Canadian Mid East Nunavut, Manitoba, Ontario

London Cobalt Owners....??

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2006, 09:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by sonyas_ss
how is that even possible?! haha.. i've had mine almost 3 1/2 months and have 9000

as for tomorrows meet... sorry, won't be in town... headed back to st. catharines tonight
and as for handling your stick goes... i'll handle the one with all the power anytime... the one between the seats... :P

on a complete side note.. smoked the **** out of a z24 last night.. haha..
in heels and all...
don't think he was expecting to be taken by a girl.. haha..
Well since my daily roundtrip to and from work is a grand total of 16kms I'm not exactly driving the car much during the week. Hell more than half my kilometers are dummy k's from just cruising around at night...maybe I should trade-in before I put any more on . I just won't tell them how hard those 14,000kms were...the ol' 2.2 has seen quite the ass kicking especially of late!

Time to get ready to head downtown for round 3...tomorrow morning could be interesting .
Old 04-16-2006, 01:00 AM

and as for handling your stick goes... i'll handle the one with all the power anytime... the one between the seats... :P
Already Abusing Jody
Old 04-16-2006, 03:15 AM

Originally Posted by ninja44
Already Abusing Jody
Well someone has to be the brunt of it...better him than anyone else ! Oh god ima be in good shape for the meet tomorrow...this msg took me 3 tries to type correctly.
Old 04-16-2006, 05:49 AM

Originally Posted by Permafried-
Well someone has to be the brunt of it...better him than anyone else ! Oh god ima be in good shape for the meet tomorrow...this msg took me 3 tries to type correctly.
It's alright, I can take it lol. Haven't heard back from that guy in St Mary's yet so i'm assuming he's a for sure no go for tomorrow. Guess ima go to sleep for a few hours lol
Old 04-16-2006, 11:33 AM

Again...do you ever sleep? I realised after I started calling you from the bar that you might be sleeping but once she's ringing it's too late...apparently it didn't matter since you were up until 6 anyways .
Old 04-16-2006, 12:35 PM

Already Abusing Jody
oh i'm sure he can take a lil' poke

besides, it's all outta love... even though i'm a newbie, i can tell that deep down the london cobalt family is all about the love... even if on the surface they are all about the drinking, women, peanut butter, and poking...
Old 04-16-2006, 01:46 PM

oh i'm sure he can take a lil' poke
He takes a lil' all the time, right Ryan
Old 04-16-2006, 03:44 PM

He seems to typically take the brunt of the abuse...not real sure how that worked out I guess he was just the lucky one . Poor kid was waiting where we were meeting for almsot 20 mins before anyone even showed up...just a lonely yellow SS sitting there in the parking lot, with the snazzy snows on and all .
Old 04-16-2006, 05:30 PM

I could see these meets ending up i ntrouble soon times if we start to hit bars for meets instead of parking lots :P, or if and when the london hooters is up
Old 04-16-2006, 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by K-Train04RL
I could see these meets ending up i ntrouble soon times if we start to hit bars for meets instead of parking lots :P, or if and when the london hooters is up
Trouble...who....us? I don't know what you're talking about . We'd be having weekly meets in the drunk tank followed by breakfast once they let us out .
Old 04-17-2006, 12:04 AM

lol thats the trouble im talking about :P but could be good times !
Old 04-17-2006, 09:14 PM

He seems to typically take the brunt of the abuse...not real sure how that worked out I guess he was just the lucky one . Poor kid was waiting where we were meeting for almsot 20 mins before anyone even showed up...just a lonely yellow SS sitting there in the parking lot, with the snazzy snows on and all .
So i guess that means i'm the man outta the group eh u lil "toddler" LOL And i'm seriously gonna kick ur ass, and then run circles around ur "SS" for the snazzy snow tires. I mean seriously, u guys woulda laughed harder at me if i had showed up in a 2003 base Cavy than those 2 tools that decided to show us up at the parking lot in that like 1992 Honda Accord lol I seriously was like 1 more ricer away from pissing my pants

Hmm seems to me Ryan u totally missed what Ninja was saying there LOL But we'll let it slide since u sit on ur brain all day lol Oh and sorry, I don't like getting poked either, I prefer to do the poking, if u were there on sunday Sonya I coulda shown ya
Old 04-17-2006, 09:26 PM

Originally Posted by keeper51
So i guess that means i'm the man outta the group eh u lil "toddler" LOL And i'm seriously gonna kick ur ass, and then run circles around ur "SS" for the snazzy snow tires. I mean seriously, u guys woulda laughed harder at me if i had showed up in a 2003 base Cavy than those 2 tools that decided to show us up at the parking lot in that like 1992 Honda Accord lol I seriously was like 1 more ricer away from pissing my pants

Hmm seems to me Ryan u totally missed what Ninja was saying there LOL But we'll let it slide since u sit on ur brain all day lol Oh and sorry, I don't like getting poked either, I prefer to do the poking, if u were there on sunday Sonya I coulda shown ya
Oh I didn't miss it I just played dumb...but now that you've gone and exposed that I'm pretty much SOL you ***** .

That Accord was by far the funniest **** I've ever seen! Last time I checked that parking lot wasn't a drift course but then again the way that sedan was rubbin' its wheels on the sidewalls it wasn't exactly built for drifting either. I'm sure that's why the cop sat in the lot for as long as he did...probably figured it was one of us . We don't need to go looking for trouble it seems to find us .
Old 04-17-2006, 09:37 PM

Oh I didn't miss it I just played dumb...but now that you've gone and exposed that I'm pretty much SOL you ***** .

That Accord was by far the funniest **** I've ever seen! Last time I checked that parking lot wasn't a drift course but then again the way that sedan was rubbin' its wheels on the sidewalls it wasn't exactly built for drifting either. I'm sure that's why the cop sat in the lot for as long as he did...probably figured it was one of us . We don't need to go looking for trouble it seems to find us .
Aww what's the matter pookie, are u mad cause mine is bigger than urs lol Get ur minds outta the gutters people, engines!!!! And that Accord that thought it was the ol General was well worth the drive to London. And we can't help that trouble finds us, it's called JEALOUSY!!!!!!! very powerful emotion. I had a done up ford focus with a damn fart can straight off the tim hortons production line race me today and i beat him in 2nd gear and he got behind me and did that lil thing with his hands to motion he was so scared, what a jackass. I'm pretty sure after I beat him his gf flashed me her number lol
Old 04-18-2006, 12:10 AM

We heard ya the first time.....lol
Old 04-18-2006, 03:45 AM

Originally Posted by kissmySS
We heard ya the first time.....lol
sorry my bad LOL and yup it's me again at 3:45am
Old 04-18-2006, 09:23 AM

This thread has got to be the largest waste of 10 pages ever...and it just keeps on going . I think Jody should go to a doctor for insomnia, they do prescribe pills for that you know. Just don't get those confused with the blue ones or you'll have yourself in one hell of a predicament .
Old 04-18-2006, 07:22 PM

This thread has got to be the largest waste of 10 pages ever...and it just keeps on going . I think Jody should go to a doctor for insomnia, they do prescribe pills for that you know. Just don't get those confused with the blue ones or you'll have yourself in one hell of a predicament .
And how the hell would u know what the blue ones are, aren't u technically a virgin again LOL No, the palmala twins don't count either
Old 04-18-2006, 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by keeper51
And how the hell would u know what the blue ones are, aren't u technically a virgin again LOL No, the palmala twins don't count either
Technically a virgin again..... You sir are probably the single largest ******* I have ever met in my life...oh **** it hurts to laugh .
Old 04-18-2006, 08:50 PM

Technically a virgin again..... You sir are probably the single largest ******* I have ever met in my life...oh **** it hurts to laugh .
LOL i know I am, I can't help it, it's a gift lol And I dunno bout u but I still can't stop thinkin and laughing bout the damn accord on Sunday, that's the funniest **** i've seen in a long time. Their pictures are in the dictionary besides ricers
Old 04-19-2006, 01:02 AM

oh, i am so tempted to go so many places with so many of these posts.. but i have decided to refrain and "get my mind out of the gutter"... engines... mmm... ****, my mind's gone back to the gutter.. i hate when that happens...
still going to refrain from commenting on the poking, and who's bigger, and all the other randomness...

i will however express just how sad i am that i missed the rice rocket show...
i love a good laugh... especially at the expense of a ricer...
Old 04-19-2006, 03:13 PM

so yeah, ill agree this is a huge waste of pages but its making me laugh :P

When could we possibly do another meet this time i wont go home due to easter :P
Old 04-19-2006, 03:17 PM

^^ haha so typical of london threads ..

I have 12 days of the cobalt left so it would have to be soon if I am going to make it but I dont know if I could make this weekend ...
Old 04-19-2006, 04:24 PM

I'd be up for whenever between now and when you leave...pick a date, time and place and I shouldn't have anything coming up that would stop me from making it.

Funny story from yesterday though, don't know if anyone else besides Keith and I remember a red Kompressor driving through the lot real slow but it turns out the lady driving that is my roommates supervisor. Anyways, she was telling him a story about leaving the Great Canadian Bagel in the Future Shop complex on Sunday and he already knew where the story was goin.

Her: "There were these guys there with their cars all lined up and they stopped what they were doing when I went by and watched me...so I pretended like it was my car. It just....screamed testosterone"

Roommate says "Were they silver, red, yellow and black Cobalts?"
Her: "Ya how did you know that?"

Well at this point my roommate lost it laughing and he told her he knew most of us standing there including me being his roommate. Her mouth hit the floor especially when he told her he was supposed to be there. She tried to recover by saying

"Oh **** don't tell him what I said" but he reassured her he would make sure to do just that the second I came home . He was going to tell her today I said "Thanks for dropping by and glad you liked our cars" can't wait to hear the response to that one .
Old 04-19-2006, 06:38 PM

any time this weekend is good for me

Quick Reply: London Cobalt Owners....??