Canadian Mid East Nunavut, Manitoba, Ontario

Manitoba SS's 2008

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2008, 11:38 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by thought
Well, four days in to 2008, and we are already back to normal. Let me get this out of the way:

I disagree with all of you, on everything. All of you suck. All of your cars are slow. None of you can dance as well as my kitten.

Anyone wanna go for wings sometime soon again?
atleast we dont get owned by hondas!!! lol ..or w/e car hit ya..

wings sounds like fun in my opinion..

btw whats the damage report on that mr thought?

Originally Posted by 06 pursuit gt
wow that is the stupidst, least thought out paragraph ive ever read.
The 2nd last sentence is my favorite on the bord of stupid things youve said u just contradicted yourself.
How that can that not be taken as an insult to Andrew and JP is beyond me.

i am not the greatst at driving my car hard because i dont do that very often at all. i bought mine and intend to make it last.
oh and for the record i never said i wanted to be the fastest.

i guess it was kinda ignorant saying it shouldnt be too tough but i regret saying that.
i really stoped caring what people say along time ago...maybe you should follow suit?

and personally you saying your going to have the highest modded GT and saying its going to be easy insults me more then what juan said...i dont know if you where talking about JUST pontiac GT'S or 2.4 in general..ether way unless you plan to turbo or supercharge your car, that will not be as easy as you think

Last edited by Projekt; 01-04-2008 at 11:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-05-2008, 12:38 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wow that is the stupidst, least thought out paragraph ive ever read.
The 2nd last sentence is my favorite on the bord of stupid things youve said u just contradicted yourself.
How that can that not be taken as an insult to Andrew and JP is beyond me.

i am not the greatst at driving my car hard because i dont do that very often at all. i bought mine and intend to make it last.
oh and for the record i never said i wanted to be the fastest.

i guess it was kinda ignorant saying it shouldnt be too tough but i regret saying that.
wow..can some one put this kid back in school to learn how to spell ....i wasn't saying anything about andrew or jp's car since they actually stick around the 15's...and your pursuit for some reason stick's around 16's...does that mean they have factory freaks compared to yours??...well ya you were kinda ignorant for saying it shouldnt be tough b/c honestly man, you got a long road ahead of you if you'd like to be the fastest pursuit. What me and a few people have realized is that YES YOU CAN'T DRIVE...tailgating us on cruise night and almost rear ending us is how you intend to make it last....INTERESTING...either way GOOD LUCK ON YOUR PURSHIT i mean pursuit and we'll see how fast your car does this year...maybe break 15's...:O..:O..

oh and andrew and jp, THIS WASN'T INTENDED TO YOU GUYS, since you know how to drive your cars or it must be FACTORY FREAKS...

Originally Posted by Projekt
or juan ridin shotgun
yup it also doesn't help having jp's 300 lb mom sitting on my lap taking it in the ass with no lube...hmmm what a great night that was...sorry if anything spilled in your car ryan...ill get jp to lick it up for you....since he likes lickin up "whip ***" i mean "whip cream"...my bad

Originally Posted by Neutrino
Plans with the balt....

- Find time to install the bottle
- New rims..(mmmm Rial)
- Some interior and exterior mods (still going to be the best looking balt in the city )...Don't take me too seriously guys.

-Buy a house
WELCOME BACK RICHY RICH....NOW DON'T TAKE **** FROM PEOPLE ON HERE...remember that...

Last edited by hispano1; 01-05-2008 at 12:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-05-2008, 12:45 AM
Banned

hmmmmm....... Juan I thought it was bad that you were gone.

what is up with the **** disturbing attitude man. Chill
Old 01-05-2008, 01:46 AM

hahaha...alright i'll chill from now on..i do apologize for calling your car a PURSHIT i mean pursuit, i apologize...

well from what i've seen last year and etc, i dont want people on here bad mouthing other people for their ideas, we are all learning and we should all just sit back and have fun seeing what eachother is doing.

and courtney, for wings...name a date and time...oh ya i saw your car @ woody's work, man it looks sexy...i wish mine looked like yours:P:P
Old 01-05-2008, 03:46 AM

this is heating up to be a fun summer

cant wait for track days and meets haha
Old 01-05-2008, 03:50 AM
MaJ

Originally Posted by SSbrian
hey MaJ wat kind of lowering springs do you have?
Definitely running on Eibach Sportlines and I love them. I cringe some times driving though. But since I pretty much know most places I'll drive too, I know what streets to avoid, and where to go slow or swerve away from big bumps.

Overall, the ride is much nicer for decent roads, I prefer the stiff spring feeling. But on bumpy/shiitty roads I really hate driving it. I also haven't had any issues this window and I'm still lowered. Mind you... it has been a pretty mild winter.
Old 01-05-2008, 04:00 AM

Anyone wanna go for wings sometime soon again?
yes lets set one up....mat is good at doing that haha Im free pretty much any night that i dont have hockey or school (monday nights), but i would skip a game just for you guys if it comes to it haha

and juan im offended! hahaha

Hows the poor baby doing courtney?

OH and someone HAS to get Rock Band, i played it tonight and i wanna get drunk and jam with you guys haha ( i know jp is gonna insert some sexual innuendo to this haha)

Last edited by SS_Ry; 01-05-2008 at 04:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-05-2008, 04:01 AM

so im a *****...working on my 3000th post lol
Old 01-05-2008, 08:56 AM

Originally Posted by hispano1
wow..can some one put this kid back in school to learn how to spell ....i wasn't saying anything about andrew or jp's car since they actually stick around the 15's...and your pursuit for some reason stick's around 16's...does that mean they have factory freaks compared to yours??...well ya you were kinda ignorant for saying it shouldnt be tough b/c honestly man, you got a long road ahead of you if you'd like to be the fastest pursuit. What me and a few people have realized is that YES YOU CAN'T DRIVE...tailgating us on cruise night and almost rear ending us is how you intend to make it last....INTERESTING...either way GOOD LUCK ON YOUR PURSHIT i mean pursuit and we'll see how fast your car does this year...maybe break 15's...:O..:O..

oh and andrew and jp, THIS WASN'T INTENDED TO YOU GUYS, since you know how to drive your cars or it must be FACTORY FREAKS...

WELCOME BACK RICHY RICH....NOW DON'T TAKE **** FROM PEOPLE ON HERE...remember that...

jp i just meant the G5 GT's
i only went out for cruise night with u guys once and i never tailgated or almost rear ended anyone.

the fact of the matter is i really dont give 2 ***** what u say, but the fact that ur gone, then come back and start runnung your mouth bothers me. i have opinions on peoples cars but i keep them to myself to avoid being rude maybe u should do the same.

Jp still haveing problems with the headlight? ive taken mine apart like 5 times. what seems to be the problem?

Last edited by 06 pursuit gt; 01-05-2008 at 08:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-05-2008, 09:36 AM

jp i just meant the G5 GT's
i only went out for cruise night with u guys once and i never tailgated or almost rear ended anyone.

the fact of the matter is i really dont give 2 ***** what u say, but the fact that ur gone, then come back and start runnung your mouth bothers me. i have opinions on peoples cars but i keep them to myself to avoid being rude maybe u should do the same.

Jp still haveing problems with the headlight? ive taken mine apart like 5 times. what seems to be the problem?
well if it bugs you so much, then don't be claiming **** that you won't be...

jp just needs to do it on a warm day or in a garage...doing a headlight bulb swap in a cold win doesn't help getting a grip on it...
Old 01-05-2008, 10:53 AM

Hi friends.

Well, from what Jeff tells me, the car has in excess of $10,000 dollars worth of damage. All this, and it was hit in front of the headlights, from the side. Apparently new cars are designed to explode on impact at -30C. Not only that, but I guess since the side of the bumper was hit, it bent the frame rails it is attached to. Jeff says one frame rail will be replaced = retarded labour cost. All-in-all, I'm just waiting for the new bumper I never had, lol. When I was signing the papers to purchase the car, a kid from the service dept came in to get the plates from me to put on the car. He drilled the front plate directly on the bumper. I thought that was odd, and when I got home, I found the plate holder sitting in the trunk. I brought it back to the dealer and they put the plate holder on and it nearly covered the 2 holes the retard made. Also, some kids on tri-cycles last summer scraped the lower valence and took a huge chunk of paint out of it. At least now, I won't have those 2 things bothering me any more.
Old 01-05-2008, 11:17 AM
Banned

Hi friends.

Well, from what Jeff tells me, the car has in excess of $10,000 dollars worth of damage. All this, and it was hit in front of the headlights, from the side. Apparently new cars are designed to explode on impact at -30C. Not only that, but I guess since the side of the bumper was hit, it bent the frame rails it is attached to. Jeff says one frame rail will be replaced = retarded labour cost. All-in-all, I'm just waiting for the new bumper I never had, lol. When I was signing the papers to purchase the car, a kid from the service dept came in to get the plates from me to put on the car. He drilled the front plate directly on the bumper. I thought that was odd, and when I got home, I found the plate holder sitting in the trunk. I brought it back to the dealer and they put the plate holder on and it nearly covered the 2 holes the retard made. Also, some kids on tri-cycles last summer scraped the lower valence and took a huge chunk of paint out of it. At least now, I won't have those 2 things bothering me any more.
LOL I would have pushed the evelope to get it written off. that sucks. new car would have be better than repaired car. I would have been shooting the kid who put screws directly into the bumper in cartoon land which is obviously where the kid is from (LOONEY TUNES). that is the stupid thing (well almost) that I have heard in a long time. glad you got the car back though.
Old 01-05-2008, 02:51 PM

so i got my triple gauge pod installed and looking good. everything looks real good , jaun saw it last night lol . i had a mild oil drip from the oil sending unit i put in . . . .grabbed a wrench and gave a little tweak . . . . snapped the side of oil cooler and put a 1 inch crack in the side ! i thought it was the block that cracked . luckily it will only cost me $800 to fix hahahahahahahahahahah . . . .happy new years everybody !

p.s. having to tow it to the dealer,and having to rent a car for the next week to a month yah !

Last edited by jefferyss; 01-05-2008 at 11:08 PM. Reason: poor spelling
Old 01-05-2008, 03:16 PM
MaJ

Originally Posted by SS_Ry
OH and someone HAS to get Rock Band, i played it tonight and i wanna get drunk and jam with you guys haha ( i know jp is gonna insert some sexual innuendo to this haha)
I've got Rockband, we totally need to set up night where we all get together and make a band, then rock out hard!
Old 01-05-2008, 03:57 PM

hahah good read Juan.
Old 01-05-2008, 05:11 PM

AHAHAHAHA I LOVE YOU JUANNNN...

I think its almost time to start a new cobalt group (for people who can actually chill and not argue with everyone else on what they plan on doing with thier cars)....its going to be like 2 gangs coming together when the balts meet. What am I talking about? Holy.

But seriously...the reason I never post here anymore (and im assuming is why Juan only returned now) is because everyone is so stuck up and if you want to say something bashful, say it to my face. I know I have been frustrated and said some things I regret but in summer we were all friends and now....I HATE EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol jk, but seriously, some people need to grow up and respect.

and ps.... CANADA WINNNSSSSSSSSS!!!!! Wooooooo

Btw: Andrew: I picked up my rifles helmet and equipment today and I need someone to throw me some passes...down?
Old 01-05-2008, 05:54 PM
Banned

hey MaJ how much did the springs put you back?

I think its almost time to start a new cobalt group (for people who can actually chill and not argue with everyone else on what they plan on doing with thier cars)....its going to be like 2 gangs coming together when the balts meet. What am I talking about? Holy.

But seriously...the reason I never post here anymore (and im assuming is why Juan only returned now) is because everyone is so stuck up and if you want to say something bashful, say it to my face. I know I have been frustrated and said some things I regret but in summer we were all friends and now....I HATE EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol jk, but seriously, some people need to grow up and respect.

Btw: Andrew: I picked up my rifles helmet and equipment today and I need someone to throw me some passes...down?

rifles huh.. do you know alex graham and ken aka. tish?

Last edited by SSbrian; 01-05-2008 at 05:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-05-2008, 06:24 PM

WOOO GO CANADA!!!!

And congrats on the rifles man, when do tryouts/training start? im down anytime man....ps i still have the LED's in my room hahahaha

As far as the arguing stuff....i just ignore those posts and move on We're all friends here....except that JP kid haha

Originally Posted by MaJ
I've got Rockband, we totally need to set up night where we all get together and make a band, then rock out hard!
I agree....i decided to get a 360 with my tax return money rather than doing too much to the car....i just want it lowered and then ill be happy....but yeah i plan on getting this game as well...looks so awesome. Set it up man! Can you play the drums at all....cause i suck at them hahaha

Last edited by SS_Ry; 01-05-2008 at 06:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-05-2008, 07:13 PM
Banned

Well I think this **** should be taken to PM's and keep this place clean. cause like wise I have thought of ditching the site. I come here to relax and talk. when I read fighting posts it does 2 things. makes me want to puke and is embarassing that we treat each other this way. stop the hating guys.

if you have a response to this well my PM BOX is pretty much empty so go for it.....LOL.
Old 01-05-2008, 07:23 PM

If you were a carebear, what would you be?

Me, I'd have to say I'd be Kung-Fu Bear.

Anyone else?
Old 01-05-2008, 07:23 PM

is rock band better then guitar hero??

so courtney what do you use right now for a ride?? oh ya there's a nice passanger dent now i kinda kicked it in last nite..lol...sorry
Old 01-05-2008, 07:36 PM

Originally Posted by SSbrian
hey MaJ how much did the springs put you back?

rifles huh.. do you know alex graham and ken aka. tish?

Going to be the first year on the team...hopefully....so I dont know him, no....winter camp starts next weekend
Old 01-05-2008, 07:40 PM

Originally Posted by hispano1
is rock band better then guitar hero??
i find it much funner.....

oh and heres something that made me laugh today....i was a Tiburon type R today
Old 01-05-2008, 09:04 PM

Hi friends.

there going to fix it with 10g's in damage!? i thought it was when u got anywhere near half the amount the vehicle was worth they would write it off, and i doubt any of our cars are worth 20 grand.
Old 01-05-2008, 09:12 PM

If you were a carebear, what would you be?

Me, I'd have to say I'd be Kung-Fu Bear.

Anyone else?
i'm gonna say . . . .i'm the " i'm gonna get you sucka" bear

hey thought , i'm still trying to get an answer out of your adjuster.we have left 3 messages with her and no response yet? has she called you at all about it?

there going to fix it with 10g's in damage!? i thought it was when u got anywhere near half the amount the vehicle was worth they would write it off, and i doubt any of our cars are worth 20 grand.
courtney has new car insurance. which is a great thing to have but with that ins, say the car is worth 50,000 , mpi will fix that car up to 50,000 ! there has to be enough damage to surpase the write off value ( 50,001+) . so the fact is they are most likely to fix his car cause the damage is no where near the value that mpi would have to pay out for repairs. sorry to use your situation as the example courtney.just wanted to clear this up so people dont start thinking they can write there cars off to get the tc lol

Last edited by jefferyss; 01-05-2008 at 09:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quick Reply: Manitoba SS's 2008