean thats all you need, i wish i knew how to tune haha... also idk if youve looked into your options 25kSS/SC is a good tuner also yes he only does hp tuner tunes but he is amazing at what he does, sais he has a awesome setup for a 2.8 pully and 60s and lives in north carolina so either way you wanna go keith

neway, wats up josh how you been bro?
Old 07-27-2008, 11:05 AM
Not a Sebring

Originally Posted by 2fastSS
oh yah def. youll be fine i mean thats all you need, i wish i knew how to tune haha... also idk if youve looked into your options 25kSS/SC is a good tuner also yes he only does hp tuner tunes but he is amazing at what he does, sais he has a awesome setup for a 2.8 pully and 60s and lives in north carolina so either way you wanna go keith

neway, wats up josh how you been bro?
I've been ehhh.....im single again. Im broke as usual. But im getting a 2nd job working weekends at Best Buy. On a plus though i've been hanging out with a few old friends on a regular basis, so thats refreshing. I've also been going out and enjoying the scenery that Gainesville's nightlife has to offer. SOOO many gorgeous girls in this town......and they all come out on Fri/Sat nights. Also, theres a waaaaayy cute girl that works at Best Buy that i've talked to twice now that always checks me out 24/7 when im in Best Buy. Being as im probally getting a job there, i'll be able to get to know her better. Its nice....b/c its a girl I know NOTHING about for once. Someone entirely new. So if all goes as planned, maybe I can take this cute girl out on a date and make a little extra money in the near future too.

What about you? We all need to chill again soon man.
Old 07-27-2008, 02:29 PM

haha nice osshwa let me know if ya guys wanna hang out one weekend or w/e i work 2nd shift so really cant do nothing during the week but yeah man that was f'ed up u ignore me and **** yo lol j/k its kewl u were wit ur moms man no prob i cant wait till my **** is done lol
Old 07-27-2008, 02:53 PM
Not a Sebring

haha nice osshwa let me know if ya guys wanna hang out one weekend or w/e i work 2nd shift so really cant do nothing during the week but yeah man that was f'ed up u ignore me and **** yo lol j/k its kewl u were wit ur moms man no prob i cant wait till my **** is done lol
Word. Yeah I'm pretty much free every weekend. I did however apply for a weekend job at Best Buy b/c I'm tired of being broke all the time. But if I get hired I wanna tell them I only wanna work one day each weekend.....but ill work both days if they absolutely need me to ya know? But 1 weekend day every week at 8 hours a day is 32 hours a month.....probally around $300 a mointh after taxes. I need the money.
Old 07-27-2008, 09:18 PM

Word. Yeah I'm pretty much free every weekend. I did however apply for a weekend job at Best Buy b/c I'm tired of being broke all the time. But if I get hired I wanna tell them I only wanna work one day each weekend.....but ill work both days if they absolutely need me to ya know? But 1 weekend day every week at 8 hours a day is 32 hours a month.....probally around $300 a mointh after taxes. I need the money.
thats kewl man then u get a discount right??
u gonna buy a sound system for ur car then??lol
but yeah let me know if u get a discount i want a gps system cuz i like road trips hehe
Old 07-27-2008, 11:24 PM
Not a Sebring

thats kewl man then u get a discount right??
u gonna buy a sound system for ur car then??lol
but yeah let me know if u get a discount i want a gps system cuz i like road trips hehe
Yeah im sure i'd get a discount. No sound system though, im content with the factory stereo. I like my trunkspace. But yeah. GPS's are sick. I love my Garmin Nuvi 205....used it twice today
Old 07-28-2008, 01:09 AM

Yeah im sure i'd get a discount. No sound system though, im content with the factory stereo. I like my trunkspace. But yeah. GPS's are sick. I love my Garmin Nuvi 205....used it twice today
lol nice ill talk to mikey and jesse tomorrow nd see wuts up wit them ill text ya if i get in touch wit them ill catch ya later peace man