Canadian Mid East Nunavut, Manitoba, Ontario

KW/Guelph/GTA Meet...

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2006, 10:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Jeph,

Good Races....that was fun...barry thanks for flaggin us...

I think we both had shitty starts all 3, but remind me never to race you at a major interscetion. ahahahah, your a crazy ass driver..lol. We got some many looks cruzin' lol 3 identical cars, and a black one getting double teamed by 2 blue ones...

So coming home I got horned by a prelude...I lit him up from about a 70km roll. Then he made a right turn, didn't want to go me again.

p.s -- please see if all you other guys/gals can make it next week!!!!!

we only had 3 people again this time!

If someone has a mini BBQ wee should pitch in and have a BBQ in the parking lot..

Let's get some video next time.

g'nite!

Last edited by Destructo26; 07-19-2006 at 01:58 AM.
Old 07-19-2006, 03:48 AM

Sorry guys I woulda loved to been there last night, i'm going in this morning to have my dealership look at that clunking in my steering wheel column so hopefully nothing too serious. I'll be out next tuesday, and hey Jeff, wanna try racing me again from an intersection?? LOL
Old 07-19-2006, 04:04 AM

Your welcome, I had a great tme. I was the newbee!!
Old 07-19-2006, 10:05 PM

Alright lessons learned this week:

1. Destructo and me should NOT be allowed to go for cruises together without some sort of device which prevents us from shifting out of 2nd gear!
2. Stage 1 is moderately faster than stock but not if the driver isn't willing to rev all the way to the new 7k redline!
3. 87 octane is NO GOOD (sorry Barry)
4. People that drive yellow SS/SC's are TOTAL PUSSIES. Personally I think he didn't show up just becuase it was too warm for him to wear his full cobalt meet ensemble which includes a yellow polar fleece jacket, and without full color co-ordination all is aparently LOST!
5. The waitresses at that tim hortons all have down syndrome, and we need to find a new hang out.
Old 07-19-2006, 10:19 PM

Thats funny, i thought the same about Tim's. But i'm sure they arent all that way(my cousin works at one too!)
This will be my last tank of 87, the harrasment is killin me!!! lol!!
Old 07-19-2006, 10:30 PM

Yeah I should probably lay off my sister works at one in camridge as well lol. I'm just screwing with you about the gas, but I can almost hear your cobalt crying for ultra 94
Old 07-19-2006, 10:39 PM

I'll try the ultra as soon my new CAI gets in, then we should be about equal on the pavement. And I'll redline the crap out of mine....it's leased anyway!
Old 07-20-2006, 12:04 AM

Originally Posted by Jephron

1. Destructo and me should NOT be allowed to go for cruises together without some sort of device which prevents us from shifting out of 2nd gear!
2. Stage 1 is moderately faster than stock but not if the driver isn't willing to rev all the way to the new 7k redline!
4. People that drive yellow SS/SC's are TOTAL PUSSIES. Personally I think he didn't show up just becuase it was too warm for him to wear his full cobalt meet ensemble which includes a yellow polar fleece jacket, and without full color co-ordination all is aparently LOST!
5. The waitresses at that tim hortons all have down syndrome, and we need to find a new hang out.
Well just to letya know another reason i didn't go was because of my km's. I was at 59925 last night when i got home. Driving to Lulu's and then to timmies and then back woulda put my close to 60 000, and I went to my dealershop today in Stratford which is like 45km. Now I didn't know if my dealership would be ******** or not about being slightly over 60 000 for warranty work but I took it in today at 60 028 km's and I'm getting warranty work done. They looked at my car and I have some loose links in my front end that is causing my clanking noise in my steering system, so parts are ordered and get it fixed on saturday. And even tho I have extended warranty to
100 000 km's, that was only covered to 60 000 km's I was told by my buddy at the dealership so, now u know the story. So u can take out comment #4 and put an appology
Old 07-20-2006, 09:49 AM

Whoa Whoa Whoa...I shiftied 6 1/2, and I STARTED in 2nd gear! lol
I actually went out and ran 7k RPM last night....Don't you worry.....

I wsh Tim Hortons waitresses were

a) hot
b) topless
c) easy
Old 07-20-2006, 09:50 AM

Yeah I should probably lay off my sister works at one in camridge as well lol. I'm just screwing with you about the gas, but I can almost hear your cobalt crying for ultra 94
Ya, your sister serves up more then just coffee and doughnuts.....lol

BAM!!!

Old 07-20-2006, 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by Destructo26
Ya, your sister serves up more then just coffee and doughnuts.....lol

BAM!!!

Sister? hmm I didn't know he had a sister, course i've only ever seen his gf really up close in the dark
Old 07-21-2006, 06:30 PM

Is anybody here a member at vitalmotion.net, it's a car forum for K/W, I just signed up.
Old 07-24-2006, 09:14 AM

Originally Posted by keeper51
Sister? hmm I didn't know he had a sister, course i've only ever seen his gf really up close in the dark
hahaha..jeph = pwned!

Old 07-24-2006, 11:02 PM

Ok so who's gonna meet at Lulu's Tomorrow at 7:30??? I will be there for sure this time, and I actually ran into Barry tonight driving home he flagged me down standing outside of Harvey's with another cobalt and I pulled a u-turn and chatted for like an hour, so he's coming tomorrow, who else?
Old 07-25-2006, 08:35 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I should be able to make it tonight.
Old 07-25-2006, 12:15 PM

Meets in KW/Guelph..

I'll be there..

I'm going to try to get a guy from town too...if I find him.
Old 07-25-2006, 12:50 PM

No Jeff, is he too chicken to come out now????????
Old 07-25-2006, 05:42 PM

cars still in the shop... till thurs... sigh.
Old 07-25-2006, 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by keeper51
No Jeff, is he too chicken to come out now????????
That Bastard better come...

Bastard!

I just swappd a 5.0L in my Cobalt..I'll show you tonight.
Old 07-25-2006, 06:49 PM

That Bastard better come...

Bastard!

I just swappd a 5.0L in my Cobalt..I'll show you tonight.
I hope he comes tonight, I havta give back his gf's panties she left em in my car last night LOL
Old 07-25-2006, 09:47 PM

Hey guys .. im from Cambridge .. i drive a 2006 SS/SC Rally Yellow ..

add me to MSN sn0wman_14@hotmail.com

I wouldnt mind making the meetup sometime ! .. i wanna see a stage 2 kit installed and what it can do .. as i've been thinking about buying one
Old 07-25-2006, 09:52 PM

Hello FrOsty ya just missed us, we were out in full bloom tonight....2 arrival blue, 1 yellow, 1 black, 1 z24. We had a chat and went for a little ride. good times... Hope to see ya out soon and welcome to the site!! 2 of us are going to Grand bend on sunday maybe ya want to join us were hooking up with some other cobalts in London then hit'n the beach.
Old 07-25-2006, 10:05 PM

Thumbs down What bs.

First off let me say this...

Rich guys in Porsche Boxters can lick me sideways...

Did anyone else see that? The guy goes hard left to avoid something in the road and almost smokes me, then I go to pass him and he speeds up, so I slow down and he slows down, wouldn't even let me in, and of course Jeph turns off at the next exit, great....and there I go, and of course the next exit is 3km away..F that I just went home....

here's what I learned tonight...

1. I have to push the gas when racing, I have to stop babying the car sometimes.

2. I am NO LONGER going 2nd in line. Everytime I go second and Crazy Jeph leads, I go to pull up to race him on the outside, and he takes the next exit...NO MORE! that's the 2nd time in 2 meets that I went straight when the leader turns...Someone else can take that spot next time behind nutzo! lol

Anyhoo, great seeing all of you, hopefully we will do it again next week. Jeph good luck with the g/f...and remember my words of wizdom.."Make me a sandwich"

Keep's thxs for the coffee...

Hey plz pm me your msn peoplez!
Old 07-25-2006, 10:13 PM

Originally Posted by Fr0sty
Hey guys .. im from Cambridge .. i drive a 2006 SS/SC Rally Yellow ..

add me to MSN sn0wman_14@hotmail.com

I wouldnt mind making the meetup sometime ! .. i wanna see a stage 2 kit installed and what it can do .. as i've been thinking about buying one

Welcome to the site!!!

You ALL should come to Grand Bend Sun....! (see beach burnout thread for more info)
Old 07-25-2006, 10:30 PM

First off let me say this...

Rich guys in Porsche Boxters can lick me sideways...

Did anyone else see that? The guy goes hard left to avoid something in the road and almost smokes me, then I go to pass him and he speeds up, so I slow down and he slows down, wouldn't even let me in, and of course Jeph turns off at the next exit, great....and there I go, and of course the next exit is 3km away..F that I just went home....

here's what I learned tonight...

1. I have to push the gas when racing, I have to stop babying the car sometimes.

2. I am NO LONGER going 2nd in line. Everytime I go second and Crazy Jeph leads, I go to pull up to race him on the outside, and he takes the next exit...NO MORE! that's the 2nd time in 2 meets that I went straight when the leader turns...Someone else can take that spot next time behind nutzo! lol

Anyhoo, great seeing all of you, hopefully we will do it again next week. Jeph good luck with the g/f...and remember my words of wizdom.."Make me a sandwich"

Keep's thxs for the coffee...

Hey plz pm me your msn peoplez!
OMG I totally saw that man, ******* porsche drivers think they own the roads, Cobalt SS/SC's do bitch lol Thing in the road was like a mat or something. I saw Jeff go into the off ramp and Barry followed and I was like ok, where do i go now lol So I followed Barry figuring u would get off at King st and come down, we actually waited a few minutes on king by the university for ya there but it's alright man, no biggie. So then we were talking bout what the hell u think u were doing trying to race that boxter and gonna get ur ass handed to ya lol And oh yea, my msn which is in my profile as well is keeper51@hotmail.com, gotta be some cute Cobalt SS/SC female drivers out there other than Sonya of course

Quick Reply: KW/Guelph/GTA Meet...