Canadian Mid East Nunavut, Manitoba, Ontario

London Cobalt Owners....??

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2006, 04:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
London Cobalt Owners....??

K so ive been driving around lots lately..and have noticed some "new" SS S/C driving around, just wondering if we could maybe get an updated "Roll Call" to determine whos who...? Ive seen almost every colour lately and with the exception of the red one i dont know whos driving them, or even if they are on this site....

SO...

London PPL Speak UP!!
Old 03-19-2006, 04:28 PM

I'm still in the red one .... usually around the north end and I work in strath mon-fri
Old 03-19-2006, 05:02 PM

We should all meet up sometime soon....tired of just doing the "wave" lol some dude in a black one doesnt even really acknowledge me when i see him.....
Old 03-19-2006, 05:06 PM

haha I know ..... I usually see him on wonderland ... same goes for one of the blue guys

I finally saw a yellow one .
Old 03-19-2006, 05:14 PM

ya i just recently seen a yellow one...one of the blue ones works at the macs in byron was talking to him one day.....
Old 03-19-2006, 05:26 PM

next nice day we should get some kind of meet going ... hopfully by then I will have my pulley on ...I'm sure perma would be down considering he is going to want to show off his summer rims being back on
Old 03-19-2006, 05:29 PM

oh i dont doubt that....! hes got them in his garage as we speak,

lets keep an eye on the weather the coming weeks and plan around that......!
Old 03-19-2006, 05:36 PM

I think he got them on yesterday ..he said something about an appt change ...

Sundays are typically best for me ...the cobalt being my religion and all
Old 03-19-2006, 05:38 PM

Keep holy the sabbath day..... or drive in the cobalt? sounds the same to me....

Wow nice to know we are the only ones in here....!
Old 03-19-2006, 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by kissmySS
Keep holy the sabbath day..... or drive in the cobalt? sounds the same to me....

Wow nice to know we are the only ones in here....!

haha no kidding ... in the other london thread I started there were more owners ..where have you all gone ???
Old 03-19-2006, 06:46 PM

The orange one came into MacMaster when I was there yesterday (the ugly snows are gone ) but I was on my way out and he was with his g/f...wasn't all about goin' up and buggin him while he was talkin to the service tech. I ran into a red one the other day I thought it was you so I gave it hell to catch up...yep it was the other one ! He still nodded and kept on goin' but I thought for once we were goin' the same way.

EDIT:
Btw I bet ya any money the yellow one is Jody...he's always in town visiting his g/f and I'm sure he'd be up for a meet as well...just have to give him some advance notice cause he lives out of town. Never seen a yellow one besides his as far as I remember anyways.
Old 03-19-2006, 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by Permafried-
The orange one came into MacMaster when I was there yesterday (the ugly snows are gone ) but I was on my way out and he was with his g/f...wasn't all about goin' up and buggin him while he was talkin to the service tech. I ran into a red one the other day I thought it was you so I gave it hell to catch up...yep it was the other one ! He still nodded and kept on goin' but I thought for once we were goin' the same way.

EDIT:
Btw I bet ya any money the yellow one is Jody...he's always in town visiting his g/f and I'm sure he'd be up for a meet as well...just have to give him some advance notice cause he lives out of town. Never seen a yellow one besides his as far as I remember anyways.

Ive never seen the orange one driving around ...how old is the owner ..
Old 03-19-2006, 07:08 PM

Originally Posted by c7015
Ive never seen the orange one driving around ...how old is the owner ..
I'd take a guess at mid -> late 20s but can't be 100% sure on that one. I see him drive by my work all the time while I'm on on breaks but that's typically the only time...other than that I think I've seen it a total of 2 or 3 times parked/cruising downtown. One of the blue ones is owned by the sister of a friend of someone that I used to live in the same building as (confused ) but I very rarely see any of the blues outside of being parked at Masonville.
Old 03-19-2006, 08:00 PM

I'd take a guess at mid -> late 20s but can't be 100% sure on that one. I see him drive by my work all the time while I'm on on breaks but that's typically the only time...other than that I think I've seen it a total of 2 or 3 times parked/cruising downtown. One of the blue ones is owned by the sister of a friend of someone that I used to live in the same building as (confused ) but I very rarely see any of the blues outside of being parked at Masonville.
so the blue one in the mall all the time is a girl ... figgures ...
Old 03-19-2006, 08:22 PM

so the blue one in the mall all the time is a girl ... figgures ...
Holy **** I never put two and two together ! That's my understanding from what he told me anyways...unless I got lost after the first sister of a friend .
Old 03-19-2006, 08:23 PM

EDIT:
Well I might be in London this Saturday, after i get my snows taken off early sat morning and get an oil change, dunno what the weather is like but i'm up for a lil meet, even if it's just at a Timmies for a coffee or whatever. And the only other yellow SS/SC i've seen anywhere other than mine is when we went to the meet at Sherway back in the summer Ryan, which is weird since i'm always in london, and I go thru KW and work in guelph so between the 4 cities that's like a million people and i have the only 1, kinda hard to believe. Although there is a yellow cobalt here in town but just a coupe
Old 03-19-2006, 09:09 PM

haha I know ..... I usually see him on wonderland ... same goes for one of the blue guys

I finally saw a yellow one .
Ha ha, I'm prolly the dick in the black one your talking about. I'm usually not a jerk... usually, sorta, not really.
Old 03-19-2006, 09:28 PM

haha possibly ..I think black is the most popular colour in london .. how old are you
Old 03-20-2006, 12:10 AM

well i'm gonna wanna show off my rims soon too since the winters will be coming off, finally. I hope its done tho cause i dunno bout the other SS/SC drivers if u drove it in any snow with the pirellies, f-ing terrible LOL
Old 03-20-2006, 12:12 AM

mine are off....and my tires are fu-barred, time for some new ones soon....I think....
Old 03-20-2006, 12:18 AM

My tires and rims are shinin just like they were when I put them in storage...good thing I tucked them in tight in December . Ran the car through a wash today she's lookin' much better again.
Old 03-20-2006, 12:20 AM

Originally Posted by Frenstall
Ha ha, I'm prolly the dick in the black one your talking about. I'm usually not a jerk... usually, sorta, not really.

atleast your honest....!

Hows the time off treating ya?

EDIT** Was it you i seen twice today? (wellington rd?), please tell me i didnt see TWO other black ones....lol
Old 03-20-2006, 09:55 AM

My tires and rims are shinin just like they were when I put them in storage...good thing I tucked them in tight in December . Ran the car through a wash today she's lookin' much better again.
Great ...not all we need is a nice day ... I want some fun driving time I leave in 40 days for Australia
Old 03-20-2006, 12:22 PM

Great ...not all we need is a nice day ... I want some fun driving time I leave in 40 days for Australia
Ya the weekend was kinda shitty...no joke the moment my car came out of the garage without the snows it started snowing a bit . I'm pretty much good for any day...hopefully the weather will work out before you head out. If you need someone to look after your car while you're gone I'd be more than happy to...just let me know if you're interested .
Old 03-20-2006, 05:39 PM

Ya the weekend was kinda shitty...no joke the moment my car came out of the garage without the snows it started snowing a bit . I'm pretty much good for any day...hopefully the weather will work out before you head out. If you need someone to look after your car while you're gone I'd be more than happy to...just let me know if you're interested .
Are u sure it was actually snowing when u came out, i mean u were hungover, maybe u were seeing things LOL. If u let him look after ur car for a while, when u get it back, u'll be missing that shiny thing under ur hood cause he's been eyeing mine up for months LOL

Quick Reply: London Cobalt Owners....??