Canadian Mid East Nunavut, Manitoba, Ontario

Manitoba SS's 2008

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2008, 05:17 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lol..... and i have a story but then some people on here will have some bad things to say to me... so ill keep it to myself.. lol
Old 04-09-2008, 05:27 PM

Hah Hah
Old 04-09-2008, 05:51 PM

my avatar is of my black car going really fast. not sure how fast, ill check when i get home, but it was really fast, i think as fast as it would go.
Old 04-09-2008, 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by crazy-eh666
some idiot came by my work to look at my car, i work on the way out to stonerwall, told me theres no such thing as stage 2, and theres a blue ss/sc in stonewall that has an underdrive pulley (thats it) thats makin 400 ponies.

my work buddies laughed and when he walked to tim hortons we jimmied into his car, popped the hood and unplugged his coil wire. he tried fixing it for 3 hours...

the dude knows nothin bout balts so i dont think theres 400 horse, thats the exact same story he told me!
WOW I got 400hp with just a underdrive pully???? Who was the guy that came to your work? and ssbrian who told you about my car?? Are you the guy who goes into stony mtn. all the time??

With all this talk i guess i better get my car actually going....
Old 04-09-2008, 06:01 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by SSbrian
lol..... and i have a story but then some people on here will have some bad things to say to me... so ill keep it to myself.. lol
oh come on please tell, or at least pm me. i won't bash because everybody has done stupid things.
Old 04-09-2008, 06:18 PM

I Do Stupid Things Almost Daily Lol
Old 04-09-2008, 07:27 PM
MaJ

Originally Posted by jefferyss
i didnt get a pm boo

i will definitly be ther thursday for wings and i'll be at a&w polo sunday for meet...what time a&w?
Sorry Jeff, we voted you off the island.. I guess we kind of forgot to tell you. Oh well, you're welcome to stay as long as you want though.

me, andrew, and ryan will be there for sure.... no worries
I love how I just get volentold into this... I have supper with my dad that night, so I can be there around 5 (I think..) but i'll have to leave and come back out I guess.
Ill Be There At 5 As Well With A Cleaned Up Balt Lol

And On A Side Note....tryed To Outdo My Speed Record Yesterday With Jp In The Car Comming Back Form Lunch.hit The Perimeiter And Took It Up To 200 And Just Popped It Into 5th Lol . Jp Looked Ahead At The Car We Were Flying Up On And Siad It Was A Cop !
Turns Out It Was And We Had A Good Laugh At The Fact That Im Tring To Set A New Record And Almost Receaved A New Record Lol.serves Me Right For Speeding On The Highway Midday Lol
Fastest I've ever been was 220 and I didn't even notice.. My brother was the one that told me I should slow down. The car was rock solid and it felt like I was doing maybe 130.

Originally Posted by Kennyspec
WOW I got 400hp with just a underdrive pully???? Who was the guy that came to your work? and ssbrian who told you about my car?? Are you the guy who goes into stony mtn. all the time??

With all this talk i guess i better get my car actually going....
You're building quite the reputation it seems, lol!
Old 04-09-2008, 07:29 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
brain told me today that he saw a special lemans orange srt-4! looks sick and it had the mopar turbo flange...right brian
Old 04-09-2008, 07:30 PM

Originally Posted by Projekt
brain told me today that he saw a special lemans orange srt-4! looks sick and it had the mopar turbo flange...right brian
WTF is a special lemans orange srt-4? Caliber?
Old 04-09-2008, 07:31 PM

Originally Posted by Pablo
its a car i made up to trick brian...and he agreed to everything i said

me and tamara where in on this at work..was a good laugh

i said there was only one orange lemans srt-4 in western canada and he must have seen it..he asked me about pillars and i said pillar painted his so it isnt authentic.. the authentic ones come with a turbo back flange
Old 04-09-2008, 07:33 PM
MaJ

In other news! My baby went in for a physical this morning... turns out she's got some issues up front.

I can happily report that it's all being repaired under warrenty, and the stealership was nice enough to pay for a rental car until it's done.

Originally Posted by Pablo
Seconded.
Old 04-09-2008, 07:36 PM

Originally Posted by MaJ
In other news! My baby went in for a physical this morning... turns out she's got some issues up front.

I can happily report that it's all being repaired under warrenty, and the stealership was nice enough to pay for a rental car until it's done.

Seconded.
see post above
Old 04-09-2008, 09:17 PM
Banned

first of all i didnt agree with anything... i just said i thought it was an orange srt 4.... i didnt think it was special... u said it was and i was like cooool... lol... ****** idiot.. lol

dustin enns told my gf about it

this is brian by the way.. lol
Old 04-09-2008, 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by SSbriansgirl
first of all i didnt agree with anything... i just said i thought it was an orange srt 4.... i didnt think it was special... u said it was and i was like cooool... lol... ****** idiot.. lol

pix or ban
Old 04-09-2008, 09:21 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by SS_Ry
pix or ban
**** U ANDREW.... hahah
Old 04-09-2008, 09:28 PM

well look what came to my door today

Old 04-09-2008, 09:30 PM
Banned

i thought they said they were out of stock...
Old 04-09-2008, 09:31 PM

i thought they said they were out of stock...
in black....so i got the chromes instead....i can paint them if i really wanted them black lol
Old 04-09-2008, 09:32 PM
Banned

ohh ya thats right.. how hard is it to paint??
Old 04-09-2008, 09:35 PM
Banned

those are damn nice.. more photos once there in please
Old 04-09-2008, 09:35 PM

not that hard from what i hear....but jeff says its a bitch haha

Originally Posted by Mss26
those are damn nice.. more photos once there in please
will definitely do

Last edited by SS_Ry; 04-09-2008 at 09:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-09-2008, 09:52 PM

Hey how do you know Dustin Enns?? He is a good friend of mine, used to work with him at HSS.
Old 04-09-2008, 10:02 PM
Banned

those bastards at the border have my K&N intake. i finally found out where it is because its 3 days late, its in "canadian customs" and has been since monday. what are they going to do put it on a cobalt and dyno it for me?? and its in ontario, wtf??

nothing i ever shiiped before stopped at customs in ontario

btw you guys probably noticed i complain alot,
Old 04-09-2008, 10:08 PM
Banned

Hey how do you know Dustin Enns?? He is a good friend of mine, used to work with him at HSS.
i dont know him... hes my gf's ex bf... lol
Old 04-09-2008, 11:06 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Dayn
This is why i still love ryan more than you. he has a cell phone for booty calls
??
What me jumping into the 2010 with blinding technology of blue tooth is what has holding me back with my relationship with you...........?????????? k that makes sense......Leach!

Originally Posted by Dayn
hey look what I found....

WTF?
Oh that pic. that is when JP tongue finished going in his ear trying to pierce his ear drum. that is disgust and pain on HIS face... Ryan is going in for the kill.

ok heres the dealio,.... wings as early as possible i say 730-830... i gotta leave at 11... and it would be nice to meet jeff. and maybe some other guys.... and wat time is this meet on sunday??
I AM IN FOR WINGS THURSDAY............ Smitty's on grant!? correct me if I am wrong.

Originally Posted by bigrroberto
bahahahaha so true!

you know what they say... Sask is the only place you can watch your dog run away from home for three days
**** that made me laugh............ thank You I needed that..... I have had a real **** day... well not literally I mean. It was just bad news. bad day at work and I think the deal fell through on my car due to financing could not be raised. I am bummed. but my car looks so good with the factory 18's redone. will have to watch out for JP squirting off all over them.

Ill Be There At 5 As Well With A Cleaned Up Balt Lol

And On A Side Note....tryed To Outdo My Speed Record Yesterday With Jp In The Car Comming Back Form Lunch.hit The Perimeiter And Took It Up To 200 And Just Popped It Into 5th Lol . Jp Looked Ahead At The Car We Were Flying Up On And Siad It Was A Cop !
Turns Out It Was And We Had A Good Laugh At The Fact That Im Tring To Set A New Record And Almost Receaved A New Record Lol.serves Me Right For Speeding On The Highway Midday Lol

Jp , How Did It Go With Kim ?

And As Per Jp, I'm Rockin 15 Lbs Straight Lol
Land speed record in a cobalt. I have two witnesses as I was staying with a hyabussa on the manitobabahn. the busa was like "DuDE that car moves", me "you were really on it hard", Busa "but I looked back after I ran it up and was looking to see how far back you were and you were right there? that car does move!" You can ask Dayn if he remembers how fast. It was the similar to what I have done on a bike myself. I have gone 245 on an old bike. but lets not make this a competition. that would be pretty dumb. we know the car can do 154mph or so as that is the factory govenor.

"jeff i think thats a cop up there"

"really?*

***slowly applys brakes***

yeah i met with her...she doesnt have the rates yet..but it looks like it would be roughly 400 a month..i told her i couldnt afford that so we will discuss it more once the rates are in
JP PM SENT with info.

WHo is BRAIN?

OH BRIAN....LOL

i dont know him... hes my gf's ex bf... lol
well on a side note. you should ask for dirt on your GF through Kenny from Dustin. Dirt is all good..... you might learn something you wouldnt otherwise.....LOL thats a joke

I like. should look good chrome or black on your car. go chrome at first for sure.

Last edited by Asphalt Assault; 04-09-2008 at 11:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quick Reply: Manitoba SS's 2008