Canadian Mid East Nunavut, Manitoba, Ontario

Manitoba SS's 2008

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2008, 12:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wow, what did they do to your hood?? key the crap out of it?? sorry to hear that, that sucks

and for you to Andrew, rear ending someone, as long as your okay, seems like lots of accidents to us cobalt people, I wonder if I'm next as I still have those summer tires.

Did the Mazda decide to stop out of the blue?
Old 02-21-2008, 01:18 PM

Originally Posted by hispano1
im here just **** got messed...but we'll see how long it goes for....

oh by the way i hit another car yesturday and the person didn't decide to pull over, they kept driving so i turned on a side street and checked my car...just minor scratches like i had before and honestly didnt even look like i hit anyone unless u look @ my licence plate..now what do i do? claim a hit and other car running or what?? the other car looked like it got nothing, it already had a broken bumper but since my car is lower my car wouldnt reach where the other car's bumper is cracked...
IS IT SOMETHING I CAN POLISH? HOLLA' , LET ME SEE WHAT I CAN DO .IF I CAN POLISH IT THERE WON'T BE A CHARGE MAN
Old 02-21-2008, 01:19 PM
MaJ

Originally Posted by ChiGoku
Wow, what did they do to your hood?? key the crap out of it?? sorry to hear that, that sucks

and for you to Andrew, rear ending someone, as long as your okay, seems like lots of accidents to us cobalt people, I wonder if I'm next as I still have those summer tires.

In all honesty, I'm surprised you weren't the first, because of those summer tires.
In any case... lol @ Andrew waiting for a towtruck to get him off. Be honest, it's not that big!
Old 02-21-2008, 01:23 PM

I'M HOPING SOMEONE DROPPED SOMETHING AND IT'S NOT A HATE CRIME. HARD TO SAY BUT IF IT WAS AN ACCIDENT... COOL

IF ITS A HATE CRIME . . . . SOMEONES GONNA DIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by MaJ
In all honesty, I'm surprised you weren't the first, because of those summer tires.
In any case... lol @ Andrew waiting for a towtruck to get him off. Be honest, it's not that big!
BEAT ME TO IT LOL

Last edited by jefferyss; 02-21-2008 at 01:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-21-2008, 01:37 PM

yeah, honestly I am too that I am not the first either LoL. since in the mornings with the cold days, I cant even get our of my parking spot since my tires are frozen bricks and they just spin and spin, and spin.

I guess my old age and not driving reckless in cold weather is paying off so far (no insult intended ^_^ )

But what do you mean jeff about your hood? someone dropped something on it, made a huge dent?? something written on it?
Old 02-21-2008, 02:12 PM

yeah, honestly I am too that I am not the first either LoL. since in the mornings with the cold days, I cant even get our of my parking spot since my tires are frozen bricks and they just spin and spin, and spin.

I guess my old age and not driving reckless in cold weather is paying off so far (no insult intended ^_^ )

But what do you mean jeff about your hood? someone dropped something on it, made a huge dent?? something written on it?
SORRY, HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE DENT !

Like Ridiculosly ******* Huge , Takes Up The Whole Center Of The Hood

Last edited by jefferyss; 02-21-2008 at 02:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-21-2008, 02:16 PM

ya it should be able too it's not crazy just lil minor scratches so should be able to be polished out..well i still got to make a claim for the door handle and the rear bumper but im waiting for my deductable to go down to $100 b/c this is just getting retarded...i'm your #1 customer so far woody...i should get a prize for that..
Old 02-21-2008, 02:20 PM

You Do . . . You Get Your Car Detailed Everytime You Come Here Lol
Old 02-21-2008, 02:46 PM

here she is....i think i found a new name for my car...i havent named it yet but i think i found one...FENDER BENDER.....

Old 02-21-2008, 02:47 PM

THE PIC Looks Worse Then The Car Actually Did Lol
Old 02-21-2008, 02:51 PM

Originally Posted by jefferyss
THE PIC Looks Worse Then The Car Actually Did Lol
hahaha i know....it was the ripping off of pieces and the headlight that mad it look cleaner haha

heres a funny video to mourn fallen cobalts around the city haha

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...oid=2052420150

Last edited by SS_Ry; 02-21-2008 at 02:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-21-2008, 03:08 PM

wow...i wonder who is next...in this weather..
Old 02-21-2008, 03:34 PM

ouch... the halo's o.k.? I just ordered some this morning.
Old 02-21-2008, 03:59 PM

I am afraid it may be me since I do have the summer stock tires still...my time shall come

And wow andrew! how fast where you going? or was it just so cold everything just shattered??
Old 02-21-2008, 04:02 PM

i was going 50km/hr.....but yeah i think the cold might have helped a bit haha
Old 02-21-2008, 04:57 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
damn andrew..so far those imports are kicking our domestic ass

glad to hear your ok juan, for a second there i thought you knocked a chick up

im going to work, just slept for 5 hours
Old 02-21-2008, 05:26 PM

ah man it looks like we are all having bad luck...i would love to drive my car with summer tires on right now just to see how it's like...and maybe slip and slide on every turn oh wait i already do still..
Old 02-21-2008, 08:54 PM

Originally Posted by SS_Ry
nah rear ended a mazda protoge... the mazda just had a crack in the bumper....my bumper shattered like glass haha....just hit a patch of ice and couldn't stop....tried to swerve and ended up stuck ontop of a snow bank....been waiting for 2 hours for a towtruck to get me off haha....pics will come soon....
HAHAHAHAHAHA that long eh...i thought you were quick...was he not good looking?

The Black Bullet is still alive...then again I haven't been driving it that much. I thought I would of been one of the first...i wish i was....

ya it should be able too it's not crazy just lil minor scratches so should be able to be polished out..well i still got to make a claim for the door handle and the rear bumper but im waiting for my deductable to go down to $100 b/c this is just getting retarded...i'm your #1 customer so far woody...i should get a prize for that..
MPI KING!!!!!!

Originally Posted by jefferyss
IS IT SOMETHING I CAN POLISH? HOLLA' , LET ME SEE WHAT I CAN DO .IF I CAN POLISH IT THERE WON'T BE A CHARGE MAN
Can you wet sand my taillights if i **** up nightshading them black lol

Last edited by Neutrino; 02-21-2008 at 08:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-21-2008, 08:55 PM

that's another name to my collection of names for myself...

MPI KING...oh woody i think i aimed the hids right this time...not 100% sure but the streets are pure whiteish blue and the streets look sick...now for fogs...and then im done with the balt...

when's the next get together??
Old 02-21-2008, 08:57 PM

Originally Posted by Neutrino

Can you wet sand my taillights if i **** up nightshading them black lol
where do u get vht nightshades from? i was thinking of a little project with my stockers..
Old 02-21-2008, 09:07 PM

Originally Posted by 06 pursuit gt
where do u get vht nightshades from? i was thinking of a little project with my stockers..
I get it from Kelly at GAS performance across from the waverly auto mall...right beside the honda dealership...i think its like 17 bucks a can or something ridic...i have a bunch of cans sitting at my house.

that's another name to my collection of names for myself...

MPI KING...oh woody i think i aimed the hids right this time...not 100% sure but the streets are pure whiteish blue and the streets look sick...now for fogs...and then im done with the balt...

when's the next get together??
The next get together is at tamara and I house warming party that you said your not coming to....

Hey wes/courtney/shawn/dayn are you coming too or what...we gotta fill that street with cobalts lol..except mine will be in the nice heated garage lol

Last edited by Neutrino; 02-21-2008 at 09:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-21-2008, 09:22 PM

I get it from Kelly at GAS performance across from the waverly auto mall...right beside the honda dealership...i think its like 17 bucks a can or something ridic...i have a bunch of cans sitting at my house.

The next get together is at tamara and I house warming party that you said your not coming to....

Hey wes/courtney/shawn/dayn are you coming too or what...we gotta fill that street with cobalts lol..except mine will be in the nice heated garage lol
pfft...they'll want pics so your car will be outside in the cold too...who knows maybe a drunken idiot will drive down your street and hit all the balts and everyone will get new ss tc...haha...that would be some funny ****...sorry my co-worker just told me about how he was driving home and there was a brand new bmw 745 parked on his street and he some how managed to hit the bmw even though there was no other car around...could u say DD...
Old 02-21-2008, 09:23 PM

pencil me in. not too sure what will happen between now and then, but ill make an effort to be there.
Old 02-21-2008, 09:47 PM
Banned

Hey everyone I've been reading the posts for a while but haven't got around to posting myself... so i'm a newbie. Anyways, I have a red 2006 ss/sc and I'm finally ready to get the stage 2 upgrade and I was wondering where everyone purchased/installed theirs?

The best deal I can find is swanson chevrolet in cavalier, north dakota (basically an hour drive away).. They quoted a cash deal of $600 for the parts and then a couple hundred for installation. But i'd be willing to bet they haven't installed one before and I'm not sure I want to be their guniea pig
Old 02-21-2008, 09:52 PM

Originally Posted by Mss26
Hey everyone I've been reading the posts for a while but haven't got around to posting myself... so i'm a newbie. Anyways, I have a red 2006 ss/sc and I'm finally ready to get the stage 2 upgrade and I was wondering where everyone purchased/installed theirs?

The best deal I can find is swanson chevrolet in cavalier, north dakota (basically an hour drive away).. They quoted a cash deal of $600 for the parts and then a couple hundred for installation. But i'd be willing to bet they haven't installed one before and I'm not sure I want to be their guniea pig
i work at birchwood pontiac ill see what the parts guys can do for ya tomorrow if ya want.
same goes for u woody, do u have stg 2 in the works for your balt let me know man. and anybody else for that matter.

im almost certin i could get a better install price than that, the parts are the thing im not too sure about.

Quick Reply: Manitoba SS's 2008